RATI PANDEY= FLAWLESS ACTING

Souparnikakk thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I don't know much about the actors of Telly world, but one day quite unexpectedly I was floored by an adorable performance of an actor and eventually fell for HER priceless expressions with a single serial named Hitler Didi. Is this what we call the magic of inborn talent? If yes, I'll call HER a MAGICIAN! Is this the way fans are being made? Then I would say that I've become a hardcore fan of the finest actor Rati Pandey,yeah, the magician herself!!! I was unaware about the fact that there's an actress named Rati Pandey who shines the Telly world with her ace acting before I get into watching a part of HITLER DIDI on YouTube. Actually I was least interested in watching serials, nevertheless this amazingly talented actor won my heart and I started adoring her acting skills while watching the whole show on YouTube lately. When I googled to know more about her, I came to watch some episodes of another show named MJHT, Oh! Ratidi, your eyes speak everything! How lively and vibrant you are in MJHT! We cannot expect her performing poorly because she doesn't allow us to feel so. Kudos to that spontaneity! Being a gifted artiste,acting's always been like breathing for her. After watching HD n MJHT, I felt she has an innate quality to make us fall in love with her performance whichever the character be. Rarely we can see actors who really feel for the character. And undoubtedly, we can say that Rati Pandey is such a phenomenal artiste. I think I need to find new adjectives for praising this illustrious acting. In fact, it is not like keep praising but once you are on screen, I start admiring your performance and unable to stop appreciating each and every expression of yours,dear . I truly believe, if any director or producer offers her a role, please make sure that it is so much challenging and innovative because an actress like Rati Pandey deserves such kinda roles rather than cliched ones. And I think she's also waiting for such another rocking role. This extremely talented artiste should make a comeback asap because YOU ARE ALWAYS A DELIGHT TO WATCH! I request all the fans of Ratidi to update if there is any news regarding her comeback on the Telly as we miss you so much. Love you loads Ratidi!!!
That's All Your Honor!
Souparnika from KERALA

Edited by Souparnikakk - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ratiholic thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Rati you are Best Keep Rocking...
Edited by Ratiholic - 8 years ago
Ratiholic thumbnail
Rati you are best...
Ratiholic thumbnail

Souparnikakk thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ratiholic

Rati you are Best Keep Rocking...

Yup...SHE is the best of all...what a brilliant actor!!!!!! love you Rati Pandey...
sreevijayan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Yes..she is the best dear..evn m from kerala..
Souparnikakk thumbnail
Oh...sree...you from Kerala????????? I'm so so happy. I really wanna our RP doing a movie ...what an actor she is!!!!!!!!!! She deserves more recognition na?

Originally posted by: sreevijayan

Yes..she is the best dear..evn m from kerala..