llAbhigya/TiSha AT#262-We Meet Again..Saath Choote Na..Allah Wariyanll - Page 107

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Naina- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Wishes are coming true today!!! Woot woot!! 
Um yes, this does suffice if we can get a few more drabbles 

Nikita Chikita! 😆
Naina- thumbnail
Should we end the AT first so that if you hypothetically are writing something else, it shows up on the other AT? 
Naina- thumbnail
Dee, I just saw the first page and the title! Love it! I think we had a similar title when LM returned too! 
anishapoudel thumbnail
whai if abhi goes to coma seeing tanu current hairstyle😆 ps no offence to actress just for fun 
Naina- thumbnail
Are we almost done? Minz, post whatever you're going to in the other AT! Unless you're not writing anything...then this is awks. 
-mina- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Drabble: Vocabulary

P: Sir, you are looking tired today, such bags under your eyes! Are you getting enough sleep? Do I have to stop serving you coffee in the afternoons? *holding out coffee on a tray*

A: *growls and grabs the cup* Don't you dare ever stop my coffee! It's not the coffee, it's..ah...well, it's...

P: Yes? What is it? Can I help?

A: Well...maybe...I mean, Chikita, don't take this the wrong way, but you look like a girl who knows a lot of words. *quickly takes a sip of coffee trying to look innocent and non-offensive*

P: What even?? Oh, you mean I look like a nerd?

A: In the best possible way!

P: Yes, fine, the glasses get that a lot. But how can my knowing words help?

A: Well I've just been having these weird dreams disturbing my sleep, and there's this word I keep waking up with on my mind, but I don't know what it means!

P: Ok, what's the word?

A: "Fuggy!" What on earth is that, do you know?

P: *turns white* *drops the tray she was holding*

A: ...Chikita? What's going on, are you ok, did I say something wrong, is it some awful swear word, I'm so sorry -

P: No! It's...it's the most beautiful word in the world.

A: Really? What does it mean?

P: I...I can't tell you...I'm sorry, I...*stutters and stumbles and backs away before she says anything she isn't supposed to*

A: *watches her leave in confusion, wondering why Chikita is so strange sometimes! Why couldn't she just tell him what it means, if she obviously knows? But at least it does mean something and he's not waking up screaming gibberish like he thought, so maybe he'll sleep a bit better tonight, finally...*
-mina- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
lol Nainz I can repost on the new AT I guess?
anishapoudel thumbnail
 naina i m sure abt that
Naina- thumbnail
See ya later alligator! New AT yay!