Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kassia thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Sugarpuff101

I am just assuming... been seeing a lot of pictures of sonal on the forum with various cast members shooting episodes around a special occasion... not much from ankush... and sonal in a pic wearing kartik's bracelet... today I am reminded again why I don't watch hindi serials... too much drama.

I started watching this show b/c of the chemistry between sonal and ankush.

Well if such a major change is coming, than I guess I will just say an early bye to this forum too. You all are wonderful, thank you for welcoming me here. I really enjoyed reading your comments😊😊

I agree with you. I began watching YVR for the same reasons. I stopped watching Indian serials due to the weak characterisations or "too stupid to live" leads, poor portrayal of the characters by the actors and silly or off the original track storylines.

YVR changed this as the characters were intelligent and strong. The actors are so good in portraying their roles and emotions. Not forgetting the chemistry of the main leads (sonal and ankush) and the storyline that hooked you to the serial.

If there are any changes to the lead pair its going to definitely disrupt the winning formulae. I don't think that it will be same YVR with any new leads, so it will be a sad goodbye to YVR. that will be a shame as it will also be goodbye Indian serials.
Edited by kassia - 8 years ago