OMG! Mahesh Pandey's shocking insta post.

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago
Here is the things that producer/director/ writer mahesh pandey who is involved with YVR has posted that is incredibly shocking:

writetomaheshpandeyAgar koi apne aapko show se bada samjhne lage to samjh lo ki uske exit ka time aa gaya hai ... Wait ... Bahot Drama hone wala hai ... Hahahahah ...

• writetomaheshpandeyJab exit hogi to pata chal hi jaayega ... Kyoki Main aise kisi bhi insaan ke saath kaam nahi kar sakta jiske liye show ki value nahi hai ... Aur Aise actors ko unki Aukaat show chodne ke baad pata chalti hai ... Hamare saamne example bhi hai ... Kyunki Ka Mihir, Kasautii ka Anuraag, kahiin to Hoga ka sujal etc ...
OMG! How shocking is this? Mahesh has said that a major person of the cast is leaving the show, and it definitely doesn't sound like their talking about rinku mam, as it says that "Agar koi apne aapko show se bada samjhne lage" and "Aur Aise actors ko unki Aukaat show chodne ke baad pata chalti hai". He follows on by giving examples of actors who played main leads in shows and quit who he thought had rubbish careers after. That means he is talking about ankush. This is shocking as mahesh indicates that a major actor of the show has decided to leave the show due to getting too big headed and the fact he gave examples of main lead actors leaving their shows in the past clearly indicates he means ankush. So be prepared guys as mahesh has warned us that this person is leaving soon. And this week the show hinted a lot over karthik's death in the form of tai's challenges to make survi a widow. I definitely feel karthik will be killed off soon 😭

After sidhant gupta leaving TEI to participate in jhalak on colors to further his career now ankush is perhaps leaving the show. There isn't a single show apart from crappy kum kum bhagya that is doing well on zee.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AshishCrazyFan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I'm unable to talk abt this... So heart broken... Don't know what happened but the way he talked was totally wrong.. He just can't blame & talk abt the actors ch like that...
And how cn he even talk abt his dedication.. Which new actor even dares to play a role of 30 yr old & a father in a recent career... As far as I think everyone on the set loves him, don't know what's his prob???

I thought I'm finally watching a show which I won't regret but no.. This is disaster..I'm unable to control my tears.. Don't want to watch the show or talk here...
If this is really abt Ankush, then it's my goodbye to show forever..

I wish the whole cast A very all the best but can't imagine Ankush out of it...
kassia thumbnail
This is a shocking and unprofessional rant by an employer on social media. Well so long YVR, it will remain enjoyable while it has the current main leads, then, adieu.
Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
I really want to give my opinion on this. Mahesh has questioned ankush's character and his commitment to the show. But i want to point out that ankush is only 23-24 and he looks very young too. Since he started the show it has gone through a 4 year leap, then an 8 year leap and now a 7 year leap and he is playing a 38-40 father of a 7 year old in his early 20's... And all this within a span of just one year. Which other actor would have the guts to play such a character beyond their years? That's right...none! Any other actor would have thrown a strop about even one leap and he has remained in the show despite being only 23 and the show having undergone a total of almost 19 years. This producer needs to cut ankush come slack if he is in fact talking about ankush.