||Kumkum Bhagya EDT #9 || Admin Note pg 116

-Trishh- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Welcome to the  K u m k u m   B h a g y a   E p i s o d e    D i s c u s s i o n   T h r e a d (EDT). This is a place to have healthy discussions about the show, discuss any one-liners/dialogues you may have liked, and to vent as well. Here are some rules to keep in mind:

->> No  b a s h i n g  or name-calling of  a n y  actor/character is allowed

->> However, constructive criticism is  d e f i n i t e l y  allowed.

->> Do not  d i s c u s s  about different fan groups

->> You also have to follow general  f o r u m  rules in this thread as well. Refer to this  t h r e a d  if needed: Kumkum Bhagya Rules & Guidelines.

->> Please PM me if you have any q u e s t i o n s  

Have  f u n  discussing😳

Edited by -Trishh- - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anishapoudel thumbnail
😊 Edited by anishapoudel - 7 years ago
-mina- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Watching today's ep!

How cute and genuine is Pragya's smile when RoDaadi says ok, everything's fine, her fear about Abhi can be gone, and now see what she will do πŸ˜†

Ok, what's going on with Tanu's straightened bangs when the rest of her hair is crimped???

What's with these lines about Aalu never having been in a relationship? CVs, what's this about???

And Tanu makes an interesting/disturbing point...Abhi has gone far not just from Pragya, but from Tanu too...as if they are supposed to both either have him together or be apart from him together...πŸ˜•

Hahhh Rodaadi is ❀️!! Thanks CVs for bringing her back and using her to boss around Sarla and Prags πŸ˜†
-mina- thumbnail
Rodaadi calling him Betaji! I don't recall previous instances of this.

HAI RABBA KIDNAP! WHY IS SHABZ SO CUTE OH MY GODDD 🀣

So what do you call this thing between Abhi and Rodaadi, it's like flirting but without the 'chemistry' aspect, since it's grandson/grandma...

Idk but it's ADORABLE. Abhi+RoDaadi are so much fun and we have barely ever got to see enough of them...cough syrup sequence, demolition sequence (which was sad), and this...!

I love how easily he calls her Daadi. Does he know she's Pragya's Daadi and not some other relation? πŸ˜›

RoDaadi is FANTASTIC, she kept Abhi back in part just to give Pragsy the luxury of more time for him. In part? Man, I'd argue in whole. Anyway, love!!
-mina- thumbnail
Yeh kisi ki madat nahin lete! YES YESSS GOOD JOB ABHI ARTICULATING THE FUNDAMENTAL DEFINITION OF PRAGYA!

Riddle me this, memory loss Abhi is stating this after knowing Prags 2 days...how could pehla-wala Abhi be so blocked to seeing her nature before???

I know...I know, wilful blindness. But WOW, the contrast. CVs, wow!

Am I wrong or is Abhi being written like a reasonable person these days??? I didn't think CVs were capable of that!
-mina- thumbnail
Why on earth are they playing sanam re on the jamai khatildari sequence? But it's sweet too in its own way.

Lol whaaat Sarla masala ruins singing voices? Interesting.

This Abhi in Arora house sequence is THE CUTEST DAMN THING EVER.

I want to make gifs and stare at Shabz and the ladies all day long πŸ˜†
Edited by -mina- - 7 years ago
anishapoudel thumbnail
minu i dnt no why i feelthis tanu is going to get happy in upcoming episode by abhi remembering her may same recycling gonna happen tabhi as a couple i hope i mwrong coy cv love tanu so much rishu tia say as me in next post hope we r wrong
-mina- thumbnail
how does Aalu not recognize that it's a current picture???

also the music company's logo is in the pic too!
-mina- thumbnail

Originally posted by: anishapoudel

minu i dnt no why i feelthis tanu is going to get happy in upcoming episode by abhi remembering her may same recycling gonna happen tabhi as a couple i hope i mwrong coy cv love tanu so much rishu tia say as me in next post hope we r wrong

I don't think he's going to remember her soon, I think he might end up starting a new relationship with her before remembering her, which is worse 🀒
-mina- thumbnail
That does not look like good ras malai. Also Abhi's fave is ras malai??? Where's the gulab jamun continuity...

GUYS I CANNOT DEAL HOW IS HE SO SWEET HANGING OUT WITH THEM LETTING THEM FEED HIM HOW IS THIS A THING

I cannot deal I'm stunned I'm shocked I'm freaked out I'm overawed