Views

Users

Frequent Posters

manan_eku thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: bawaswift

Awesome start n a lovely update Eku...⭐️👏

The search is on... n thats too interesting a part of this story... !
Loved it n enjoyed the lyrics.. too dwelling for a person in love...😳
Thanks dear... n God bless you... !
Keep writing... ! You rocked...👏👏

Thanks a lot bhaiya. ..
Credit goes to the writer :)
manan_eku thumbnail

Originally posted by: -ChitraRocking-

<font color="#6600FF">nice first update well done
n thanks for pm 😳
</font>

Thank you :)
manan_eku thumbnail

Originally posted by: babita..

Lovely start Ekta👏👏

Loved the friends talking about their relations and their strong friendship. But felt bad for Manik😳
He is feeling bad over what he saw and misunderstood. I would like to see the misunderstanding gone and all fine in his life !!!
The two beauties are coming up, right ??
Thanks dear and loves❤️

Thank you a lot didi :))
Yep they are coming :)
manan_eku thumbnail

Originally posted by: Swatishubh

Awesome start sweetie, loved the Fab 5 rocking👏

And the friends, are always friends!
Liked the update, though it was emotional later and felt sad for Manik! Keep up the lovely efforts dear in wait for more!

Luv ya❤️🤗

Thank you bhabhi :))
Love you too :)
manan_eku thumbnail

Originally posted by: ArSha_ManNan

Heyy
Thnkz 4 the pm

Interesting story
Wow fab5's London concert
MukBhi CaVya n DhruLiya together nyc
Waiting to c whr n when MaNan will meet
N how will manik's misunderstanding abt her gets cleared
Do pm me whenever u update
Sent u a buddy request

Thank you for the comment :)
I had accepted :)
manan_eku thumbnail
Mumbai

A girl was running towards her office. It was the second week of her new job as assistant designer cum P.A. of the leading fashion designer of India. She was very happy to get her dream job in leading and renowned fashion house of India. But today she was tensed as she was running late.

Her first week was awesome, she liked her new office and new job and especially her new boss who was very friendly and supportive. She hurriedly entered inside the office and sighed in happiness as reached on time and smiled at the receptionist who noted down her arrival time. Well it seemed quite school like but yes it was the rule of the office.

Well though the boss was very friendly and nice but was very punctual and hated late comers.

The girl was wearing cute baby pink jeans and simple white full sleeves crop top, her long thick black hair were open and her face was devoid of make except some kajal on her innocent big eyes and baby pink lipstick on cute lips she was looking damn adorable.

She went inside the office canteen and made Coffee for her boss and hurriedly went to his cabin. She knocked before entering.

Boss : Come in

Girl : Good Morning Sir

Boss : Nandu how many times do I have to tell you that you don't need to knock before you enter in my cabin.

Nandini : Sorry sir

Boss : and how many times I have to tell you that don't call me sir yaar it feels like I'm some old man call me Abhimanyu or Abhi.

Nandini hesitantly : But how can I call you by your name.

Abhimanyu : By your cute mouth

Both laughed on his silly joke.

Abhimanyu : ok if you don't feel ok to call me by my name then I have an idea you can call me Bhai if you want.

Nandini felt overwhelmed and her eyes became moist after listening affectionate words after so many years. Her throat choked with emotions so she could not say anything, she nodded her head in yes. Abhi saw her crying face and immediately rushed near her.

Abhi : Hye sweety what happened are you ok ?

Nandini nodded in a no

Abhi : Are you hurt somewhere ?

Nandini again nodded in no

Nandini : nobody has talked so affectionately with me from years so I felt overwhelmed that's why I...

Abhi chuckled : ok ok don't be emotional yaar now stop crying Nandu and give me one dazzling smile so that I can start my work. I'm your Bhai right so Bhai ki bat nahi mano gi

Nandini instantly nodded in yes and smiled widely.

Abhi : Very good that's like a good girl

Nandini : Your Coffee Bhai

Abhimanyu took coffee and took a sip and made an appreciative sound.

Abhi : You make world's best coffee Nandini.

Nandini smiled just then Abhimanyu's phone started ringing and Mukti's name flashed and his face lit up he happily picked up and shouted : love you baby

Nandini smiled and left from there towards her desk in her small cabin which was besides Abhimanyu's cabin and continued her work.

At the lunch time Abhi asked Nandini to accompany to canteen as they didn't get much time for a leisurely talk last week.

Abhimanyu and Nandini Sat on a table Abhi ordered lunch while Nandini opened her small Tiffin box. It had Aloo ke parathe. Abhimanyu licked his lips and eyed her Tiffin Nandini opened another small box which had Mirchi ka Achar ( Chili Pickle ). Now Abhi's mouth watered seeing the pickle which looked yummy. Nandini looked up at Abhi and as a courtesy she offered him her Tiffin and he was waiting for the same moment he slowly took a bit of paratha dipped in spicy achar and it was damn tasty then he started eating with his both hands without caring about surrounding she in some minute finished more than half of her Tiffin just then his food arrived and he realised and sheepishly looking at Nandini who was looking at him with astonished expressions and after a minute both burst into laughing.

Abhi shared his food with Nandini and both started talking.

Abhi : so who made these yummy parathas ?

Nandini : I made them Bhai

Abhi : What ? Seriously ? Nandu yaar you are all rounder. You are best at your work , you cook so well , you are so beautiful, I must say your boyfriend is the luckiest man.

Nandini smiled faintly : No bhai i don't have boyfriend.

Abhi : What ? Are you kidding me?

Nandini : no Bhai i don't have any boyfriend

Abhi : ok so tell me about you who is in your family

Nandini's smile completely faded away and she became tensed and sad as if remembered something painful.

Abhi noticed it and placed his hand on her shoulder : Hye you ok? It's ok kiddo if you don't want to share then it's ok

Nandini : no no Bhai it's not like that actually I'm an Orphan I live with my baby she my only family.

Abhimanyu's mouth became hung open with shock

Abhi : What ? What did you say? With whom do you stay ?

Nandini : With my daughter Bhai

Abhi laughed loudly : You are joking right ? Ha ha I know you are joking ?

Nandini quietly opened her phone and showed her daughter's photo.

Nandini : I'm not joking sir I have a daughter.

Abhi came out of shock : OMG but yaar you yourself are a baby and you have a baby. You are hardly 22, So I thought you were joking

Nandini smiled cutely on listening compliment

Abhi : What's her name ?

Nandini : Kiara

Abhi : wow cute name just like her. I want to meet her yaar why don't you bring her to office.

Nandini : Sorry Bhai but her school timings are same as our office time. So I can't bring her to office. If you want to meet her then why don't you come to my house she will be very happy to meet you.

Abhi : why not I'll definitely come

With that they both moved towards their cabins to complete their work.
riyaparo thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
lovely update
continue soon
thanks for pm
thamannamanan01 thumbnail
awsome story
is it really nandini s daughter ?//

abhi n nandini r cute

waiting for manik s entry in nandini s life
-QueenlyChitra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Fabulous update
Aww abhi so sweetly became nandu's bhai
N nandini with her baby wish to see manik soon.
Thanks for pm
Cooki thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Cute update dear...
Beautiful story..
Thnxxx for the pm...
Continue soon..
Looking forward to read the further parts..