Episode Analysis: 12/8/16: The Jee saga continues

sshirley thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Hi everyone, how's your weekend going?

So, this show is turning into "ek rishta jee jee ka"๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†

The first scene was quite uneventful, as I half-expected it. Look how irritated Saanchi is just in Aryan's presence.. both can barely stand each other๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Loved that scene between her parents. Her dad is so cool.. n mom a worry wart!๐Ÿ˜ƒ But the very next scene was absolutely the best scene of the episode. Such an endearing scene of father-daughter.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ Her father is sooo attached to her.. almost brought tears to my eyes๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ. But what he said was true.๐Ÿ˜ƒ Only a woman can call a new family her and becomes so much a part of it that she starts thinking that family as her own and the original family in which she was born and raise as relative outsiders.. this I believe is the strength of Indian woman.. isn't it?๐Ÿ˜ณ

Aryan's bro and bhabhi are such a cute couple. It's such a funny and cute scene๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†.. the dance practice scenes of both families were quite entertaining๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†. But Aryan's father's expression and reaction at the very mention of Deepika's name is simply priceless๐Ÿคฃ.. chalo acha hai isi bahane unhe apna Mission Deepika yaad aa gaya..๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

The duo's dance on"aaya mausam dosti ka" was enjoyable. So, they are locked up together in the library for an hour. Ab jahan ArChi hon wahan jee jee toh hona hi hai.. kyun jee?๐Ÿ˜› but ye kya??๐Ÿ˜ฒ I thought now this "jee jee" mask will slip definitely within this hour.. this will break the ice but.. yaar ek ghanta sirf coffee me niikal gaya?๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ What clock are they following?๐Ÿ˜• But that cap-related self thoughts were hilarious๐Ÿ˜†

Btw, this Rishi seems unused to taking defeat gracefully.๐Ÿ˜• Wonder what will happen if Sanchi first encourages him and then snubs him.. but somehow given their script so far, I think he will gracefully bow out of their lives.. maybe they will show him later as Aryan's biz rival๐Ÿ˜•. Why do you think?

That's all for this epi๐Ÿ˜ณ.. for me it kinda fell below my expectations... Don't know why๐Ÿ˜•... can anyone pinpoint?

Have a good Sunday.. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

urvi25 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
it was a very nice epi..i really loved reading ur analysis...so far the episode is good..but wish to see more of archi..๐Ÿ˜‰
Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thanks for analysis. I have still not watched the episode. Have a feeling rishi will cause problems in archi's happy married life later on in the show
sshirley thumbnail

Originally posted by: urvi25

it was a very nice epi..i really loved reading ur analysis...so far the episode is good..but wish to see more of archi..๐Ÿ˜‰

thank you Urvashee.. yes even i wanted to see more of Archi

sshirley thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ms.S.K.

thanks for analysis. I have still not watched the episode. Have a feeling rishi will cause problems in archi's happy married life later on in the show

the pleasure is always mine๐Ÿ˜ƒ
yeah, even i get that feeling about Rishi... either that or he would be Aryan's biz rival n use underhand methods.. or may be even both.
sshirley thumbnail
i missed todays epiode so wont be posting analysis untill tomorrow afternoon.
Cindy_Daisy thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sshirley

i missed todays epiode so wont be posting analysis untill tomorrow afternoon.

I too missed today's epi..!! ๐Ÿ˜ญ
sshirley thumbnail
Saw in the morning but was multitasking so dint see properly enough to analyse.. so i am giving yesterday's episode analysis a miss.. if anyone else wants to do it, he/she is welcome.
sorry๐Ÿ˜ณ