MANAN FF : TWO BEAUTIES OF MY LIFE# CHAPTER13,14AND15UPDATED on 8 May! - Page 10

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

manan_eku thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: gtilwani45

seriously nandini's daughter. quite amazed ha.liked update. abhi n Nandu ki Bonding was amazing. waiting for next update.

Thanks dear :)
manan_eku thumbnail

Originally posted by: Swatishubh

Nice update and loved a bond of bro sis at office👏

Nandu has got a support in her boss and Abhi is all set to make her feel at ease! Lovely to see that she exposed her life to him and invites him to meet her " daughter "
Whose daughter is she? Eager to know that. Will wait luv ya Eku❤️🤗

Thanks a ton bhabhi :)
Will update soon :)
Love you too ❤️ 🤗
manan_eku thumbnail

Originally posted by: Swatishubh

Eku, how are you doing sweetheart? Missing ya so much, luv ya❤️🤗

Thanks for two lovely updates! Hope all is well at your side, take care!

I am good :)
Miss you too
Love your of :)
Your welcome :)
Thank you for your words :)
manan_eku thumbnail

Originally posted by: zarakhanarlover

Awesome update...
Loved it

Thanks 😊

Word Count: 1

manan_eku thumbnail

Originally posted by: payal94

Beautiful story

Cont soon

Thank you :)
manan_eku thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
CHAPTER 3

After finishing her work Nandini reached her home she entered and saw Janki Aunty , an old lady in her 60s, only support of Nandini in whole world. Nandini was living as a paying guest there but she always treated them as her own family she became JennyMa to Nandini and Grandma for Kiara.

Janki Aunty had lost her husband who left a big house , large fortune and loneliness for her after his death, Then Nandini and Kiara came in her life and she was more then happy to accept these two cute babies as her family.

Nandini saw the scene JennyMa and her Angel , her baby were playing snake and ladder game where Kia was jumping on couch in joy of again winning the game and Janki Aunty was faking cry for losing again.

Nandini laughed seeing their drama.

Nandini : Hello beautiful ladies

Both Janki Aunty and Kia smiled brightly at her and Kia jumped from couch and ran towards Nandini enthusiastically. To which Nandini instantly picked her up and kissed her cheeks and Kia returned the favor back by kissing Nandini 's cheeks.

Janki Aunty faking sadness : Everyone forgot me. Nobody loves me na ?

Nandini and Kia winked each other and slowly went near Janki Aunty and kissed her cheeks

Then trio laughed on their drama. Then Nandini settled on couch with Kia in her lap.

Janki Aunty : Nandu, How was your day beta ?

Nandini : Day was Awesome Jenny Ma and I missed both you so much.

Janki Aunty and Nandini were talking on random things just then Kia made an angry face. Which

Nandini : what happened to my baccha ? are you angry baby?

Kia : Yesh I'm angly ( angry ) wid (with) you Mumma. You dint (didn't) talk to me. You only Luv Glandma (grandma) not me.

Nandini kisses hard on Kia's puffed Chaeeks : Baby I luv shoo much I'm sorry I ignored my baby na. Mumma is sholly baby.

Nandini said cutely to Kia by holding her ears and making puppy face and as expected Kia's angry melted away and she instantly removed Nandini 's hands from her ears.

Kia : It's Otay (ok) Mumma. I luv you too. Itta shara

She showed itta shara by stretching her tiny arms to show her how much she loves her.

Nandini held her both hands and kissed them one by one and rubbed her nose with her playfully. Making Kia sequel in joy.

Janki Aunty : What about me ? Hmm

Nandini and Kia : We love you tooo

Saying so both engulfed her in a hug making that old lady's eyes moist due to happy tears but she wiped them instantly

Janki Aunty : ok ok kids now enough of Masti Nandu go beta get freshen up its getting late for dinner.

Kia : Yesh Mumma I'm alsho (also) vely ( very) hungly ( hungry)

Nandini : Ohh sorry sorry just give me 5 minutes to freshen up till then Baby why don't you help Jenny Ma To set the dinner.

Kia : Otay (okay) mumma

Saying so she ran towards dining table climbed on a chair and started arranging (actually messing) spoons and forks.

Janki Aunty and Nandini laughed on her innocence.

Soon trio was sitting on dining table relishing the tasty food made by Jenny Ma, Nandini was feeding Kia and Kia blabbering about her day in school.

On the same time in London Fab5 boarded the flight for Mumbai.

Next Morning

Next Morning Nandini hurriedly left for office after giving Kiara bath and feeding her breakfast. She gave quick kisses on cheeks of Kiara and her Jenny Ma and ran towards her office.

It was off day for Kia's school and she was getting bored at home. her friend in neighborhood was ill and there was nobody to play with her, Her favorite cartoon on TV was also not helping to cheer her mood and now she was on verge of crying as she was very afraid of loneliness. Janki Aunty was busy in her Pooja. Finally Janki Aunty's Pooja ended and she came to see Kia and saw that she was in bad mood.

Janki Aunty loving Fed her prashad : What happened my Baccha ? itta udas kyu hai ?

Kiara : Noboly (nobody) iz (is) talting (talking) to me ? I'm gettin (getting) boal ( bored) glandma (grandma)

Janki Aunty : Ohh my baccha is getting bored ? It's a big problem then. What to do now ?

Janki Aunty said dramatically taping her finger on her chin soon Kia mirrored her action.

Kia : Idea

Janki Aunty : Kya idea ?

Kia exclaimed loudly : Lets go to park

Janki Aunty : hmm good idea. Let's go to the park.

Kia jumped in joy : Yeey

Janki Aunty chuckled on her excitement.

Soon both got ready and left for park. Kia saw her class friends there playing with her ball so after getting permission from her grandma she ran towards her friends.

Kia was now happy and Janki Aunty went to meet her fellow friends who had also come to park with their grandchildren,who were friends of Kia.

Soon she was so engrossed in her chatting that her attention from Kia diverted.

On the other hand Kia and her friends were playing with ball just then one of her friends threw ball a little bit away and unfortunately due to a man accidentally collided with ball that ball it went towards the main road near the park.

Kids started fighting with each other that who will bring the ball.

Kia being generous child wanted to stop the fight so she said : don't fite (fight) fliends (friends) I vil (will) bling (bring) the bowl (ball)

All kids : yeey

One girl : Ale but wat (what) if Bale log ( elders) fine (find) out ?

Second girl : Ha pakle Gaye to ?

Kia : don wolly ( don't worry ) I vil (will) come fasht (fast)

With that Kia ran towards the main road To fetch the ball ahe saw that it had stopped almost in the center of the road and very few vehicles were on the roads so she ran towards the ball.

In the park Janki Aunty casually turned towards playing children to see Kia but she was not there so Aunty started searching for her here and there but she was not there so she asked the kids with whom Kia was playing.

Janki Aunty : Kids where is Kiara?

All the kids looked down due to fear and finally told her the story. Janki Aunty became worried and hurriedly went towards main road to search for Kia.

Hello guys so sorry for the delay ..was stuck in exams ...ab will update regularly ...
Thank you all who liked and commented on the previous chapter :)
Keep supporting :))
Thank you. ..
Ekta ...
Dgoyal thumbnail
Amazing update...

Please continue soon..

Waiting ...
payal94 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome update
Kia is soo cute cont soon
dreamy_doll15 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
awww..
kiara is shoo cute..
muahhh baby..
I luv her ...
Nandu kiara n jenny maa.
cute family.
love their bonding ..

Amazing update.
Waiting for next update eagerly.
Thanks for it..

Keep Smiling.
Swatishubh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Beautiful update Eku 👏👏
Loved the bond that Nandini. Janky Maa and Kia share, so serene and pure, full of love for each other.
Liked Kia in her words where she is still lisping but everyone understands her speech.
Oh no. The kid is on the rushing road and fetching the ball. Fearing for her, and will wait to watch if she safely brings back the ball or ..
God forbid!
Nice one Eku, loved it. Keep going dear. Miss ya and Luv ya sweetie ❤️🤗