Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
tbh, i quit this show once the first baby was born and happened to catch an episode here and there. and from all the things I'm hearing, seems like Urwa was all set to marry Azra
and Sohail was going to support Armeena which is why Urwa backed out? or

his kids knocked some sense to his head...?

both possibilities sound preposterous...
-----------
I said it once, I'll say it again
Urwa wanting to get married to Azra at this age. seemed so childish..

the only reason is he "wants" to be married to Azra...for him, he never got to choose his bride and he didn't seem to value Ameena at all...like the last episode I caught, he was caressing the letter she wrote him in college years and now his kids are in college like W*F is wrong with this man?

Now that i've ranted 😆

logically, it made sense for him to want to marry Azra, after all he didn't seem to "love" armeena just care for her immensely but he never valued her...except occasionally here and there...but its illogical because he hasn't fallen out of love in his marriage and gotten bored, but he never let Azra go entirely...always "held on to her" via that letter..

regarding, marriage at a young age. I do think parents tend to look out for their children's best at all times..they never want bad for the child but not always what they think is the best option is actually the best option. but they are blinded by love for the child and can't see that..
---Urwa and Armeena got married too too young. Armeena was what, 15? and Urwa 20/22?

plus they stayed apart for those first years of their marriage...which is when they should've stayed together so they could understand each other more and built a foundation together. gotten used to each other etc...

Ameena should;ve been atleast 18... and the "mind" is still growing till 21...so it today's day and age. I seriously think marriage at 18 is a bad idea UNLESS one is mentally prepared for it...

being married younger will force you to "grow together" and adapt with one another..the problem is that in most young marriages, the woman compromises too much like Armeena and Urwa... but there are beautiful outcmes to it too...like Urwa's parents were SUCH A SWEET COUPLE and They probably got married young too.

Edited by _Tabs_ - 7 years ago
Simz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Aww tabs love your review thing- yeah sohail basically made him realise. Watch the last epi ifyou get time!
Simz786 thumbnail

G janab 😆
Simz786 thumbnail
Since this was based in the 70's getting married at a young age was popular back then. But i think urwa should have had a chance to finish studying properly and mature. Same goes for ameena, she was extremely childish when she got married. Nowadays i like the idea of an early nikkah but a later rusksati - so the couple know they have a responsibility but are less strained and still have time to mature.
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Guys, all of you, your opinions are valid.. for this period.. this era where people are more cultured and more educated so they feel the need of kids being more cultured too before entering into their married life which is a complete change in one's life and a great responsibility.
But here, this show was set in in the 80's. I read the plot once and it says that CSZ is a show based on Urwa and Ameena's life during the 80's. And they lived in a village. So technically, getting Ameena and Urwa married was a normal thing at that time.. cuz they usually used to get married at this age only.. *there were exceptions yes like my parents who got married once they finished their studies and were established* but mostly this wasn't the case.

Urwa got annoyed knowing about the marriage cuz he used to live in a city not a village.. so he was more civilized and knew that nobody gets married here at this young age n stuff and you need to be settled before getting married.. this was the main reason of him getting annoyed *then Azra n stuff*

Also, Urwa's father was shown so cultured that he wanted Ameena to finish at least the basic studies which is Matric in Pakistan and she did.. it was not that much but enough for those times.

But then we saw how well Ameena as a character grew.. she becane the ultimate support of her husband.
Urwa was more towards materialistic things that how will we do this how will we do that etc.. and at the end they got every deserved thing.

The only flaw was that Azra thing.. I could never understand why.. it was like Urwa used to forget everything whenever Azra's name was there.. even bow after 18 years.. he didn't hesitate on meeting her.
Just on the last epi.. he came back to his senses when his son was accusing him *which was true indeed* and Ameena scolded their son for thinking that way for his dad n stuff.. n he got ashamed then n stuff..

So for me this show portrayed a normal life story of two people on how they survived together.. after having tough times.. and yes Ameena sacrificed more.. Sohail was my favorite too..
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Beautiful reviews
Beautiful show

Thanks sarwat nazir

After besharam u lived up to our expectations
Simz786 thumbnail
Was a different story, liked it very much although ameena's innocence was ott sometimes 😆