Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sshirley thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Ms.S.K.

thank you ji for awesome analysis ji. πŸ‘πŸΌ enjoying the show even though I'm finding it slow going ji but it's expected as they are being introduced and liking the comic thrown in between. By next week they both will be ilu ilu ji πŸ˜†

You are welcome jee.. glad you liked it jee.. Yes i too m enjoying it so far and even i kind of thought its going slow esp. on Friday.. yeah i guess right now they're concentrating more on the intro of all characters. Oh yes the comedy so far is quite entertaining.. esp. Mr. Sethia's reactions on hearing Deepika's nameπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@bold - Yeah, vo toh hona hi hai jee. But whats gonna be interesting is the how and when of it.. kyun jee?πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰
sshirley thumbnail

Originally posted by: twinkle10

Hi Shirley,

Kudos to you for the last two analysis you've posted up for the show. Hope you stay around because this makes a great discussion means for the show.

I wasn't fully aware actually that the show belonged to a Barjatiya member until ast night. Just some scenes/dialogues resemble the skeleton of the movie Vivah a lot and then I had to search it up and tbh it was a pleasant surprise. Because whilst their shows/movies often depict the more "acha acha, happy happy" aspect of society, that exact notion at times gets you questioning that do these things actually exist this way and/or is the reality of how things should be. Nevertheless, Rajshri has a trandition of presenting everything with a charm and it wouldn't be false to say that they do uphold the reputation of weaving an almost fairytale for many of their audiences.

I want to pay heed on what you had questioned in your last post as well as today's - the big question of how to we position ourselves if we are going to meet a potential partner for marriage. I think as such in their previous movies, Rajshri has never pursued the matter with so much depth. The children in Vivah or even hum aapke hain kaun for that matter, were just advised to converse and decide whether their heart agreed for the match. Here however the situation wasn't entirely different in context as such, yet the advisory of the parents altered a little. They almost intimidated the duo (Sanchi and Aryan) to present themselves as the perfect kids of the society. I guess I understand that perception but like you said, it gets us thinking whether that in fact is the more apt criteria to choose a groom or bride in today's date.

You'd want to encourage your kids to embrace a more truthful approach because it is well a lifelong bond. It's a nice contrast isn't it though, the parents are more so focused on the short term aspect of this alliance. They want their kids to be perceived as the "good boy" or the "good girl" by each others' familiars so the alliance is sealed. Yet we tend to overlook sometimes that marriage is not just a journey from engagement to marriage, but a lifelong journey of togetherness. Where not only two individuals but two families walk the road together. And under any and every circumstance you would want this bond's initial steps to be based on full honesty and trust.

For the viewers, when in individual frames, we know already that Aryan and Sanchi are completely compatible. Both very passionate about their life, their families and their hobbies. But the societal pressures and the weak advisory of their parents leads them to hold a sense of dislike for each other after their first meet. I know at the end of the day, we know what this show's plotline is. It'll revolve around the nature of Aryan's and Sanchi's marital bond and how they tackle life problems together whilst keeping the happiness of their families contact. However, what intrigues me is how these two kids who belong to our present society will find a sense of belonging amidst the traditions and norms of the society as well as the more contemporary though process they both process.

Hope to see you around again and sorry for the rant πŸ˜†

Twinkle

Hi Twinkle, wow! thank you for such a detailed response.. i love such in depth replies to my posts.

My case is reverse of yours,, I started watching only coz it was a Kavita Barjatya productions. i totally agree that their stories and presentations are like fairy tale and the characters, esp. leads are too good and too innocent to be true.. I totally agree that they are away from reality..

But, but, but:

Don't u think sometimes, once in a while, its good to escape into a fairy land? Away from the harsh realities of life and day to day stress? After all, that's what entertainment should primarily do.. This is just my opinion.. u may or may not agreeπŸ˜ƒ

Totally agree.. this is the first show where parental pressure to behave in a certain manner is show to the extent of intimidation. But did you notice one thing? Sanchi;s dad encouraged her to be free with Aryan.. something like ask whatever you want .. the exact dialogues i think were, "jo bhi jaanna ho, jo bhi poochna ho bejhejhak poochh lena," It is her mom and aunt who pressurize her..

Agree with your last para... they are today's kids and the families, esp. Aryan's family looks v. orthodox n traditional.. wont they feel suffocated? I really really hope they handle this aspect well..

And y sorry? i really loved reading your response.. thank you so very much... πŸ˜ƒ
sshirley thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chumpkinpumpkin

Hey Shirley dear,
Today's epi was really ji ji wala.. Hahaa.. God how much ji ji they used. I was thinking that they will stop after sometime but no they continued.
Haahah.. Especially when aryan talked about Deepika Padukone.. Haahha.. And his father was like "Ab to main pata laga ke rahuga ki aakhir ye Deepika hai kaun?" 🀣
That statement was satement of the show!!! πŸ˜†
I am already in love with this show!! πŸ˜‰
Nice analysis of yours! Keep it up ji! πŸ˜†

Hi Pumpkin (feels weird to call you this but u only said, right?πŸ˜›).

Totally agree with you,

us waqt toh phir bhi theek hai, but in fri's epi when they got locked together for and hour, i thot now this jee jee will stop abruptly and they will end up arguing and finally laughingπŸ˜†πŸ˜† but nothing of the sort happened.

Yeah that deepika ka acha bakhera khada ho gaya hai🀣

I am loving the show so far too.. hope it continues to entertain..

Thank you jee. Will try to post an analysis daily either at night after epi or next morning

sshirley thumbnail

Originally posted by: mannmayal.

Jee.. Bohut accha post hai. Thanks for writing Jee :) The jee jee was hilarious but I think I can relate to it. Nup, I'm still very young but I've seen loads of people faking (because nobody is that good/sweet) on the first meeting because of parental pressure.. Even though in most cases, this type of start to a lifetime relationship ended with divorce. But what I want to say is that many people do this because the rishta is good. Absolutely wrong.. I love the way both families in the drama support their children and I'm sure they won't force them. :) Looking forward to the next episodes. Thanks for reviewing girls! :)

Thank you for liking my post jee πŸ˜ƒ You are most welcome jee. True, till now we are able to relate to their behavior and the excessive jee jee. Lets see how they take it further.

True when relationships are formed with misunderstanding of each other's basic nature and value systems, the possibility of a divorce is v v high..

Yeah.. true. here the parents are mostly supporting.

i too look forward to the coming episides.. hope they keep it up

Epi analysi is my pleasure πŸ˜ƒ
sshirley thumbnail

Originally posted by: mannmayal.

Get well soon dear! πŸ€—

Aww.. thank you for your concern..πŸ˜ƒ

i m better now
sshirley thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ssophia

Hey shirley its a beautiful and much needed post...

Too good hai ji...
Aap ji bahot acha likhti hai ji...
Hamare Archi bhi kuch kam nahi hai jii..
Apko ji aisi briliant post likhna ka moka ji baar baar dete rahege jiii..

Omg i love the entire families...
Just the guy need to look some matured to make good pair with saanchi.

Hi Sophia (hope thats your name?),

Thank you jee.. thank you so much jeeπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

yeah Archi seems cuteness overloadπŸ˜›

i agree .. at least till now aryan looks v kiddish.. lets hope they improve his look..