Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Viswasruti thumbnail

Karma Warriors

Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: vibraj

Very absorbing, extremely well-written saga of ethereal love and passionate bonding and beyond..., loved the interaction between Radha and little Krishna, the questions and the answers, loved the flow of your narrative, easy and fluid, keep it up, waiting for more!👍🏼

Thank you Vibha for those emboldening  words .  You know how to boost  a writer's confidence to get a better writing in her next attempt !🤗

Viswasruti thumbnail

Karma Warriors

Originally posted by: Radhikerani

This was just soo amazing! I never liked the idea of an elder Radha, but your writing makes that sound so beautiful! The way Kanha asks his childish questions and Radha answers his query so patiently and the same time makes him aware of who he truly is. It's really amazing!

Radika , I don't know why , but firmly believe  that, Radha was born before the Almighty to prepare a lovable place for giving right grooming to the God so that he will be able to develop his divine skills  for his future preaching  to the mankind . 
Thank you for your critical appraisal , always love to read your writings as well as your comments . 🤗
Viswasruti thumbnail

Karma Warriors

Originally posted by: nn027

Great story Madhu 👏

Thank you Nado for liking this .🤗
SriMaatangi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Unreserved
This update had me emotionally choked up Madhuri 😭😭
You came to the very basic and the most fundamental of Krishna's reason for birth and teaching: Love. Love is the purest emotion, and is the most fundamental of all emotions, for true love is innocent. And that is what love for Krishna is ❤️
Very well done on the conversations between RadheKrishna 👏👏
Please do update soon 😳
Viswasruti thumbnail

Karma Warriors

Originally posted by: KrishnaPriyaa

Unreserved
This update had me emotionally choked up Madhuri 😭😭
You came to the very basic and the most fundamental of Krishna's reason for birth and teaching: Love. Love is the purest emotion, and is the most fundamental of all emotions, for true love is innocent. And that is what love for Krishna is ❤️
Very well done on the conversations between RadheKrishna 👏👏
Please do update soon 😳

Krishna is considered as the God of love , he loved all living beings in this universe as his close  associates ,as you rightly mentioned , his main reason to touch this earth is to teach the intricacies of  love to the mankind ! Surprisingly love always searched for him , called him , adored him , married him , lived with him as his  many consorts  /maidens , won over him , played a vital role in his life ,in all this war and peace with love , he searched for selfless  love and  ultimately realised that he get that boon only from  Radha  , though the entire universe loves him like a companion , Sakha and longing for his love , but did not provide selfless love to that God of love ! 
Thank you Krishna for liking this small piece of writing , and for those encouraging words .🤗
draupadidevi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wonderful,splendid. Your in depth knowledge on the ancient texts is really praiseworthy. You have recreated the divine moments again through your writing. Sorry for my delay to reply to this excellent piece of writing.
Viswasruti thumbnail

Karma Warriors

Originally posted by: draupadidevi

Wonderful,splendid. Your in depth knowledge on the ancient texts is really praiseworthy. You have recreated the divine moments again through your writing. Sorry for my delay to reply to this excellent piece of writing.

Thank your Didi for your valuable and encouraging  words . There is an  aura of  mystical mystery  surrounded  the love story of Radha Krishna which  creates a distinctive awe in the minds of readers .😊
Viswasruti thumbnail

Karma Warriors

The Pain Of Separation!                              

Silence is just like a hymn... spreading the serenity in those surroundings.  She is free in her wildness... Radha is a wanderess, a drop of free water. She knows nothing of borders and cares, nothing of rules or customs. Time' for her isn't something to fight against. Her life flows clean, with passion, like a scented breeze.

A song of prayer is transforming into the poetry of desire there!  Radha asking her Krishna.." must you still evade me, my dear, must you? You may be beyond the grasp of the Universe; the sun and the nectar cool moon are maybe just your two eyes, but still, must you evade me? You are everything, and everything is you. I know it, still, I searched everywhere for you, but in vain, then I searched within my heart, I found you there! You suffused my thoughts, I have abandoned everything for you; Come, Krishna, rescue me from my loneliness --Must you still evade me, my dear, must you?" -she was sitting there in her favourite niche on the riverbank like a queen of the world and laughing gleefully with her Krishna! With a handful of flowers, she was praying for a divine union with Krishna with words unspoken, she led a quiet exchange of vows with those little blooms in her hand, taking seven steps silently around the aroused desire as a fire there with her Krishna. Her joy in receiving his acceptance had no bounds! She was listening to the Yaman  Kalyan rag from his Bansuri in her dreamy world!

Many village maids surrounded her and were watching her, who was lost in her dreams with her eyes closed!

'Vishnu Vandana ... wake her up, tell her the truth !' - Vakula's tensed voice.

'No, I have no courage to inform her about this distressing news... Radha can't live without her Krishna, don't know how she will receive this shocking news !'

Madhavi put her hand around Radha to wake her up from her ruminationS!

With a confused face,  Radha looked around with questioning eyes? Where is my Krishna ?'

"Radha listen! Akrura came from Mathura, brought the message that King Kamsa invited Krishna and Balram to participate in a wrestling match there. He revealed many truths which we never heard till now,  that Krishna was a divine being born to kill Kamsa. He also knew that Nanda and Yashoda were not really Krishna's parents. Our Krishna is a prince, son of Devaki and Vasudeva!" 

'On arriving at  Gokul, Akrura told Krishna and his parents everything about his birth and Kamsa's evil intentions. Nanda and Yashoda were horrified, they wondered how an innocent kid like Krishna could take on a warrior like Kamsa in a wrestling match. 

But Krishna insisted to go with Akrura.  He and Balram are going to leave to Mathura now. Everyone is weeping for Krishna, all the villagers are there sobbing and pleading Krishna not to go! Yashoda asked us to bring you there to convince Krishna for not leaving the Vrindavan. Rush Radha, there the chariot is about to start, taking our Krishna far away from us. Hurry  Radha...  please run to stop him from deserting us !'

She was stunned for a minute, stood there like a lifeless log and suddenly fell on the ground like a delicate creeper, and tears were flowing from her lotus petal eyes, collapsed there like a puddle of sprawling sorrow.

A cowherd boy came running to inform them that the chariot is about to move to take Krishna to Mathura!

All in a hurry ran towards Nand's house. As Krishna leaves for Mathura, an indescribable sorrow grips the people of Vrindavan. The Gopis were anguished at the separation from Krishna,  as they are left only with lingering thoughts of Him with a whimper                    

When they reached the riverbank, Krishna asked Akrura to stop the chariot for a while, descended from it and started walking towards Radha who was sitting there in her penance! 

"Radha, my quest [ purpose of Avtar]   is calling me, now I have to do my duty, bless me and send me with a smile to win the world in any situation! "

"How do a heap of sorrow bless you my Krishna ?" -- Radha's voice shivered with sorrow.

"I am seeking courage from the mountain of confidence Radha!"

"I am surrounded by the fear of your leaving me behind and in the horror of bearing this loneliness! How do you expect your Radha live without you, Krishna ?"

"She is the soul of her  Krishna,  a passionate life force for his Bansuri's symphony !" Krishna revealed.

"How do a lifeless lover will be able to give guidance to her lovelorn  beloved  Krishna?''

Love is the pathway for both of us from now onwards Radha!  With your love, you guide me to establish a universal bonding in this illusory world. Bless your Krishna to become a universal preacher of love!"

"How can I bless my god Krishna? I am your devotee!"

"That is for the outside world, in actuality, you were my mother when I was a kid, you are the nature whenever I wanted to seek rest, you are my youthful zest, whenever I want love from the universe, you are my teacher when I want to know anything from love to life, you are my God who has been showering many boons on her devotee in the form of her admirable beauty, you are my peace Radha!  when I am about to enter into this wrongdoing world, don't you say a few words to your disciple  Krishna ?!"

She sat there looking at him for a while and started pouring her heart out ---

Even in the joy of every expected union, there will be the pain of inevitable separation. Indeed, the highest form of devotion comes not in the union, but after the union, in the form of pain... the longing. Every union manifests in the fear of a new separation. This apparently has been the universal law of life for ages!

To be continued ...

Edited by Viswasruti - 3 years ago
Avyakta thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wonderfully written write-up Madhuri ! 
Esp .. those ending lines in this part --  Every union manifests in the fear of a new separation .This apparently has been the universal law of life for ages!
Very true ! The pleading Krishna and the longing Radha , with your beautiful way of  description , you just presented   them in front of our eyes !Excellent conversation  with sublime philosophical meaning !🤗
nn027 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Excelent written , Madhu  👏