Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vanellope thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Butifuleyes

Beautiful V.
Had forgotten that Karthik thanks for reminding.
That is the reason Survi loves him and forgives him.
Couldn't stop remembering those days.
Wish they bring that Karthik again.

To quote Kartik " Jitna tu( Survi ) mujhe samajhti hai,utna koi nahin samajhta "
Survi knows him,understands him like noone else & that's why she can never stop loving him

Vanellope thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sugarpuff101

all their fights (from the fun ones to the serious ones - minus the manhandling/violence) they are two people who come off as opposites that bring out the best in each other. their misunderstandings (although sometimes too dramatic due to Tayee) make this relationship more intriguing to watch, it adds to the content. tayee vs survi is funny, but I found kartik vs survi (+ the love they have for each other) to be what attracted me to this show to begin with.

@ Red Beautifully said
@ Blue They just fight like mad.Everything they do,they just take it to an extreme level.Their fights are as intense as their love for each other.It's entertaining to watch

Vanellope thumbnail

Originally posted by: AshishCrazyFan

Yea, at first I was shocked to see Karthik's new look...

It was so 👎🏼
But all KarVi moments, be it scary romantic sad, absolutely loved them...

Totally agree 😳
Ankush was damn good as being an aggressive lone person...

That he definitely was 👏
Liked Survi's ch.. She had her responsibilities but is not drown in sadness & is not too dramatic..

Survi is a very strong character.Like Sonal said,she finds a solution to everything

Edited by Vanellope - 8 years ago
kiara26 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vanellope

I liked the launch promos of YVR very much.Liked the one showing introducing Survi & the other one introducing Kartik as well.Liked how they kept fighting

But then the 3rd promo got me really interested.The one in which they show the promise & I was like how on earth is a 19 year old boy gonna save this girl & for how long.And was quite impressed with how Kartik was willing to go against his own family to save Survi & Shrikant

I liked Kartik's character a lot.Chirpy,happy go lucky,self less,I liked everything about him.Also Tai was as funny as she was dangerous.Liked Kartik's relationship with Shrikant & his friendship with Raghu.And of course his nok jhok with Survi.He has always liked Survi so much

But the ultimate Karvi moment which made me fall in love with them will have to be Episode 26
In that episode Kartik finds out that Tai was the one who had been trying to get Survi killed & so he kicks her out of the house.

But the scene that followed,is one of the most beautiful Karvi scenes ever.
Kartik did kick Tai out but then it broke him inside.The boy was an utter mess,kept talking about how he wouldn't be able to live anymore & even hurt himself.And tormented as Kartik was,it was equally painful for Survi to see him in such pain.The way she tried to calm him down was just beautiful.She initially tries to request him to calm down & when he shows no signs of letting it all go,she lashes out at him.And then these words of her " Aapka dard,aapki galti bas isi baat ki padi hai aapko.Aapko aisi taqleef mein dekh kar mujhe kitni taqleef ho rahi hai,is baat ka andaaza hai aapko " And she just shuts him up in that instant

And then she goes on to tend to his wound & they start playing this wonderful song that brings out Survi's feelings for Kartik in the most beautiful manner

" Kaun mera.Mera kya tu laage
Kyun tu baandhe,man se man ke dhaage
Bas chali naa kyun mera tere aage "

And that moment got me like anything.Survi couldn't hold back her tears seeing Kartik in such agony.She kept crying & those eyes of hers kept pleading with him so as to stop doing what he had been doing to himself,to stop giving himself all this pain & suffering

Survi was starting to fall in love with Kartik & that was the first time she made it known.And at that moment I was like this is gonna be the start of such a beautiful relationship.Loved everything about the scene.It brought out Survi's love for Kartik,it brought out the extremeties to which Kartik would go to save Survi,to keep his promise.It was perfect.It was beautiful

That was my Karvi moment.I liked Kartik a lot before & I liked the entire cast as well but this Karvi moment was the one for me that got me drawn to YVR like crazy

Haaye itna lamba post bana diya... 😲 woh bhi sirf ek situation pe.. wah 😃😃 ...
kiara26 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

There are many KarVi moments...

let me begin with the regular ones... Survi tripping over & Kartik catching hold of her every single time.. There must have been some 100 such instances.. but just can't get enough of these beautiful moments... Another one being the intertwining of Survi's dupatta/pallu with Kartik's bracelet.. N Bappa in the background... weaving magic every single time...

I love that moment when a young Survi lectures Kartik about taking too many medicines.. N how he doesnt take care of his health.. N that's the first time she tells him about the kerchief magic also... N how Kartik chides calling her "Survi Maata" 😆

Baaki moments later

Vanellope thumbnail

Originally posted by: kiara26

Haaye itna lamba post bana diya... 😲 woh bhi sirf ek situation pe.. wah 😃😃 ...

Mera one of the sabse favourite situation hai yeh 😳
AshishCrazyFan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think we got many lil good KarVi moments during Meher track...
Love the episode, wer Karthik says that he like to live for his family rather than die for them... Again here Survi maata Ki jai...😆
Song sequences are
But we concentrated more on meher...
sreeya852 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AshishCrazyFan

I think we got many lil good KarVi moments during Meher track...

Love the episode, wer Karthik says that he like to live for his family rather than die for them... Again here Survi maata Ki jai...😆
Song sequences are
But we concentrated more on meher...

I loved the karvi scenes during Meher's track. That is actually when i first caught a glimpse of the show. I miss karvi teamwork scenes, they were awesome. Love survi being strong and all, but to see the two work together to solve a problem is even more enjoyable. Their chemistry is just awesome. this is the second hindi series I have ever watched, and to be honest I haven't really followed any like I am this one. tamil series are very different, more content less couply stuff.