Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adi_FMT_ct thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
At first tell me from where this idea strikes in your mind.
I always see that Twinj story is revolved around any kind of social drama.
But this is definitely a hatke stuff.
And I love suspense and have a habit to finish it in one go but you choose to give in parts.
So it will be better you give it's update soon.
By the way what did Twinkle say...
Kunj is a hot ghost.๐Ÿ˜†
Loveee the hot ghost.๐Ÿ˜ณ
amlavs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
K babs need quick updates..
Sorry am greedy..๐Ÿ˜‰
Ly โค๏ธ
Zainakhalil thumbnail
loved it
hot ghost ha ha sweet
update so that we can know what happens next
*hugs*๐Ÿค—
sorry couldn't comment earlier had headache was not feeling well๐Ÿคข
Edited by Zainakhalil - 8 years ago
tricksters thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wowweee...Em loving it.
Kiara..u r superb dea...and this FF is mindblowing.
But my kunj is a ghost in this story ๐Ÿ˜’..But its very interesting.
Thanks for the PM.
Please update soon.
Cant wait more..๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Jambread3 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I just realised that this story wouldn't be termed a FF but a SS so I'm changing the same right now,a few more chapters is enough for this story...sorry for the inconvenience! Here goes the next chapter,happy reading x

Chapter 2

The next morning came sooner than usual

Twinkle was scared would have been an understatement. She couldn't have in her worst nightmare imagined something like this happening to her

First,she met someone who is a ghost,correction a hot ghost,she promises to help him and here she was today waiting outside the college for someone who's been dead since 2 years now.

Twinkle kept pacing here and other,checking her watch yet again

Before Twinkle could pace to the other side again,she saw Kunj walking towards her

He looked no less than a model in an advertisement with his hair gelled up and him flaunting his Colgate smile

Twinkle was angry. First he was late and now he has the audacity to casually walk up to her like nothing ever happened

"You're late Mr",said Twinkle a little loudly as she saw Kunj halt right infront of her

The other students standing near her,turned around and looked at her weirdly

Twinkle nervously smiled at those suspicious eyes before she started walked towards the college

"You don't understand babe,I'm not seen by everyone but you so if you're going to shout at me publically then it would be you who would be labeled mental",said Kunj catching up her pace

"First of all,don't babe' me,I'm not one of your hundred girlfriends who's going to go all gaga if you call me that word and secondly, why are you late? Don't forget I'm just doing this to help you out,doing this isn't going to give me a personal benefit"

"Look I know and I'm sorry for being late but I couldn't help myself,I'm coming out of that house after so long,I need to look nice"

Twinkle stopped in her tracks and turned to him

"I think you're forgetting who you are. You're dead remember? What's the point of dressing up so much when nobody's going to be able to look at you?"

"You don't understand Twinkle Taneja ,I'm the Kunj Sarna,I have a image that I gotta maintain"

"Ugh,you and your logic"

"You know I'm still surprised how we both were in the same college but never bumped into each other",said Kunj casually

"Yes that's because you were too busy among your girlfriends'"

"So wait you knew me?"

"Ofcourse I did"

"Then why did you ask for my name in the first place if you knew me"

"That's because I thought Ive seen you but I just couldn't figure out where and how so when you told me your name and moreover your girlfriend Alisha's name,I figured you were the Kunj Sarna who was in my college and who had been murdered 2 years ago"

Soon Twinkle reached at her scheduled class

"Go ahead and attend your class,I'll be right here,or maybe not",said Kunj as he saw a hot girl pass by him

Twinkle rolled her eyes and went inside the classroom

~

Coming out of the class,Twinkle saw Kunj waiting outside for her while leaning against the wall

Twinkle smiled as she walked up to him

"So you didn't go behind that hot girl?"

"Nah,she's not important at this moment"

"Oh really,then who is?"

"You",said Kunj said casually

Twinkle's heart skipped a beat as soon as Kunj said that

"I mean,we need to find my murderer, that's whats important"

"Right,shall we?"

"Of course"

~

"So you need to tell me who all you have a doubt on?" asked Twinkle as soon as they reached the terrace

It was lunch break,which meant everyone would be busy eating which also meant that they were all alone here and the fact that no one would disturb them right now made Twinkle at relief

"Um I don't really know who to doubt on,I never really had enemies"

"Just because there's no one who didn't like you has come up to you that doesn't mean everybody likes you Mr hot shot"

"Right,so um wait let me think"

"Yes yes think smarty pants"

"Oh shit,I forgot something,I'll be right back"

"Wait,what,where are you going?"

Before Twinkle could complete her question,Kunj disappeared into the air

Twinkle huffed in defeat

Within another 30 seconds,Kunj was back but this time his hands weren't empty. Instead they were filled with a tray of food

"Wait ghosts eat food too?",asked Twinkle confused

Kunj rolled his eyes as he placed the tray of food in front of her

"No you bimbo,this is for you"

Twinkle looked up to meet Kunj's eyes that were filled with warmth

"I had completely forgotten that you're still human and humans need food and I'm sure you must be hungry so go ahead and have some"

"That's um very thoughtful of you,thank you so much"

While Twinkle ate her lunch,Kunj kept suggesting her various names he had ever doubted upon whom he felt didn't seem to like him

But there was a problem,Kunj would take a name but before Twinkle could ask something about that person,kunj would give reasons as to why it couldn't have been that person

When Twinkle was nearing to finishing her food,she started

"What about Alisha? You think she could have done this to you?",asked Twinkle casually

Kunj froze in his tracks as soon as he heard Twinkle doubting on his love,Alisha

"Have you f**king lost your mind? Alisha and I loved each other more than anything and anyone in this world,she in her wildest dreams wouldn't have ever thought about doing something like this to me.We had even decided to get married once we were out of college",screamed Kunj on the top of his voice

Unwillingly, tears formed in Kunj's eyes

Could ghosts cry too?

Who knew...maybe Kunj's heart didn't beat anymore but his feelings and his love was real and you don't really need a heart to have a heart break right?

"Kunj I'm really sorry I didn't mean to hurt you,all I'm saying is we need to doubt on everyone in order to find your murderer",said Twinkle slowly

"Nothing against Alisha,she loved me more than anything In this world"

With that Kunj started walking out of the terrace when he heard

"If she loved you so much then why is she with someone else now?"

x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x--x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x

Edited by Jambread3 - 8 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

amlavs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Oh..Kiara Babs..
Wonderful update..
Hot ghost is late too...
Poor twinkle...soon some may start doubting her If she continues to talk or something in public..
Even aft death kunj didn't change...
Alisha he loved.,.,still loves her soo much..
I think she is behind his murder..
Wanna to see how story ll move forward..
So interesting...
Thx for pm..
Plz continue soon..
Ly..
LavSriya..
piu22 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Cool ghost.. Interesting..
I've never read something like this..
Waiting for the next chap
Komal1298 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
You need to give a precap babes coz i cant digest so much of suspense
Ufff u nd ur stories make me.restless
Now you need to update the next part asap
adi_FMT_ct thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
At first K you know that till now i don't configure the difference between FF & SS.
Anyhow all I want that the story do not finish abruptly;That's it.
I just fall in love your flamboyant ghost;he seems soo real that I did forget that he is ghost.
Thanks for the reminder in between.๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Also a beautiful relation is forming slowly and this is sooo well placed by your pen.
Adore this.๐Ÿ‘
And Yes for the first time when you took the name Alisha,a doubt is placed in my mind and at last what you tell after that I have no doubt in it.It's all Crystal clear except the motive, All I guess it's monetary matter.
Highly hypered for the story from the beginning;
Soo Please update as soon as possible.๐Ÿ˜Š
neverlandspirit thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Loving the intensity and the mystery of this story!!!
It literally has me on the edge of my seat. And that is saying something!
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Alisha, Alisha, Alisha! I have my doubts on you lady, but then I have a shit load of other theories too...

Looking forward to how this story shapes up to be
But I am most interested in the ending. Now don't get me wrong, K. I was just wondering how Twinkle and Kunj will be together once the mystery is solved, considering that he is in fact a ghost...

Loved it.
Keep up the good work!