Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sruthi_chitrala thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Riya_16

Sruuu and Tha...my Urmi and Lakshman...🥳

Hey Tha , How are you ? My Sita Didi keeps telling me about her devar 😆

Whr is everyone ? Shivam , Milli , Swaths , Ranju ...

Some even changed their usernames .
Riya_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
so as I have my Urmi and Lakshman Bhaiya right here...I've something for you guys!

Where the hell is my wife?

Lakshman hated being cooped up in a bed that took up half of his bedchamber. He has always despised the feeling of having to lying down just because of a mere bout of fever. Ever since Ram, Sita and he came back from their fourteen year exile, their mothers started fawning over them especially him as they had never done before...to the point where Lakshman felt like screaming his lungs out for some respite. Who knew excessive filial love could actually make one wary of the term itself and to top it all...there was no sign of her! You would think that a wife would be the most soothing balm for a parched human like him. He had missed her so much all this time being away from her, that the mental agony of being parted from her almost became a physical one. And after reuniting with his beloved wife after a decade, the thought of being apart filled him with dread. His head was a dizzy but Lakshman was quite sure that the last time he had caught a glance of Urmila, was three days back when he started feeling queasy. He is almost certain that he had heard his devil of a twin smirk at him "Now what have you gotten yourself into brother? The mighty Lakshman who defeated the likes of Meghnad, couldn't withstand the changing of seasons!" Lakshman didn't have the strength to smack his twin's head even though he was itching to. How the hell did this happen? And why exactly is he all alone in this huge chamber? Don't they know that whatever he has in him can't be cured by any medicine procured by any physician in the whole wide world? Why was he being denied of one the one thing that he needed to be all better? Does he sound like a whiny kid? Well he supposes that he does. After all he is sick, he is entitled to be all crabby and whiny. Hah! Anybody who could see him now wouldn't help but wonder, "how the mighty have fallen... and all because of a woman." But if you think about it...it's always because of a woman. Thought Lakshman wryly. They twist your insides up and then leave you to die...or in this case when you have blessed fever! Urgh!

SriMaatangi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Sruuu 🤗
Mere Urmi! How are you?
SriMaatangi thumbnail
I read this 😳
I love it ⭐️
sruthi_chitrala thumbnail

Originally posted by: KrishnaPriyaa

Sruuu 🤗

Mere Urmi! How are you?

Thaaa * Hugs back * Tighter *
I am fine . How are you doing ? Long time aah .

Arghh I miss this place , I miss everyone . 😭
Shivam... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
We missed u Sruti everyday
But u forgot us😭
SriMaatangi thumbnail

Originally posted by: sruthi_chitrala

Thaaa * Hugs back * Tighter *
I am fine . How are you doing ? Long time aah .

Arghh I miss this place , I miss everyone . 😭

I am good. Very long. Skype sometime, okay?

I know. We miss you too 😭😭
SriMaatangi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shivam...

We missed u Sruti everyday

But u forgot us😭

Especially this Bhaiya and I 😭😭
Riya_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sruthi_chitrala

Hey Tha , How are you ? My Sita Didi keeps telling me about her devar 😆

Whr is everyone ? Shivam , Milli , Swaths , Ranju ...

Some even changed their usernames .

I did ...didn't I? I guess I talk about my devar and devrani more than I talk about myself or my husband.😆 Is that creepy?
SriMaatangi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Riya_16

I did ...didn't I? I guess I talk about my devar and devrani more than I talk about myself or my husband.😆 Is that creepy?

Very Di 😆😆

Sita Bhabhi, mere Urmi aa gayi! 😃