Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

dont forget Mol and Muqaddas

She was very good in mol n muwaddas and both were hits

Specially muqaddas was her solo superhit n hence hum is repeating her
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: fairi_88

Is anyone watching this ? I really love this show 😆 it is a breath of fresh air among the roti dhoti bechari mazloom heroines wale dramas 😆 i dont like Shehzad Sheikh but he is tolerable here

This show is good and different as its written by SARWAT NAZIR ...the writer of besharam and she is a GENIUS n very underrated ...i love her way of story telling ...i googled her and then got to know that her debut show was MAIN ABDUL QADIR HOON which shot fahad mustafa to stardom...i didnt know that Ace show was hers...

I wish this show had a better cast...then more people wud b watching it n tking notice the way besharam got so mich limelight

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

^^^ I thought of watching this show after reading good reviews about it. Also I am desperate to watch a show which has a funny lead ..specially that Besharam, Aap Key Liye are off air now. Dhani turned to a disaster after the love realization. and the rest of shows are very serious.
But I didn't like the male lead.
I'll try to watch it though. 😃
Smileyfatemah thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I enjoy this show. I was thinking why it didn't have a thread for a while. I guess coz I like college dramas
Edited by Smileyfatemah - 7 years ago
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: Smileyfatemah

I enjoy this show. I was thinking why it didn't have a thread for a while. I guess coz I like college dramas

Hello Fatema.

Nice to meet you again. I pet you don't remember me.😆

Well . I started watching CSZ. It is amazing yaar . 😃 I still have a problem with lead actor .😕 But lead actress is hilarious. this show makes me smile.
It gave me a feeling that I am watching my parents life. coz they too married at early age. mom was 15 , dad was 20 . 😃
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Episode 10 was a delight to watch. I loved it. Urwa and Ameena's fights are funny. Ameena and her mother in law share a very beautiful relationship. I loved how they arranged the marriage of Ameena's doll. I remembered my late grandmom and aunt. they used to make dolls for us and make dresses for them. such a lovely memory!
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Ameena & Urwa today awww 😆
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

It is a feel good show which has the charm of old age. I am hooked to it..each character makes me smile. I loved the father son relationship..the in laws ..the smallest details ..and how is Urwa and Ameena's relationship devloping. very sweet!
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
^^ agree

Urwa was kind of jealous today 😆 & Ameena to mast maula hai kind of glad Urwa chose not to reply to that letter 😊
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: -RD-

^^ agree

Urwa was kind of jealous today 😆 & Ameena to mast maula hai kind of glad Urwa chose not to reply to that letter 😊

This is the beaty of their relation..coz even when they keep fighting, still Ameena isn't able to talk bad about Urwa infront of her family..and Urwa isn't able to reply the message, because he respects his wife. and he is jealous too, aww.😳