Twinj os : Protective father.

tikit thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Its been 20 years since twinj's daughter Anya was born.

But no one celebrates her birthday. Arjun, Anyas 18 year old brother says di, why r u sad its ur birthday. Anya - have u forgotten what happened on my birthday 5 years back? Arjun - no di, i have not forgotten what happened 5 years but come on di whatever happened it was not because of u. Bebe came in nd said Anya puttar ye jo tera bhai arjun hai na bilkul thheek keh raha jo kuch bhi hua na usmein teri galati nahin thi. Puttar aise udaas nahin hote aaj tera happy wala birthday hai na. Aur rahi baat kunj ki to aaj nahin to kal kabhi na kabhi maaf kar dega. Anya smiled a little nd left.

Anya was passing by kunj's room when she saw her father leaning against photo of someone, his head down crying a lot. Then anya saw the picture of a person hanging on the was and tears stream down her eyes nd she left.

Anya reached her room nd started crying bitterly. Nearly after about 15 minutes she composed herself nd took out 5 year old newspaper which had a headline which said Twinkle Kunj Sarna died in a road rage.

Anya clearly remembered it was her birthday nd the whole house was hustling nd bustling with lots of people nd kunj pampering his 15 year old daughter nd teased her calling siyappa princess s just like her mother she also used to get into mischiefs without any fault of hers. Twinkle had gone to take some presents for Anya nd had only told kunj about it. Kunj reluctantly agreed to let her go s he felt something bad is about to happen.

Just a news that twinkle sarna died in a road accident nd whole house which was full of hustle bustle became quiet forever. It was never the same again.

Anya just came to terms with everyone when she heard someone shouting taking kunj's name. Anya went to see what happened when she saw that kunj had closed the door from inside. Bebe called arjun nd told him to break the door. Arjun after lot of efforts broke the door. Kunj was lying on floor with a knife in his hands s he tried to take his life. He was immediately rushed to hospital.

The doctor Mr. Khurana came out of OT nd said kunj's condition is stable now. Doctor also said yeh iss saal mein teesri baar aisa kunj ne karne ki koshish ki hai. Agar yeh next time hua ho i m afraid ki we won't be able to save him. Everyone were shocked. Anya was in tears nd went away from there.

Here kunj opened his eyes nd thought why did he try to take his life when he saw anya running nd had tears in her eyes. Anya looked exact duplicate copy of twinkle.It wasn't that kunj blamed anya for twinkles death but it was because of fear that just like his parents nd twinkle he might lose anya one day. Arjun was really angry with kunj this time as it was always because of him that he saw his sister cry always on her birthday.

Kunj was brought home s he was fine. Arjun wanted to confront him nd with this intention he went in kunj's room. Bebe saw arjun in angry mood nd went behind him. Arjun - dad aap aisa har baar kyun karte hain jiski wajah se di ki aankhon mein aansu aa jaate hain. Aapko kabhi guilty nahin feel hua. Kunj lowered his eyes. Kunj did feel guilty many times but was unable to say it. Arjun -Dad i agree ki aap mom se bahut pyaar karte hai aur karte rahenge but how can u forget u have two children anya di nd me. Kunj thought yes i know beta that i have u nd anya but i want to build ur nd anyas relation better because one day or the other i will die but u too will be there for each other. Arjun - Dad r u even listening. Bebe saw lone tears in kunj's eyes nd stopped arjun from saying anything further. Bebe nd arjun went away from there.

Kunj decided to talk to anya after a long gap of 5 years nd went to pick her up from college after her classes.

In college.

Anyas class had just finish nd was leaving when her books fell off her hands. Anya bent to pick her books when someone said aye karari chhamiya idhar dekh hamari bhi kitaab giri hai zara uthha de. Anya started walking when another goon said arrey ladki zara apna naam to bata. Anya heard a familiar voice saying tujhe ladki ka naam jaana hai to ye le. Nd he started beating fiercely. The old Kunj sarna who had fought for his wife's izzat long back was in form today s no one dare messes with daughter. Aainda meri beti anya sarna ke saath tune badtameezi ki to mujhse bura koi nahin hoga.

Anya was surprised nd shocked to see her father there. Kunj went to anya nd hugged his daughter in a tight embrace s if trying to bridge the gap of nearly 5 years.

Half n hour later both entered sarna mansion. Bebe nd arjun were surprised to see kunj nd anya together. Kunj called arjun near nd hugged both his children.

Anya told bebe nd arjun whatever happened after college. Arjun laughed nd said maine mom se aapke baare mein aapke bahut kisse sune to the par yeh nahin pata tha ki aaj bhi aap itne brave aur protective father ho. Anya said maa ne na tumhara naam bilkul sahi rakha hai sadu kumar. Nd everyone laughed.

Bebe turned to babajis pic nd aapka lakh lakh shukriya ki ab sab thheek ho gaya hai sirf twinkle ki kami mehsoos hoti hai par koi nahin bus uski chhoti si family to poori ho gayi.

The End.
Edited by tikit - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shaveerkti thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Resss...
Why is eveyone in sad mode...😭
piu22 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Aww so sweet..
Nice story...
Really missed twinkle..
Waiting for more OS
Hope09 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Again a sad os...I am missing twinj more..😭..but it was really amazing...the way u described kunj's condition was simply awesome...and his love for his siyappa queen..u kept out ur thoughts in a very beautiful manner...emotions made this story..u nailed it..😊..keep writing more eshu
Love u so much for this
amlavs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Wow eshu..
Nice...missed twinkle and am feeling very sad for twinkle..
It's such an emotional one..and I loved it very much..
Plz do.write more stories like this..and happy wala too..
Thx for pm..and dnt forget to pm(future stories)..
Spread love.,.,
Lots of love.,.,
Lavs and Sriya
Blisfulllife thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Emotional one 😭 😭

U pened it down beautifully...
Loved it..

Write happy ones too
Thanks for the pm
adi_FMT_ct thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Eshu after many days I read a heart touching story.
This story definitely start with a sad note but I don't know why but somehow it make me smile at last.
Loveee the PROTECTIVE FATHER.😳
Keep Writing Esh.
Love This story.⭐️
Bobsysprincess thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Esh bby tht was truly awesome ...
Swt , cute nd emtnl ...
Brilliant as always ...
Love u ...
Sry fr being late
Jambread3 thumbnail
And I finally got a chance to read this 😃
Eshu 😭
Why did Twinkle have to die 😔
Anyhow,this was so nice babydoll!!!!
I loved it so much
Kunj as a protective father was a delight to read
So many emotions at the moment,
Twinkle's death
Kunj and kids reuniting
Simply wow!

Great work 👏
Shaveerkti thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaveerkti

Resss...

Why is eveyone in sad mode...😭

Firstly...
Accept my apology for being this much late...

U know sad stories make me 😭 so MUCH...

This whole story was so nicely penned down...

Kunj😭

At the end kunj's back to kunj mode...

The family reunion & talks... was superb...

Twinkle...😭😭

Great story my love...
Edited by Shaveerkti - 8 years ago