Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

Personal Profile

Name : Karan Suchak
Date of birth : 2 August 1986
Birth Place : Ahmedabad
Height : 5'8" approx
Nationality : Indian

Karan Suchak is a talented Indian television actor. He made his acting debut with the serial Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hai and has gained fame as Dhrishtadhyumna in Star Plus's show Mahabharat. He has also gained immense popularity with his role in the historical cum mythological show "Singhasan Battisi". Currently, he is seen playing the role as Lakshman in Star Plus's Siya Ke Ram.

Karan Suchak was born on 2 August 1986 in Ahmedabad. In his school days, he wanted to be a cricketer. He has worked in the gym before coming into Tellywood. He is very passionate about his health and spend most of his time working out in the gym. For Karan, who wanted to be a cricketer, an acting offer came to him for Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hai when he was working out in the gym. Feeling lucky to be at the right place at the right time, Karan says, "Acting was not on my mind as a career option. As a kid I did many plays and people did tell me that I should explore acting as an option. But I was always inclined towards sport and also played cricket for Gujarat at the state level. I guess it was destiny that I became an actor."

2013 Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hai as Sambhav Malik

2013 Savitri as Vikrant

2013 Pavitra Rishta as Shekhar Gupta

2013-14 Mahabharat as Dhrishtadhyumna
In Mahabharat Karan Suchak was seen in the role as Dhrishtadyumna. Dhrishtadyumna, courageous and splendorous was the son of Drupada and brother of Draupadi and Shikhandi in the epic Mahabharata. He was the commander of the Pandava army during the Kurukshetra War. Mahabharat is an Indian mythological television drama series that aired on STAR Plus.

2014-15 Singhasan Battisi as Samrat Vikramaditya
In Singhasan Battisi, Karan was seen in one more dynamic avatar as Raja Vikramaditya in the mythological show Singhasan Baatisi along with Kajal Jain who played the role of Queen Chitralekha on Sony Pal. Samrat Vikramaditya was a legendary emperor from ancient India. He is characterised as the ideal king, known for his generosity, courage, and patronage of scholars.

2015 Maharakshak: Devi as Narada/Inspector Narayan

2015 Siya Ke Ram as Lakshman
Edited by KrishnaPriyaa - 8 years ago
SriMaatangi thumbnail

Lakshman and his twin brother Shatrughna, were born in Ayodhya to King Dasharatha and Sumitra. Lakshman is the incarnation of Sesha, the multiple headed Naga associated with Lord Vishnu. Lakshman marries to Sita's younger sister Urmila.
When Sage Vishwamitra takes Rama for killing the demons, Lakshmana accompanies them and goes to Mithila with them.
Lakshman left his wife Urmila and joins his brother on exile for 14 years, a great sacrifice. He is an invincible warrior committed to virtue and is devoted to his brother Rama. Lakshman served Rama and Sita during their exile with great reverence and devotion. Lakshman made home for Rama and Sita, guarded them at night, used to bring food for them and accompanied them in long tiring journeys and the lonely life of forest. All he did without complaining or cares for himself. As a younger brother he always served his elder brother Rama with a great sacrifice in all adverse condition. The life of Lakshman is an example of self-sacrifice, duties of man to his elders and superiors and teaches the value of selflessness.
credit : DilMereSuntaNh
SriMaatangi thumbnail

~ Follow IF Code of Conduct

~ Please refrain from using abusive language!

~ Do not spam, max. 3 quoting permitted.

~ If you'd like to be added to the members list, simply click on the 'Like' button under the Members List section.

~ Have fun!

Please also check out Forum Rules here
SriMaatangi thumbnail

If your name is not in the list and you would like to be in the Member list, please click the 'Like' button!

KrishnaPriyaa [Admin]

abshcool

VYGA89

Aashna_30

aditi97

Andromeda

Annei123

---Anu---

Arijit007

asmitag

avishkatagore

Danceegirl92