Choti Si Zindagi (Hum) - Shehzad Sheikh, Iqra Aziz

Posted: 8 years ago

After a well-received coming of age drama, Dreamers, the actor went on to star in several hit serials including the ensemble project, Ainee Ki Aayegi Baraat alongside his father, Bushra Ansari, Naveen Waqar and others.

Amid the dusri-biwi sagas, which continue to rule the television ratings, Shehzad Sheikh dares to bring us a period love story. A story that takes you back to the good old days when shutter shades were the 'thing' and Michael Jackson was the talk of town - yes, we indeed are speaking of the 80's. Featuring the heartthrob alongside Iqra Aziz and Nimra Khan; this drama serial will air on Hum TV in mid-September.

"Choti Si Zindagi is a period love story set in the 80's. It revolves around a small town boy who lands in the city of Karachi. And while his intention is to widen his horizon, he gets caught up with family problems and ends up facing backlash for his efforts," the young actor explained.

While explaining why he signed the project, Sheikh said, "The story itself was promising enough for me to do the project. I have always gone after projects that help me diversify myself as an actor, and this serial gives me an opportunity to do so."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nicegirl_good thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I'm fed up of Iqra Aziz already
Does hum have a contract with her or something
I am fed up of hearing her name without even seeing her shows 😆
nicegirl_good thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Deewana, laaj and now this
Hum is obsessed with her
dont forget Mol and Muqaddas
Cheesy-Chants thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
All her shows are on Hum tv only barring her first drama which was on express tv.
I am sick and tired of her. She is only on humtv like zahid ahmed . Thanks God he moved to Ary
No shes on ARY too lol
fairi_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Is anyone watching this ? I really love this show 😆 it is a breath of fresh air among the roti dhoti bechari mazloom heroines wale dramas 😆 i dont like Shehzad Sheikh but he is tolerable here
MeraMann thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

🤣
Edited by MeraMann - 7 years ago
MeraMann thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: fairi_88

Is anyone watching this ? I really love this show 😆 it is a breath of fresh air among the roti dhoti bechari mazloom heroines wale dramas 😆 i dont like Shehzad Sheikh but he is tolerable here

I second it