Users

Frequent Posters

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: -RD-

Urwa ji Abba ban gaye badhai ho 🀣

Congratulations for Ameena only, coz Urwa is busy cursing his luck.
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Urwa zeher lagta hai mujhe 😑
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
I mean, Ameena didn't do the baby ALONE πŸ€”
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

I mean, Ameena didn't do the baby ALONE πŸ€”

It is natural and true..most of the first time fathers get annoyed and jealous from their first child.
Also babies in the first 4 months cry endlessly.
Simz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

So how did she get pregnant ? It's a mysteryπŸ˜†

Exactly what i was thinking πŸ˜†
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Yesterday's episode was so beautiful, and meaningful. It showed the strength of love, and relationships. Ameena proved again how a good wife and bahu she is. Urwa was skiptical about his family's visit to his house, coz he is in a bad situation financially. but Ameena insisted on their coming. πŸ˜ƒ
Many powerful dailogues , and emotions were portried along the episode. Ameena's strong faith. her support to Urwa , and her love for his family sends a strong message to today's wives.πŸ‘

Also Tayi's noticing that her son and wife are poor, her concern for them was very sweet. ❀️

The picnic in which Urwa, his sisters and Ameena have , made me nostalgic. those were days before mobiles stole our lives , Those were days of sharing beautiful moments, and living life with your family..what happy days!

Well Urwa started thinking of going abroad to help his family financially..that was because he wanted to do something instead of waiting for Allah's blesses. Poor Ameena what is going to happen to her?πŸ˜’
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

For the first time I felt bad for Urwa. I know he is rude with Ameena. but he is somehow justified, coz he was forced to get married at a very young age. Responsibilities of education, work and family are very tough for him. Each time he tries to change his life for better, he isn't able to acheive his goals. Now America dream is finished..he has no job..and has a leg injury. bad luck. but for sure this isn't because he got married to Ameena. πŸ˜”
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Nice episode. They are showing things so realistically. Their family situation, Urwa being the only financial support of the family. The way he said "main apne abba k bachon ko paalon ya apne bachon ko" was so funny πŸ˜†.
Urwa's situation looks lile my father's.. since he was the only financial support of his family back then.. and had his family to look after as well.. we laugh a lot seeing these scenes πŸ˜†
Simz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Nice epi today - cute urwa & ameena scenes 'kash hamari nayi nayi shadi huyi hoti' 😳 saiqa strikes again πŸ˜†
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
so many leaps baba re baba but atleast somewhere Urwa openly acknowledges how Ameena is the best thing that happened to him and the precap awww Urwa Ameena romance koi na even if its old age romance 😳 πŸ˜† oh n Hazra is back but i am looking forward to Urwa telling her how Ameena is the Best πŸ˜ƒ

PS love the fact that this show is so positive πŸ‘
Edited by -RD- - 7 years ago