Episode Analysis: 11/8/16: Jee Jee haanjee karte karte naajee ho gaya

sshirley thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Hi, how's everyone doing?

Jee toh main keh rahi thi aaj ka hamare priya dharavarik ka prakaran kaafi dichasp tha, kyun jee? JEE aap sab sehmat hain na jee?πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Okay, sorry could not resist that..😳 Seriously what an entertaining episode.. I was ROFLing most of the time🀣. Lolzz seriously never seen such an entertaining first meet. Their constantly chiding themselves was such a cute addition to the scene. Supercute and hilarious scene.β­οΈπŸ˜†

This is an unexpected twist that they are not willing to marry each other if they are the last man/woman on earth!!πŸ˜²πŸ˜† But as expected, parents ask them to meet once again and see if this no, never' turns into a Forever yes' A very interesting track to look forward to.😳

In the meantime, saachi is fuming and so distracted that she's about to fall into the pool.. but a hand comes to her rescue. Aryan, rightπŸ˜›? WRONG!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I'm so loving it that nothing is clichd or expected so far.. they are presenting everything in an unusual way.. the surprise element has been maintained so far at least..πŸ‘πŸ‘

So, a love triangle, is it going to be? Interesting.. that new character looks interesting too..

That whole dipika scene was just hilarious🀣🀣.. poor big bro of Aryan.. hamesha Aryan ke chaakkar me fas jaata haiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†.. So, now hitler Daddy is hell bent on finding out who this dipika is.. all the best for your mission Daddyjee.πŸ˜›

Looks like both are gonna be fierce competitors during the dance.. waiting eagerly. πŸ˜‰

Oh my gosh.. Aryan has already refused to marry her, stlll is he gonna be jealous of that new guy? I somehow don't think so.. as nothing expected is being shown yet.. πŸ˜ƒ

On a serious note, like I said yesterday, if their parents/elders had not pressurized them into behaving like complete morons, they would most likely have clicked instantly. Wonder how long it would take them to realize that the other one isn't a moron, they have made a complete fool of themselves in front of the other..

I am gonna watch the repeats too. Kyun jee? Aapka kya khayal hai jee?πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰
good night πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by sshirley - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

urvi25 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ji apna sahi kaha ji...episode to mast hai jiii..waiting for tomorrow ji..
sshirley thumbnail

Originally posted by: urvi25

ji apna sahi kaha ji...episode to mast hai jiii..waiting for tomorrow ji..

Jee Shukriya urvasheejeeπŸ˜ƒ

Kintu, jee aapke kya vichaar hainjee aajke prakaran (episode)? Kripya hum se apne vichar baantiye jee 😳

okay.. i know that was quite patheticπŸ˜†πŸ˜† but hope you got my meaning
Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thank you ji for awesome analysis ji. πŸ‘πŸΌ enjoying the show even though I'm finding it slow going ji but it's expected as they are being introduced and liking the comic thrown in between. By next week they both will be ilu ilu ji πŸ˜†

twinkle10 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Hi Shirley,

Kudos to you for the last two analysis you've posted up for the show. Hope you stay around because this makes a great discussion means for the show.

I wasn't fully aware actually that the show belonged to a Barjatiya member until ast night. Just some scenes/dialogues resemble the skeleton of the movie Vivah a lot and then I had to search it up and tbh it was a pleasant surprise. Because whilst their shows/movies often depict the more "acha acha, happy happy" aspect of society, that exact notion at times gets you questioning that do these things actually exist this way and/or is the reality of how things should be. Nevertheless, Rajshri has a trandition of presenting everything with a charm and it wouldn't be false to say that they do uphold the reputation of weaving an almost fairytale for many of their audiences.

I want to pay heed on what you had questioned in your last post as well as today's - the big question of how to we position ourselves if we are going to meet a potential partner for marriage. I think as such in their previous movies, Rajshri has never pursued the matter with so much depth. The children in Vivah or even hum aapke hain kaun for that matter, were just advised to converse and decide whether their heart agreed for the match. Here however the situation wasn't entirely different in context as such, yet the advisory of the parents altered a little. They almost intimidated the duo (Sanchi and Aryan) to present themselves as the perfect kids of the society. I guess I understand that perception but like you said, it gets us thinking whether that in fact is the more apt criteria to choose a groom or bride in today's date.

You'd want to encourage your kids to embrace a more truthful approach because it is well a lifelong bond. It's a nice contrast isn't it though, the parents are more so focused on the short term aspect of this alliance. They want their kids to be perceived as the "good boy" or the "good girl" by each others' familiars so the alliance is sealed. Yet we tend to overlook sometimes that marriage is not just a journey from engagement to marriage, but a lifelong journey of togetherness. Where not only two individuals but two families walk the road together. And under any and every circumstance you would want this bond's initial steps to be based on full honesty and trust.

For the viewers, when in individual frames, we know already that Aryan and Sanchi are completely compatible. Both very passionate about their life, their families and their hobbies. But the societal pressures and the weak advisory of their parents leads them to hold a sense of dislike for each other after their first meet. I know at the end of the day, we know what this show's plotline is. It'll revolve around the nature of Aryan's and Sanchi's marital bond and how they tackle life problems together whilst keeping the happiness of their families contact. However, what intrigues me is how these two kids who belong to our present society will find a sense of belonging amidst the traditions and norms of the society as well as the more contemporary though process they both process.

Hope to see you around again and sorry for the rant πŸ˜†

Twinkle
Cindy_Daisy thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey Shirley dear,
Today's epi was really ji ji wala.. Hahaa.. God how much ji ji they used. I was thinking that they will stop after sometime but no they continued.
Haahah.. Especially when aryan talked about Deepika Padukone.. Haahha.. And his father was like "Ab to main pata laga ke rahuga ki aakhir ye Deepika hai kaun?" 🀣
That statement was satement of the show!!! πŸ˜†
I am already in love with this show!! πŸ˜‰
Nice analysis of yours! Keep it up ji! πŸ˜†
618043 thumbnail
Jee.. Bohut accha post hai. Thanks for writing Jee :) The jee jee was hilarious but I think I can relate to it. Nup, I'm still very young but I've seen loads of people faking (because nobody is that good/sweet) on the first meeting because of parental pressure.. Even though in most cases, this type of start to a lifetime relationship ended with divorce. But what I want to say is that many people do this because the rishta is good. Absolutely wrong.. I love the way both families in the drama support their children and I'm sure they won't force them. :) Looking forward to the next episodes. Thanks for reviewing girls! :)
Edited by mannmayal. - 8 years ago
sshirley thumbnail
Thank you so much everyone for the warm response to my efforts.
Sorry, today i am not posting an analysis as i am not feeling well.. i will do the analysis as well as give detailed replies to each of you over the weekend..

good night all
618043 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sshirley

Thank you so much everyone for the warm response to my efforts.

Sorry, today i am not posting an analysis as i am not feeling well.. i will do the analysis as well as give detailed replies to each of you over the weekend..

good night all

Get well soon dear! πŸ€—
Ssophia thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Hey shirley its a beautiful and much needed post...
Too good hai ji...
Aap ji bahot acha likhti hai ji...
Hamare Archi bhi kuch kam nahi hai jii..
Apko ji aisi briliant post likhna ka moka ji baar baar dete rahege jiii..

Omg i love the entire families...
Just the guy need to look some matured to make good pair with saanchi.