Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago
Ameena is a cutiepie sachi she is so adorable who wudnt love a wife like her except if u r a duffer like Urwa

Glad she found out abt Azra and even better how she dealt with it 😆
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

^^^
Totally agree. Ameena is a treature. even Sohail who saw a lot, appreciated her. but Urwa is another case. he has his own dreams , he wants the best ..a good job, and a life with an equally educated and modern girl. he is in love with Azra. And it is his choice. but he has to accept the realities of his life instead of stucking with his dreams.
I am not fond of the actor who plays Urwa , although he is doing a good job. but I think an actor like Zahid Ahmad would've looked better and added more quality to this show. just my pov.

Ameena is just perfect. I love her very much. she makes me laugh. I loved how she replied Saiqa ..Iqra Aziz is amazing in this role.
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Urwa ko meri chappal ki shadeed zarurat hai ! Gadha
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I was a little weary of it as I thought they would show this to be like that balika vadhu track, where he goes to the city to be a doctor and then gets married to another woman despite being married back home... and how he gets into "negative" influences and becomes annoying. But this is completely different. I am loving the transformation of Ameena! I couldn't stand Sohail at one point but now he's not that bad.. It's just Urwa needs to return back to earth!
Does anyone know a male Urwa? I mean how is that name not questioned in a big city university?

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: brainychild92

I was a little weary of it as I thought they would show this to be like that balika vadhu track, where he goes to the city to be a doctor and then gets married to another woman despite being married back home... and how he gets into "negative" influences and becomes annoying. But this is completely different. I am loving the transformation of Ameena! I couldn't stand Sohail at one point but now he's not that bad.. It's just Urwa needs to return back to earth!

Does anyone know a male Urwa? I mean how is that name not questioned in a big city university?

I don't know about Pakistan. but Urwah is an Arabic name . It is for males only. and it means thread. This word is in Holy Qraan too.
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: awida

I don't know about Pakistan. but Urwah is an Arabic name . It is for males only. and it means thread. This word is in Holy Qraan too.

i know a few urwa's but they're all females and then the actress..lol

Guess it's liike the name Faryal. One of my family friend's name is Faryal (m); then I found out most people only know of female Faryals..haha--- from the states so don't get to hear of desi names in bulk LOL
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: brainychild92

i know a few urwa's but they're all females and then the actress..lol

Guess it's liike the name Faryal. One of my family friend's name is Faryal (m); then I found out most people only know of female Faryals..haha--- from the states so don't get to hear of desi names in bulk LOL

Firyal is only used for women in Arab countries. 😃 There are lots of ppl from Indian origions living here. and they have so many names which we use for females , and they use for males. 😆
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Iss show ko itna latkaa kyun rahe hain ? They could show so much more in this epi. Next one looks the same .. and ek aur baat , Urwa zeher lagta hai mujhe 😵
ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
urwa is really mean..
i feel they r dragging the show.. show some twist in it. now
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
When you think things will start to get slightly better between Urwa and Ameena they had to make Saiqa come between them two, honestly Urwa is getting on my nerves he's so mean to Ameena. And to an extent he's selfish.