Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

momo121 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 7 years ago
I stopped watching this tv show after the episode they introduced the neighbors. Can anyone tell me what is happening now? :D how far has the story developed?
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
^ nothing much. Ameena has come to Karachi as well and Urwa is being his ownself yaani k a com0lete badtameez selfish naqadra insaan. And neighbour is being so nosy and shokhi trying to woo 'Urwa Jee'. Now Urwa has sent Ameena back to the village to live in peace. Dash
_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Urwa has a wife who doesn't complain, lives some what peacefully and is not nit picky, cooks for him, takes care of him and idk why he's complaining about it.
Saiqa will be alright for him 😆 to teach him a lesson
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
I wanted Ameena to give it back to him while being in Karachi. But ab toh woh wapis chali gayi :(
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Ameena is pregnant or what rather how😲😕😆
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -RD-

Ameena is pregnant or what rather how😲😕😆

haha, my reaction was the same!😆
_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I think its that everybody thinks she's pregnant but only Urwa and Ameena know its not true 😆
I'd love to see Saiqa's reaction to Ameena's hypothetical pregnancy
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
-^^ oh Star Plus soap type fake assumed pregnancy 😆 that seems more logical here! 😆
Edited by -RD- - 7 years ago
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
I re read the plot of this show. This show is showing the era of 80's. So, in that way, Ameena can be pregg.. for real toi since us time aise hi kahin se bhi ewen babies hojate the 😆 even if parents weren't in good terms.
JNam thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

I re read the plot of this show. This show is showing the era of 80's. So, in that way, Ameena can be pregg.. for real toi since us time aise hi kahin se bhi ewen babies hojate the 😆 even if parents weren't in good terms.

I know. I have lost my sense of how the dynamic between married couples unfolds, and as I am single, it is ruining my image of what a marriage is like. In numerous shows in Urdu, they show couples being indifferent to each other, or actively hating each other and eschewing all sort of interaction with each other, and then, out of the blue, the stork pays them a visit! They make it appear like babies do indeed come from the sky! Jusy get married, and the stork will mark you as a target, and before you know it, you will have a baby in your womb regardless of whether you had any sort of physical interaction with your husband! It is hilarious and beyond confusing!!!! I mean, it is better to use the technique they used in movies in the 40s-50s where the actors showed some indication that they were planning on having intercourse, and following that, they'd have a shot of the two lounging, or sharing coy smiles to suggest the deed was done. I think the absence of such euphemism is acutely felt in these TV dramas :-)

PS-I am being a bit facetious in my comment. I am aware of the religious and social constraints that the makers have to work within. But as someone not from that sub-culture, it does get confusing, especially if you're new to those shows as I once was.