Happy Birthday Typo Queen!

asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago

"Come on!" Jen yelled at the poor souls that were milling around the large palace room. "I can't believe you have chosen TODAY of all days to laze around. You know how important today is."

"Jen," Sammy rested a calming hand on Jen's arm, "I think you should back off a bit. You're scaring them."

"They should be!" Jen screeched. "They had MONTHS to work on this but they did nothing. YOU," Jen pointed at a random kid who had the misfortune of taking a small break in front of Jen just then. "GET BACK TO WORK."

"Wow," Gurleen walked in munching on a bowl of popcorn. "Is Umbridge coming back?"

"No." Teddy answered, confused. "Who the hell would want her?"

"Then what's up with all the shouting and perfection?" Gurleen asked, looking around the pristine but yet chaotic room. "It's only Ian that we're getting ready for. We can half-ass everything and she'll still be happy."

"She might, but Jen won't." Teddy answered, raising an eyebrow. "Lord knows what we'll have to do for her birthday." She shivered as she wondered about the distant future.

"Shit, she's coming back." Gurleen blanched as Jen came stomping up the royal steps. "I gotta go. Bye!" She shoved the bowl of popcorn into Teddy's arms before she scrammed.

"Seriously Teddy?" Jen complained, crossing her arms. "Eating on the job? I expected more from you."

Teddy stammered incoherent words and remained gaping as Jen walked away shaking her head.

"Ooohhh," Teddy groaned in anger.

"Happy Bird Day, Ian"

"I'm so clever." Gurleen chuckled, as she looked at the great banner hanging above by the wooden beams. She took great pride upon seeing how well the little blue birds came out.

"Let's just hope Ian thinks it's as great as you think it is." Teddy remarked, trying to burst her bubble.

"We're about to find out since she's here." Areeba commented, swiping across her phone.

"That fast?" Gurleen asked, paling in color.

"Fast?" Jen shrieked. "We've been waiting here for TWO HOURS!"

Gurleen merely shrugged. "At least you got time to do some more decorations."

Before Jen could retort, the birthday girl crashed the doors open. With lightning striking loudly behind her, the rain whipping like icy pellets, she looked like a real character straight out of a Disney film. She was panting and looking around the room slowly as if to find her prey and then...

"YOU!" She shouted pointing at the group of friends who had spent all day in making sure that this day would be spectacular. "You did this to me!"

She marched her way down the royal aisle leaving behind a soggy trail of twigs and dirty water.

"If by 'this' you mean ensuring your birthday is one you will never forget, then yes. Yes, we did." Areeba commented, putting her arms around Teddy and Gurleen.

"Alas, none of our efforts were well appreciated." Gurleen sighed.

"I guess Jen did all that work for nothing." Teddy mimicked Gurleen.

"Oh, this will be memorable alright." Ian huffed, pulling up her sleeves.

"LOOK, CAKE!" Teddy shouted pointing at the gigantic triple-tiered cake that was being rolled in by Zawra.

"Hey birthday girl! Glad you could finally make it." Zawra greeted, giving Ian a smile and a wave.

"Yeah. You made us wait quite a bit." Sammy added.

"Two hours." Jen muttered under her breath.

"It's not my fault you guys can't give proper directions!" Ian defended, her voice rising. "Do you have any idea how hard it was to decipher it?" She plopped down in her throne, her legs resting above the arm chairs. With her arm resting on her forehead, she dramatically added, "Oh the woes that I had to suffer."

"If only you were smarter." Teddy said shaking her head.

Ian glared at her as if her angry looks would incinerate Teddy right then and there.

"Quit staring and cut the cake already!" Zawra interrupted, picking up the knife. "I'm starving."

"Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't know we were celebrating your birthday today." Ian snapped back, sitting up straighter. "Bring the cake to me." She demanded, looking at her nails.

"Are you kidding me?" Areeba argued. "There are steps in the way. How do you expect us to roll the tray to up there?"

"That's not my problem!" Ian yelled. "Figure it out." Stretching out her legs, "I'm too tired from my excursion to move."

Areeba glanced at Teddy with a mischievous look.

"As you wish." Teddy gave a mock bow, adorning a sugary smile.

Areeba, Teddy and Gurleen carefully picked up the tiered cake from the bottom and began making their way up the steps. As Ian saw the trio wobble in their steps and the cake slightly sway, she gulped, realizing what a great blunder she had just made.

"O-on second thought, you can just leave it there. I'll come to it."

"Nonsense!" Gurleen dismissed her. "We're already half way through."

"No... I'm serious. You don't have to do this." Ian began to slowly get up from her seat.

"Stop being so difficult now Ian." Sammy scolded. "The poor girls have been working day and night to make today such a glorious day for you and here you are working them even more."

"Come on Sammy! At least let me have this." Ian whined upon not having the opportunity to get some payback.

Ian had just uttered these words when Teddy stumbled over feet, throwing everyone off balance and making the tiered cake fall directly onto Ian's face.

There was a moment of silence before Sammy spoke. "Well, now you have it."

Looking sheepishly, Gurleen said, "Happy Birthday."

*not my gifs
Edited by asmaanixx - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

The following have been hand-selected by moi to celebrate some of the most epic typos to have graced FK.

BONUS:

Edited by asmaanixx - 8 years ago
Queeen thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7

Teddy

happy birthday Ian darling! I'm so sorry we haven't talked in forever, but trust me so many things will fall back into place once I'm back home haha. I love you so much, you've become such a vital part of our lives that if you weren't there to keep the group alive I'm sure it would've semi broken off. You're caring, giving nature accompanied by your humor is truly something I've come to cherish and admire. You are legit typo queen & I'm glad I haven't been cursed by that bug yet LOL. I know if I ever have any problem be it something totally ridiculous or life changing, you'll be there with open ears and a virtual hug. I don't think I've ever opened up to someone I've never met so easily and willingly before. Thank you for being so wonderful and I hope you have a fantabulous birthday homie ???

Anam

Happy Birthday Ian
May
Allah Mia Bless You Long Life Good Health and lots of Happiness
I hope all your wishes and dreams come true on this
special day
Your an amazing friend always there for me love our group thank you for being there love gursha..

Lots of love from anam

Areeba

Haaapppyyy Birthday Ian!! Definitely did not estimate that I would be so glad to be your friend but I am every single day! You're hilarious and funny and you have an amazing sense of yourself! You're a terrible person to be put on emergency contact list and I think everyone will agree with that! I love all our conversations and u hope the liveliness lives 5ever and you always flourish and have great

successes! Happy Birthday!!

Jen

AP(Yea you know what that means) I just wanted to take the time to wish you a very Happy Birthday. May Allah's blessings chase you down and overtake you. May this year be your best one yet. Enjoy the day to the max. FK is not the same without you. You are the glue that holds us together. You are a very caring, loving, loyal friend and I thank God everyday for sending you in my life. You are the little sister I never had. You are always there for me. You support and love means alot to me. Continue being you.

Now i'm getting a bit emotional.But did you really think i was gonna let you off the hook just like that? You are the craziest person i know. Our epic conversations are proof of that. When I need an adultier adult I will surely turn to you so you can tell me why the chicken crossed the road...(You know what i'm talking about) Dude only you can embarrass yourself and look like a complete clown on FK and still laugh at yourself. That is some rare talent. Speaking of talent, you have an awesome one when it comes to typos. Sometimes I wanna strangle you but then I think if I kill you then who would lighten my mood. You, by the way, suck at giving hindi lessons. To date i can only tell people to get lost... Anyways, I love you to pieces and I wouldn't trade ya for anyone else. You act like my mom at times but you give excellent advice. So sorry that Gur dumped you. That break up has left us all traumatized. So AP(YEA I KNOW YOU ARE GOING WHO'S AP. I know how your mind works. Pagal child it my nickname for you. do you want me to spell it out?)Enjoy your day to the max. Don't eat all of the cake. Please share. You are an amazing awesome person(yo, come back down to earth, don't let it get to you head)

XOXO

Happy birthday ian...Main dua karti hon that tum zindagi main wo sub hasil karo jiski tumhain khowaish ho...i love you choti behna

Gur
I don't know how long this will be but you'll have to suffer through it regardless.
Lord knows we wanted to do so much for your birthday but it just didn't pan out. Half of us have been living with no wifi (the horror!) while the other half have been extremely busy. That's by no means any excuse for not making your day one of the most special out there, but it is what it is.
Personally, I don't think we need a specifically assigned date to celebrate or rejoice in howspecial you are. We express it to you in our crazy ways every day. Whether it's Z pulling out her guns, or Sammy and Jen calling you a pagal ladki, the love is all there. You are one of the major factors as to why we stay connected. Of course our love for each other is always present, but there are some things that you do, that no one else can.
(Like bring annoyance and irritation to a whole new level.)
I have honestly never met a girl who would set thewhole city ablaze just to find one of her best friends. That type of depth and compassion ishighly rare in today's world and for me to not only witness it but to be acquainted with someone who possesses it, is a huge honor.
When I look back on our days, I cannot believe the amount of progress we have made. From two strangers, we became reluctant acquaintances. From that we progressed to semi-friends, and then proceeded to becoming friends. And then we skipped the whole best friends and fiancees part and went straight to miya / biwi. I mean, can you believe it? We, people who one year ago, hadn't even known each other, became a couple. Not only that but we became proud parents of two! Of course there's the matter of you still having another bun in the oven but that's your problem now, not mine. 😎
(Don't pretend, you love my aviators.)
But my gosh, I will be forever grateful for when I decided to post my first one-shot in the TEI forum. If it weren't for that impulsive action, I would have never met such an amazing person like you. Getting to know you, has been one of the greatest events of my life. There is just so much that you have to offer and every little thing that I get to learn from you is akin to a boon. Whether it's learning how to forego worries and focus on the positivity or learning how to make typos on a continual basis it's all an experience in and of itself.
There are so many moments that have been created by you that instantly bring a laugh and a smile to my face. Whether it's you bothering me as my biwi, coming up with these outrageous stories about us dancing in the pyramids, pretending to be a shareef zadi when you're really gutter ki vasi, or you calling yourself a namuna to you messing up my name by calling me "fur. It's all an adventure. Every moment we spend is an epic story. All our dates us watching Wazir and being surprised by its good quality content or us laughing our heads off over the ridiculousness of Khamoshiyan it's all a real blast.
Let's not forget about how you love Steve/Buckyjust as much as I do. (Although, that could go up for debate as I have fallen for them to a whole new degree and I have been shipping them hardcore for a while now.) There will always be TwiNj to keep us connected just as there is food. (But let's not get you anywhere near the kitchen because we all know how easy it is for you to burn the house down.) And most important of all - Barry. Barry will never be forgotten no matter how hard you try.
(And even if you do try, I'll just keep reminding you because Barry is bae. <3
We haven't spent much time together as of late because truth be told, I am in a really funky phase. There's just so much that has gone wrong and so much that I feel disconnected from, but the connection with you is all too real. There has been so much that we have gone through that it doesn't feel right to just give up. We may not talk a lot right now, but trust me when I say that I think of you (and rest of FK) every single day. There will never be a bond like ours. It is too strong to be broken and too pure to be tainted.
There's so much more that I could say to you but I'm going to end it here. I just don't have the energy to form the right words to say them to you and be able to send this out in time. But let's be honest, time has already run out so that claim is moot and I could technically keep going on. But I doubt you'll want to hear any more of this babble.
In parting words, all I would like to say is:
Have a great journey my dear friend and I sincerely hope everything you aim for comes true.
- Hubby

Zawra

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BANY

love you my darling-

Ok let me start.. Omg it's your birthday ian and seriously i don't know what i'm gonna write cuz this gonna be a long letter or should i say love letter for you damn- hihi and you don't know but i'm writing this since 17 aug ..lmao cuz i have soo much to write and you know my laziness so i'm gonna write it thoda thoda aur jab mujhe jo yaad aata hai main likh leti hon.. see khud ki insult main kis tarah karti hon time to time..so i don't know where to start about you..cuz i dont have anything to say in your tareef..lol okk okk don't kill me i-m trying to find some words for you...mmm so you are just AWESOME and AMAZINGLY AMAZING...

Seriously you are one of my bestest friend ..you are one such kameeni friend of mine..who is so like me and also bhukkad like me..haha jisko i can say anything..and you are such a genuine person i ever met.. i'm so glad i met you.. you have such a special place in my life .. you are always so helpful and supportive.. always making me smile and care for me.you are such a strong girl with amazing abilities and i absolutely love your personality and adore your lovely nature.. seriously i don't have the perfects words to describe your awesomeness ...hihi sorry..but i'm sooo soo glad and proud to have you as my buddy i'm soo proud of you and wanna be with you like this forever.

Okk what should i say about our friendship..!!!!!cuz that is crazy and insane i don't have words- lol.. for me u are more than a sister.. cuz i have no sis so i found one in you nikami hi sahi ..lol .. and the level of our friendship is crazy and insane like we can talk about anything SERIOUSLY ANYTHING .. there is not a single thing in this world about that we never talked.. haha..we discuss each and everything and share everything with each other...the way we talk daily and all the nonsense we discuss... the way we discuss the songs line by line listening them sath sath i can-t believe we discussed "janeman ahh"...and latest lo maan liya.. no one can can imagine the things we have done listening this song... ohh God .it's crazy who does this lol cuz only we does this my BANY..(Omg autocorrection trying to make it baby) hihi and even we enjoyed that..and how our typo-s introduced us to such cute names like bany and babu.. so in short this is the limit k hum kuch bhi bolte hain and we know that agla banda will understand.. thats awesome na???and believe me i have never opened up to someone like this before hihi...Mmm and the way we teach jen urdu and hindi lol.. dafa ho ja is only one line jen enjoyed learning lmao..well we are such a proud teachers..hahah ohh God save the world lol..

Oye how can i forgot the urdy classes you have given me..my Chuzzi..i'm still your shukarguzar about that.. but seriously that was a fun.. we should start that again . Still i have so much to learn teacher ji and then how can i forget the Dhoka you have given me kameeni..i were you loyal BF but nhi kameeni left me one day and got married with gur in front of my eyes and made me your EX and forced me to become pagal EX BF...you legit broke my heart so meny times.. like i even don't know how many times i collect the pieces..🀣 i will never forgeve you for that Dhoka... you literally spoild my life... lmao...soo better do something to make my life good..and make me happy warnaa...!!!!its a warning...😎

chalo abhi k liye yehi kafi hai...hihi i have so much to say k likhna shuru kiya tou m never gonna stop- hihi

Ian i will pray you live long..and get every best thing you want in life before you make a wish..inshaAllah you will achieve all your goals and will make aunty proud.. success is around the corner.. May Allah give you all the happiness and bless you with a healthy super amazing life with 5G speed ..and i pray this new year will be the best for you..and hope teri speed v koi increase hogi thodi..lmao

So be happy keep smiling and stay healthy..

Love you sooo much jaaneman muhhh.. hope you are having an awesome budday ??????why not the type of birthday we started..πŸ˜†

PS:DONT you dare to say that it was long... koi gun laow meri 😎

Your EX

-BATKI_BABU -πŸ˜‰

Edited by ZawraMalik - 8 years ago
--Jenelle-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Edited by --Jenelle-- - 8 years ago
--Jenelle-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Edited by --Jenelle-- - 8 years ago
adi_FMT_ct thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ian⭐️
Many Many Happy Returns of the Day.πŸ₯³
~HAPPY BIRTHDAY~

Gur,Zaw & Jen...
Beautiful GIFT
Kudos to Your FRIENDSHIP.

amlavs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Dear Ian.,.,
Many more happy returns of the day...
God bless...
God may shower u with all happiness health and wealth in this universe..
Lots of love to u.,.,.
Lavs and Sriya
amlavs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Amazing post friends..
Especially gifts my god..
Queeen thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7
Thread look awesome now i want a thank you speech from Ian😎
neverlandspirit thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Many many many Happy returns of the day Ian!!!!!!!
πŸ˜ƒ