Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sparklingeyes thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Then focuss on the good things na. First time i heard you say something positive about other chracters .. I thought you only like Harman and Saumya... No show is perfect.. But why so negative .. try to show the positve things.. Well ruining it.. that is their hands.. not in our hands.. Im just saying try to be postive.. not show all time the negative things.. As for editing.. sorry which indian serial is edited perfected.. non are... Just enjoy like I said..

Also for love traingle.. well we all afraid for that.. but all know TRP that wil decide if it will come or not.. Not us! Support the whole cast.. and hopefull SHakti will become bigger hit. The storyline has potional for sure and it has creat characters and actors.

there are and have been so many shows on Indian TV that have amazing editing team 
n as fans of the show we have right to put forward our opinion 
Mona_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Awesome post bhawna..
Agree with your each and every point..
Its story about soumya and her strugle to live a normal life
The story about harman as a protector of soumya..
We don't want any love triangle in the story please..
Hope they listen our voice..
ashna26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sparklingeyes

there are and have been so many shows on Indian TV that have amazing editing team 
n as fans of the show we have right to put forward our opinion 

Well so far i havent seen it at least not perfected editing. Because it aint easy for editors if it is daily serial. Think about that. Storyline that keep changing because trp. We all heard about the stories of TRP. Never said you cant give opinion. I respect your opinion.  Shakti isnt a bad serial. It is one of best right now on tv. And im honest about that. If dont like something i would just say it too. Like i did before. Like i said it mine first post.. dont agree with some of your points, lets leave it by that. Hope you become postive one day.  I gave mine opinion, you gave yours.

Right now Im enjoying the serial, characters,storyline etc. And cant miss it. Hope that never change!
soumi93 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hello Guys!!!!!!!Well I am not expecting this post this soon but prevention is better than Cure So i guess its ok
Well Guys i donno how many of you are familiar with RS show pattern but i do and it lefts me with horrible experiences everytime😭Well Whatever I am gonna post further it will sounds as complete sadist and i am sorry for that but TBH i not making out anything this is what I experienced with Colors and RS PH

1. For channel their TRP matters thats why a show Like SSk is ruined which used to focus on Simar's ambition regrading her dancing passion and her way of achieving it being in an orthodox In-law house and for TRP they made it a crap and even Rosid is ruined like anything

2. Rs is will never ever scared of fans eg: Gia Manek got replaced from the role of Gopi in a blink of eyes and 1000 of calls also cant do anything So she will do whatever she feels like

3. Romance is not at all Rs's forte it will be spoiled and messed up every time.This is what we are jhelofying from past 1.5  years in Sr with SwaSan

4.If bringing up Surbhi b/w HaYa increased in TRP charts they will not hesitate to do so

5. Agree or not this show is Two leads show Surbhi is Parallel lead and this is a curse for us as its always back-fired later on

6.Rs hardly cares for their Male lead Unlike Sr and Shakti i always seen their ML  to stand like a statue always...and in the start we also do get our ML in action bt its a mere statue even got completely off from Epis...even during two weeks nt even for 2 sec we dnt get to see ML scene at all and ITS DAMN TRUE.ask any fan here are many SS fans

7. I will be happy if the act and responded to the letter bt better not to keep any expectations cause sooner or later it will lead us to disappointment.

@TM i am nt discouraging you but i guess u will understand why i posted this...want best for HaYa and about editing team better not to say anything being a SS fan😡what we bear is beyond anything😭
Bon_Vivant thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: soumi93

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Hello Guys!!!!!!!Well I am not expecting this post this soon but prevention is better than Cure So i guess its ok</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Well Guys i donno how many of you are familiar with RS show pattern but i do and it lefts me with horrible experiences everytime😭Well Whatever I am gonna post further it will sounds as completesadist and i am sorry for thatbut TBH i not making out anything this is what I experienced with Colors and RS PH</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">1. For channel their TRP matters thats why a show Like SSk is ruined which used to focus on Simar's ambition regrading her dancing passion and her way ofachieving it being in an orthodox In-law house and for TRP they made it a crap and even Rosid is ruined like anything</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">2. Rs is will never ever scared of fans eg: Gia Manek got replaced from the role of Gopi in a blink of eyes and 1000 of calls also cant do anything So she will do whatever she feels like</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">3. Romance is not at all Rs's forte it will be spoiled and messed up every time.This is what we are jhelofying from past 1.5 years in Sr with SwaSan</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">4.If bringing up Surbhi b/w HaYa increased in TRP charts they will not hesitate to do so</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">5. Agree or not this show is Two leads show Surbhi isParallellead and this is a curse for us as its always back-fired later on</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">6.Rs hardly cares for their Male lead Unlike Sr and Shakti i always seen their ML to stand like a statue always...and in the start we also do get our ML in action bt its a mere statue even got completely off from Epis...even during two weeks nt even for 2 sec we dnt get to see ML scene at all and ITS DAMN TRUE.ask any fan here are many SS fans</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">7. I will be happy if the act and responded to the letter bt better not to keep any expectations cause sooner or later it will lead us to disappointment.</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">@TM i am nt discouraging you but i guess u will understand why i posted this...want best for HaYa and about editing team better not to say anything being a SS fan😡what we bear is beyond anything😭</font>

soumi IKR 😭 but am sure agr RS Vivian ko sideline karegi aur uske character ko statue banayi gi to VD quit kar dega
sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I sincerely wish vd to quit if rs makes him a statue. And surbhi between haya is big no no. And i dont think trp will increase if she brings surbhi between haya.
sparklingeyes thumbnail
@soumi I m very well aware about RS n her track record 
But still I really wanna put all my efforts possible 
N even general audience want to see Saumya happy with harman so I m sure love triangle will never give trps
soumi93 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sparklingeyes

@soumi I m very well aware about RS n her track record 

But still I really wanna put all my efforts possible 
N even general audience want to see Saumya happy with harman so I m sure love triangle will never give trps

Even i want that yaar...bt we left expecting anything
Scrumptious thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
@somi...I know ur right & I completely understand wat ur saying 😆 coz even I know how RS is... I've watched only one show of RS that  was saathiya...& They badly destroyed my favt couple dheera...I used to love them & wait for their scenes they had so much potential they had so well written & strong characters they would've also given them their so called trps...But they ruined their characters & story as well 😡 don't know wat kind of obsession she has wid the family drama...is it necessary ? 🥱 har show mein wahi same drama...I'm bored but I'm watching SHAKTI for only HaYa...& If she seperated them or brings in surbhi for a love triangle then I'm very clear abt it... that I'm not gonna continue wid this show...😊 
Now coming to vd...if she is planning to make him a show piece or statue after a few months then I'm sure he'll quit...😆 he will never agree to do that obviously He is one of the popular faces of television & is always in demand So if he quits I'll be very happy coz he deserves much better they r not utilizing his talent in a proper way in this show...but still right now the focus is on HaYa...but if later on in future she's planning to do that then she should find someone else then...VD is a STAR ⭐️ not like the other RS leads...😃 many other PHs r dying to cast him😳 So RS better make proper use of his talent 😉
sparklingeyes thumbnail

Originally posted by: soumi93

Even i want that yaar...bt we left expecting anything

I have stopped expecting anything... I m just trying