MANAN FF : TWO BEAUTIES OF MY LIFE# CHAPTER13,14AND15UPDATED on 8 May! - Page 14

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

manan_eku thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Swatishubh

Very soft way to deal with the update Eku, i loved it👏

I liked how things happened every second and fell in their places!
Fab5 on the road and the car that Manik was driving hit the little Kia and she lost her control. I wish she was okay, but the way they all took care of the little girl and her Aunt and did not flew from the scene is very decent and thoughtful of them⭐️
I sensed Manik so fearing for the little girl and relieve came when the doc said that all is fine with her.
So, a new story is making with Aunty and Manik's father knowing each other. Much to be untold and much to be known now.
Will be in wait Eku😊
Good to see a mature Kia saving Manik in her lisping voice🤗
Thanks dear for such lovely efforts of posting the updates in one go, Luv ya as always❤️🤗

Thank you bhabhi <3
Love you more :)
manan_eku thumbnail

Originally posted by: thamannamanan01

how cute

just awsome

😊

😊

Thank you :)
manan_eku thumbnail

Originally posted by: ArSha_ManNan

Awesome updates
Awww kiara is sooo cute
Woh Manik n kiara's first meet
Manik's dad knows nandu's Janki maa
Uffo Manik ki car se kiara ko lg gyi
Bt kiara didn't blame him
Thnkz 4 the pm

Thank you :))
manan_eku thumbnail

Thank you :)
manan_eku thumbnail
Chapter 5

Before anyone could scold Manik more Kiara came for his rescue.

Kiara : Glandma don(don't) skol (scold) thish (this) Untl (uncle) it was my faull (fault) glandma.

All looked at her in awe while Manik was lost in her cuteness.

Kia : Yesh glandma I was playing bawl (ball) wid my fliends but bawl wen (went) to loal (road) I lan (ran) behin (behind) it. I din (didn't) shee (see) the cal (car) and lan (ran ) to pik (pick ) it up and cal (car) pushed me and I fell.

She was showing how everything happened by waving her hands and cute pouts and expressions and she ended her story by dramatically landing on couch to show how car hit her and she fell.

All this while whole room was silent and everyone was looking and listening to her words and actions with full concentration. When she ended her story everyone started laughing. Making aww face and sound.

Fab5 were extremely attracted towards this little bundle of joy. Alya , Dhruv and Mukti tried to talk and touch her but this made her afraid and ahe flinched backwards with nervous face.

Then Cabir slowly went and Sat beside her and offered her a big chocolate to which Kia looked at Janki Aunty for permission and when she got permission she forwarded her hand to take it but Cabir pulled chocolate away. Kia made an angry pout.

Cabir : if you want this chocolate then you have to be my friend.

Kia again looked at Janki Aunty for permission. This time Janki Aunty was hesitant as Fab5 were responsible for Kiara's accident so she didn't trust them.

Ram understood her feelings.

Ram : I know Bhabhi that my son is culprit of your child but this accident was unintentional. Trust me Bhabhi my son will never hurt anyone without any reason. These five are my kids and you can trust them as you trust me.

Janki Aunty was still not convinced but allowed Kia only to respect Ram.

Kia shook hands with Cabir and accepted his friendship and almost snatched the chocolate from him Cabir introduced Mukti,Alya and Dhruv and Kia and she being a chatterbox started talking with them. Her friendly and talkative she could make anyone go Aww on her beauty and her cuteness talks.

Same happened with Fab4. She was sitting on Cabir's lap and telling the four about her school and friends.

Manik had a faint smile on his face to see his monster friends behaving so nicely with a kid.

Ram was looking astonished with this new avtar of Fab4 but for Janki Aunty it was normal sight to see people becoming fan of Kia in first meeting itself. So she asked

Janki Aunty : Ram Bhaisahab what happened ? Why are you looking so surprised ?

Ram : I have never seen my Kids behaving so nicely with anyone in these years.

Janki Aunty : Well then you must thank Kia's charm for that.

Manik was listening to this talk chuckled and Ram and Janki Aunty laughed.

Ram hesitantly : Don't mind Bhabhi but can I ask you something ?

Janki : Sure Bhaisahab don't be so formal.

Ram : I know that you and Ravi had no children of yours nor you had any contact your relatives then who is this girl ?

Janki : Do you remember Kishori Murthy our friend ?

Ram : Yes of course the famous classical singer from our college who died few years ago

Janki : Yes before her death she had called me and asked me to give shelter to her granddaughter. Her granddaughter Nandini came with 3 years old Kia to my house one day and started living as a paying guest I refused to take money from her but she was stubborn. I was under depression due to Ravi's death but these two beautiful girls made life hell like life heaven. Nandu Kia's mother is also like her a cute chatterbox.

Manik smiled listening to this.
All this while Kia was continuously looking at Manik.

Kia to Cabir : Who isz he ?

Cabir : He is also my friend. You want to be his friend as well.

Kia nodded her head in a big yes.
Cabir called Manik who hesitantly sat near Cabir. Kia was very much fascinated by Manik. She cutely slide near Manik and gestured him to pick her up. Manik hesitantly and slowly pulled her in his lap. Kia started touching Manik's face with her choto finger making Manik smile.

Manik's smile formed a dimple on his cheek. Kia put her finger in his dimple and giggled loudly making Manik chuckle. Manik also started playing slowly with her.

Kia the chatterbox very soon made Manik talk and play and laugh with her.

Fab4 and Ram were Extremely happy to see old Manik back. Soon it was time for Kia to leave which made everyone sad. Manik was the most unhappy person. Kia gave Cabir a cheek kiss, She hugged Mukti, Pulled Dhruv's Cheek, Brushed her nose playfully with Alya and jumped on Manik giving him cute baby kiss on his cheek. And lastly touched Ram's feet to take blessings which made everyone surprised to see such good manners in so small age.

Nandini freaked seeing Kia hurt so she took leave of 5 days to take care of her. She cried whole night hugging Kia.

During Nandini 's leave Fab5 twice visited Abhimanyu's office.

After leave Nandini returned office after giving Kiara 1000 instructions of being safe.

Manik in these 5 days missed Kia like hell. He was unknown to the reason but Ram understood his turmoil and requested Janki Aunty to bring Kia to their house.

Manik was sitting in his room when he sensed that someone was peeping inside her first ignored but then he carefully saw and suddenly Kia jumped inside the room making Manik surprised, happy, excited all at the same time. Kia ran and hugged Manik who twirled her. They both played, laughed as if they know each other from ages.

It almost became like a routine for Manik and Kia they used to meet at Manik's house or Park every evening. Manik from his busy schedule always managed to take some time out for his little friend.

Fab5 also many times met Kia. Kiara Murthy in one month was now jaan of Fab5 especially Manik.

Ram and all the servants of Malhotra mansion were fan of this little princess.

riyaparo thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
amazing part
please continue soon
thanks for pm
RainFlies thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
sooo cute

cuttest

lovely

i was literally imagining a lil doll doing all antics and it wasa soo happy feel

loved the update

it was soo sweet

kia ia really the rockstar..

she was d limelight of d update
dreamy_doll15 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Awww that was cutest update.
I so loved kia.
she is hell adorable.

all people bond was amazing.
so beautiful na..
Amazing. .

Manik n kia ka bond to so beautiful. .
waiting for next update
payal94 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Soo cute and sweet update
Kia is sooo cute love it
Cont soon
bawaswift thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Kids are too adorable na...
Make friends so soon.. n never have any grudge inside them..
Loved the cute update Eku... ⭐️👏
Kia is so adorable who made Fab 5 behaving like good odd ppl... 😉
Loved her bond with Manik... n specially her coming along often to his home...
Keep going dear... thanks n God bless.. !