Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
^the problem with this pregnancy is that the two are barely on talking terms.. at least in other pak dramas they're talking or shaking hands...but these two are barely on speaking terms. I actually remember Ameena never wanting to return or see Urwa ever again, so where did this baby come from. She was never the submissive type... Nor can I view him as dominant...
JNam thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Considering all the female attention Shehzad's character seems to be getting, I wonder if it would have been more convincing to cast his cousin, Sherroze, in this role. Based on my viewing of Deewana, I think he makes a very cute couple with Iqra Aziz. And he has the fresh-faced, dewy cuteness that would more believably turn girls to mush.
Having said that, I think Shehzad is doing well in that part, in my opinion. And Iqra has become one of my new favourites after Deewana , Socha Na Tha (not a particularly nice show but Iqra was likeable), and this show. She is adorable.
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

What a lovely episode! Ameena made me laugh many times. Her illness reason remained a secret till the last scenes . which shows how ppl of 80s were shy and innocent and sensitive. Doctor tried to tell them..Saiqa's grandma wasn't able to tell them. so Ameena had to be sent to her inlaws to get some caring. there her mom in law told her the happy news.
Urwah was likeable in today's episode. he mouthed some beautiful dialogues too. I loved that one about the difference between memories and life. he is becoming wiser .

brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: awida

What a lovely episode! Ameena made me laugh many times. Her illness reason remained a secret till the last scenes . which shows how ppl of 80s were shy and innocent and sensitive. Doctor tried to tell them..Saiqa's grandma wasn't able to tell them. so Ameena had to be sent to her inlaws to get some caring. there her mom in law told her the happy news.

Urwah was likeable in today's episode. he mouthed some beautiful dialogues too. I loved that one about the difference between memories and life. he is becoming wiser .

or is he... the precap makes me think otherwise... i mean what exams take 9 months to give?!
From the looks of the precap, he is either in shock that he has a baby or scared-- due to job loss perhaps..

His dialogue really got to me, especially the memory and life one. So beautiful!

Today's episode goes to Armeena and Urwa, especially Ameena. I couldn't stop laughing and I really needed it after today's hectic day, but yeah, if someone hadn't mentioned this was set in the 80s I would be really confused as to why nobody told them that they're expecting... at least the doctor could have led them to a lady doctor, if not telling them flat out... Time has changed... lol
_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Well. I was wrong 😆
I'm glad they're moving on
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: brainychild92

or is he... the precap makes me think otherwise... i mean what exams take 9 months to give?!
From the looks of the precap, he is either in shock that he has a baby or scared-- due to job loss perhaps..

His dialogue really got to me, especially the memory and life one. So beautiful!

Today's episode goes to Armeena and Urwa, especially Ameena. I couldn't stop laughing and I really needed it after today's hectic day, but yeah, if someone hadn't mentioned this was set in the 80s I would be really confused as to why nobody told them that they're expecting... at least the doctor could have led them to a lady doctor, if not telling them flat out... Time has changed... lol

Thank you for explaining the precap. coz I didn't understand that Ameena stayed with her in laws all her pregnancy period.😲 but it is good for her , coz she got lots of caring and love during that time.😃
I agree with you about the changing of times. I was a teenager in the eighteis . I know how it was. and I am surprised by the speed in which times is changing.😲
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
So how did she get pregnant ? It's a mystery 😆
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

So how did she get pregnant ? It's a mystery 😆

No , at all. it is very simple. they are tow goodlooking young healty couple who are married to each other since a long time, so it has to happen one day.😉
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: awida

No , at all. it is very simple. they are tow goodlooking young healty couple who are married to each other since a long time, so it has to happen one day.😉

😆 😆

Word Count: 0

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Urwa ji Abba ban gaye badhai ho 🤣