MANAN FF : TWO BEAUTIES OF MY LIFE# CHAPTER13,14AND15UPDATED on 8 May! - Page 16

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

manan_eku thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Swatishubh

Kia turned the tables up for Fab5 and they got relieved!

Lovely and a very beautiful update Eku dear❤️🤗
Enjoyed the lisping of Kia and her saving the fab5 and then making friends with them. Loved how she changed their behavior and took the show.
Lovely to see a motherlike was crying for her all night, but she took care of her. Manik missed her and she has continuously coming there now.
I wish he tends to meet Kia's Mom, or whoever she is.
Will be in wait for more, luv ya sweetie!

👏

Thanks a lot bhabhi :)
Love you more :)
Edited by manan_eku - 7 years ago
manan_eku thumbnail

Originally posted by: babita..

Kia is adorable and too loving. Lovely kids around makes the atmosphere so loving.

I liked the update Ekta 👏👏
The way manik's bond is strengthening with Kia, it's awesome. Even his father is amazed.
Want to know what happens when manik and nandu meets.
Lovely to see Kia asking for permission to aunty every time. Superbly nice⭐️⭐️
Loves to you ❤️

Thanks Di :)
Lots of love to you too ..
manan_eku thumbnail

Originally posted by: thamannamanan01

in love with this story

kiara jaan of fab5

beautiful update😊

Thank you :)
manan_eku thumbnail

Originally posted by: -ChitraRocking-

Awesome update well done loved it thanks for pm

Thank you :)
abcd00 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Read all chapters in a go
Amazing story and concept
Continue soon
Cute kiara 😊
manan_eku thumbnail

Originally posted by: abcd00

Read all chapters in a go

Amazing story and concept
Continue soon
Cute kiara😊

Thank you dear :))
manan_eku thumbnail
Chapter -6A

It was Manik's Birthday. The saddest day of his life , on the day he had lost his mother 5 years ago.

Nobody ever dared to wish Manik on this day. Ram used to be in his room locked on this day. Even after 5 years nobody was able to forget the painful incident which snatched the soul, the happiness of Malhotra mansion.

Kia heard one servant saying tomorrow is Manik's Birthday.

Kia being innocent baby thought of doing something for her best friend.

Next Morning Manik came down for breakfast with red eyes. Everyone knew the reason but nobody dared to say anything.

It was Saturday so it was holiday in Kia's school. She was determined to gift her bff something nice not knowing about the consequences.

Kia woke Nandini early in the morning.

Kia : Mumma Mumma get up na you plomished (promised ) me tat (that) you will mate (make) kneel (kheer) for my friend.

Kiara always talked about Fab5 members to Nandini. But as all 5 of them asked Kia not call them Uncle or bhaiya but directly call them by their names because they were friends.

So Kia always called them Manit , Cabu ,Alu ,Muku and Dlu. And Her Lam ( Ram) Dadu was her favorite. Nandini always thought that all these were her school friends.

So Kia today woke Nandini saying it was Manit's birthday and make kheer for him.

Nandini being happy to do anything for her baby instantly prepared yummy kheer and packed it in a Spider-Man Tiffin box because Kia said it was Manit's favorite cartoon.

Today Nandini decided to drop Kia to Malhotra mansion on Kia's insistence to meet her friends. Both mother-daughter reached near the gate of mansion, the guard saluted to Kia to which Kia saluted back making Nandini chuckle. Kia always used to do this as according to her it was a game.

Nandini chuckled and they both entered inside the Mansion but before they could move further Nandini got an urgent call from office.

Nandini looked apologetically at Kia and making best puppy face she explained that she had to go. Kia being understanding child happily allowed Nandini.

Nandini gave all things to Kia and left giving a quick kissie on her cheek.

Kia entered in mansion to see it unusually quiet.

She saw Manik and Cabir sitting on dining table eating breakfast quietly. She ran towards Manik and screamed Manit.

Manik saw KIA but today he didn't smile like he always smiles seeing her. But Cabir smiled and greeted her.

Kia went near Manik and asked him to bend down Manik quietly bent Kia gave him a soft kiss on his cheek and said Happy budday Manit.

Manik's eyes became red in anger and pain. He remembered all past incidents and tears of pain started flowing from his eyes.

Kia started singing Happy birthday song clapping her hands Cabir tried stopping her but she was very busy in her song.

Manik couldn't take it anymore and shouted on top of his voice on Kia : SHUT UP. JUST SHUT UP. STOP THIS NONSENSE OF YOURS. DARE YOU AGAIN SAY THAT. I HATE IT THIS DAY. WHO GAVE YOU THE RIGHT TO SAY ALL THIS. GET OUT OF MY MANSION RIGHT NOW AND NEVER SHOW ME YOUR FACE AGAIN.

Manik was talking out all his pain and anger hidden inside his heart totally forgetting about who was the one standing in front of him.

Kia on the other side was numb. Nobody ever in her life had shouted at her. It was first time she was seeing somebody talking so loudly. Her baby mind was hurt. She was badly scared. She started shaking due to fear. Cabir who saw silent spectator of this drama saw KIA numb and shaking. He literally ran to her & picked her up in his arms.
Kia was not understanding what to do how to react.

On the other hand Manik started breaking crockery.

Kia was coming to her senses now. She saw Manik behaving like a bad boy. She became angry her anger overpowered her tears.

Kia to Cabir : Cabu pleashe take me to Manit's Mumma.

Cabir looked at her confused Kia pointed to Nyonika's picture hung on the wall.

Cabir silently carried her near the picture. Manik had now become a bit calm and Ram had also came down to see what's happening. But Kia's voice attracted their attention.

Kia to Nyonika's pic : Hello Nyo dadi. How ale you ? I wan (want) to complan (complaint) about Manit. He iz a bad boy. He skoled (scolded) me.

By now she was sobbing. She wiped her tears angrily and continued.

Kia : Kaka (servant) shaid (said) app Manit ka budday celebate (celebrate) kalte the (karte the) but nou (now) he dos (does) not becauze (because) you ale not wid (with) him. Did you shay (say) no to him. Did you shtop (stop) him dadi ?

Cabir : No baby Nyo dadi didn't say no to Manik. Nyo dadi was always used to be excited to for manik's birthday.

Kia : then she mush (must) be feeling shad (sad) na that no boly wished Manit. that's why I wished him. But he iz ganda. I hate him.
Cabu Mumma pas jana hai. Manit ganda hai. He dos (does ) not lishen (listen) to Nyo dadi

Kia complited her talk whist sobbing hard her face was red by now. She was scared and hurt because of Manik.

Manik was standing there speechless her words moved his heart. Ram's condition was no different.

Cabir's eyes were moist now he called kaka and handed Kia to him and asked him to take her in the garden and turned to Manik just then his eyes fell on fab3 who had come some time back and witnessed the drama.

Cabir angrily : Are you happy now Manik after making a five year old baby cry, You got your revenge right ? She in her simple words told you your mistake.
That Nyonika Aunty would never feel happy to see you sad on your birthday. Manik you can't change anything from past now but at least change your present and future.
Has Kia ever met Nyo Aunty even? still she understood her more than you two. Try and understand guys if you want Nyonika Aunty to rest in peace then be happy. That's what she wishes all her life your happiness and success.

Manik started crying now Ram hugged him and both father-son cried in front of Nyonika's picture.

Manik : I'm sorry Mom. I realized my mistake. I should be happy on birthday remembering our happy moments rather than crying.

Fab4 hugged Manik and All including Ram wished him a happy birthday. They laughed and remembered past happy moments on Manik's Birthday.

Just then Kaka entered with worried face : Cabir Baba Kia beti bohat ro rahi hai kuch kijiye.

And reality dawned on Manik he remembered his words. His loud noise and Kia's crying face. Then his attention turned towards Fab4 and Ram who were given him deadly glares. He got up and ran towards Garden to Kia.

He reached near the bench where Kia was sitting hugging her knees he for the first time noticed her cute frock next he saw her swollen eyes and red face.

He slowly went near her and sat down on bench. Kia saw him and gasped she moved back in fear.
dreamy_doll15 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
ohhh ...
poor kia baby
dat pd gyii..

but she unknowingly sb smjha diya
usee.
That's so cute.

but she is crying ...
ohh manik ab smjh gyaaa...
ab jaldii se baby ko manao.

m eagerly waiting for it..
waiting for next update eagerly.
Update soon
Satya28 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Awesome and cute update dear.oh today is Manik's birthday and Kia want to gift him something woww how cute😛. Nandu thinks that they are all her school friends. What will happen when she knows the reality? Manik Shouldn't shout on her poor baby she is so scared but removes Manik's misconception of not celebrating his birthday because of his mother death. Now manik has to do something to manofy Kia . She is so scared , no one until now talk to her with loud voice. Continue soon
rockstarlover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesome update
but poor baby is hurt
hate manik for this😡
now manik realised his fault
loved it
cont soon