Surbhi Chandna-A Short Thought

sunshine_love thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
It's amazing to see how far Surbhi Chandna has come as an actress! I used to watch QH where she played Haya to such great depth. Even though Haya was mute her emotions and expressions would deliver so much more than words. She is an amazing actress and there is no doubt to that but she is also very pretty! I am so happy that Surbhi plays Annika in ishqbaaaz, could not imagine any other actress that would be capable of taking this role! I know so many had doubted Surbhi since day one of Ishqbaaz but now those same people are praising her all the more! Nothing makes a fan happier than this 😳

Edited by sunshine_love - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AK_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I can agree with you... She has done the role sooo well... I can't imagine any other actress better than her who could have been a better Anika for us... She is an ultimate expression queen..  
Krantikari thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
She has perfect comic timing and is also great in the emotional scenes. Her crying looks so natural! Also love the different tempo and tone in her voice depending on which character she's interacting with. Just a subtle thing but makes so much difference. πŸ˜ƒ
Rashi_S thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I agree I enjoy watching her she is brilliant πŸ‘
Felicity_Khushi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
i can without any shame say i doubted Surbhi from the first dayπŸ˜†
but she has proved me wrong every time, she's really is a very beautiful and awesome actressπŸ˜ƒ
crazylazyvicky thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Surbhi chandna is awsum as anika   she is expression queen ,, fab actress not like other leads in other serials don't know A of acting bt hv mass blind followers

Much improved and stable actress in todays telly
travelholic thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
the character of anika is over the top like punjabi girls lol ( i am saying this as i am a punjabi myself). we over express ourselves and surbhi just nails it to the core. 
her expression change every 2 secs is mind blowing + i love the way she lifts her eye brows. yes, random thoughts by me πŸ˜†

and she is extremely beautiful! i am happy she is not stick thin, she looks great and represents how a normal indian woman is supposed to look as well. i love her hair btw, perfect loose curls 
Edited by NYCForever - 7 years ago
_Niki_ thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Totally agree with you! The 1st time I saw her was in QH as Haya and she stole my heart immediately! 
I am glad that she is Annika and no one else would fit the role and do it brilliantly like Surbhi! 

πŸ‘πŸ˜Šβ­οΈ
sunshine_love thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I'm glad you all agree with me! Surbhi is definitely doing an amazing job :D
TR_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
She is so beautiful first of all...loving her to bits as anika...her comic timing her expression her emotional scenes are done so well..also she is fab in the romantic scenes too...those eye locks of shivika are amazing. She has gorgeous anika.