MANAN FF : TWO BEAUTIES OF MY LIFE# CHAPTER13,14AND15UPDATED on 8 May! - Page 12

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

manan_eku thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: anu4004

Nice update ..the bond between the trio is very nice ...and the cute little bundle of joy Kia so is so cute and adorable...I love your stroy pls update soon

Thank you dear :))
manan_eku thumbnail

Originally posted by: rockstarlover

beautiful update
loved it

Thank you :))
manan_eku thumbnail

Originally posted by: babita..

Beautiful update EktaπŸ‘πŸ‘

Loved the bond Nandini, Kia and JanakyAunty share❀️
Kia is too cute, loved her the most. Now worrying for her, as she is running towards the road to pick up the ball. God save the little angel.
Will be waiting for the next !
Thanks dear and lovesπŸ€—

Thank you didi :))
Lots of love πŸ€—
Edited by manan_eku - 7 years ago
manan_eku thumbnail

Originally posted by: bawaswift

Otay Otay i lovee it...πŸ˜›

Nice update Eku...β­οΈπŸ‘
The bond shown between Nandini... her Aunt n adorable n cute Kia ia too Awesome... ! Loved them talking n hugging...n all that... !
Kia on the road... some vehicle coming... she is running to fetch the ball... n her Aunt is searching for her...
What a suspense dear... ! You scared me...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³
Will wait for the good happening to all.. n Kia is safe... right na.. !
Thanks dear n God bless... !
keep going... !πŸ‘

Hehehehe. ...
Let's see kya hota h ;P
:)) πŸ€—
manan_eku thumbnail

Originally posted by: -ChitraRocking-

Awesome update well done loved it thanks for pm .

Thank you dear :)
manan_eku thumbnail
Chapter 4 !!!

Fab5 reached Mumbai and saw his driver was waiting for them outside the airport with his Audi R8.

Manik took the keys from driver and took the driving seat, Cabir Sat on passenger's seat, Druv, Alya in middle and Mukti settled herself on back seat.

Manik was like as usual silent and others were busy in chatting on random topics just then suddenly he saw little girl coming in front of his car and he with full force applied breaks to save her. It happened so suddenly that though Manik applied breaks of his car his on time still girl got hit slightly and fell on ground with thud.

Manik immediately ran out towards the little girl. She was lying on road unconscious because her head got hurt. Manik was very much worried for her as she was very small girl.

Fab4 also came near him they were equally worried for her as she was very small child.

Before any of them could do anything they heard a woman's shriek he turned around and saw an old lady in her 50s running towards them.

She reached near him and took that baby in her lap and started patting her cheeks

Old Woman : Kia, Kia baccha open your eyes please my baccha get up.

She also saw blood on her forehead and started sobbing.

People started gathering around them so Cabir said to handle the situation.

Cabir : Aunty please this child needs medical help please let's take her to hospital. Only then she will get up.

Manik : Please Aunty be quick she us bleeding.

Saying so Manik picked Kia and ran towards the Car without waiting for anyone. Others also ran behind him. This time Cabir took Driving seat Druv passenger's seat and Mukti and Alya on last seats. As Manik with Kia and Jenny Aunty sat on the middle seats.

Janki Aunty was Continually crying holding Kiara. Manik was in traumatic situation as this accident happened because of him the thought of something happening to that baby was making him hell worried.

Janki Aunty's tears we're reminding him his own tears when he lost his MOM.

Cabir took them to Malhotra Mansion.

Janki Aunty annoyedly : Where have you brought us ? Why didn't you take us to Hospital ?

Cabir : Calm down Aunty this is our home and we have 24/7 doctors at our house, it will take lot of time to go to hospital so I brought her here.

Dhruv : Yes Aunty let's not waste time. She needs to be treated urgently.

This time Mukti picked her up and ran towards mansion followed by all except Manik who was still in his own guilt trance. But soon he came out of it and ran towards
Mansion.

When he reached there he saw that Dr Kumar his father's personal Doctor was treating that little girl. He too went there and stood besides his friends.

Dr Kumar checked Kiara thoroughly and turned towards Janki Aunty who was praying to god whilst crying.

Dr Kumar cleared his throat to grab everyone's attention and everyone turned towards him for answers.

Janki Aunty : How's my child Doctor ?

Dr Kumar : Well she is fine there are just few scratches on her legs and hands and this mild head injury which will vanish in few weeks.

Manik who was curiously watching all this asked : then why is she still unconscious Uncle ?

All nodded their heads in supporting the question and looked at Dr Kumar

Dr Kumar : Because of fear and shock beta this was very sudden for her. She is a very small child, she was shocked and afraid that's why she fainted. When she will wake up she will be normal.
She just needs some rest.

All heaved a long sigh of relief.

Janki Aunty thanked Doctor and kissed Kiara's forehead.

Fab5 also sat on nearby couch, just then they heard a familiar voice.

Voice : Janki Bhabi aap yaha ?

Janki Aunty turned towards the source of voice which called her and she was surprised to see the person standing in front of her.

Janki Aunty : Ram Bhaisahab app?

Manik immediately rushed towards his Father I.e. Ram Malhotra to give him support.

With the help of Manik he came in the living room and Manik made him sit on Couch Cabir placed a pillow behind his back making him sit comfortably.

Both smiled widely and greeted each other and Fab5 looked at them having confused look on face.

Manik was surprised as well as happy to see his father smiling wholeheartedly after his mother's death. She too smiled at him.

Ram : Bhabhi how are you and how is Ravi ? Where is he ?

Janki Aunty's smile faded away and her eyes got moist. But she somehow composed herself and said in shaking voice : He is no more ?

Ram was beyond shocked to listen news of his bff's death his eyes also became teary and he emotionally asked : how and when ?

Janki Aunty : last year in a car accident.

Manik saw his father was on verge of crying and tensed he also became tensed as his father was a heart patient and stress was very harmful for his health. He looked at his friends for help but just then all heard a soft murmur.

Voice : Mumma mumma

All turned and saw that Little baby girl was trying to open her eyes and murmuring her Mumma's name.

Raj who was clueless about the presence of that baby girl i mansion was surprised to see a cute injured girl sleeping on nearby couch.

Suddenly her murmur turned into shouts and she started shouting for her Mumma.

Janki Aunty quickly took her in her lap and hugged her tight and Kiara calmed down a bit and then slowly opened her eyes fluttering her big eyelashes. Janki Aunty hugged her tight and sobbed hard.

Kia struggled out of her hold and made an angry pout : Glandma (grandma) Cholo I cant bleath (breath).

All smiled listening to her cute complaint, the serious atmosphere of room changed instantly into joyous one because of Kiara's baby talk.

Ram : Manik who is this little girl and what happened her forehead?

Manik lowered his head in guilt : DAD she got hit by my car.

Ram and Janki Aunty : What

Ram furiously : How irresponsible of you Manik. Can't you drive carefully.

Janki Aunty furiously : I thought you were helping us but i didn't know you are the culprit who made this condition of my child.

Before anyone could scold Manik more Kiara came for his rescue.

Kiara : Glandma don(don't) skol (scold) thish (this) Untl (uncle) it was my faull (fault) glandma.

very nice update

manik kiara met..and she took stand for him..wow

lovely update
rockstarlover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesome update
kiara baby is so cute & adorable
loved it
cont soon
bawaswift thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
The cutie pie saved manik saying it was her fault...
Lovely update Eku,,,, β­οΈπŸ‘
Nice one... Nice to see the guys helping Kia n her Aunt... n took to their home.. n got her full medication...
So his father knows Janki Aunty...
Will be looking forward to what happened to manik as he got rescued by little Kia.. n the things get unfold...
Thanks dear.. n God bless... !!!!
babita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
So it was Fab5 with whom the accident happened. Poor little kid.
Liked the update Ekta πŸ‘πŸ‘
Felt so scared for the little doll and got relieved to know that she is out of danger.
Manik scared a lot and so does Aunty. When she scold her i thought of some misunderstanding will happen, but thanks to the little Kia, she turned the tables and said it was her fault.
Aww, cho chweet of her. She rescued him and now will wait to the revealing of how Manik's father knows Aunty.
Thanks dear so much for these three consecutive updates. Loved them all !
Loves ❀️