Originally posted by: -ChitraRocking-

Awesome update beautiful work well done
thanks for pm

U r welcome dear...😳
manancraze thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Anika_Dreamer

I'm so so so sorry,friend...I know I've behaved very badly by not commenting any of your stories although you've pm them all to me...actually... my test exam is going on...you know HSC test exam... I'm totally freaking out now with studies... I hope u understand my situation... I'll be fully active from 27th Nov..that's when my xm will be over...

and last but not the list...your r not dragging it at all...in fact I'm loving this date thing...Manik is becoming so romantic... and Nandini is so happy to found him...their date destination is super cool...I want lots of Romantic moments of them
loved it...
#Ok_Thanks_Bye :):):)

Tumhare v test hai...😲😲😲. I understand... Coz I m going through the same...😭😆. Take ur time. And thanks for comments...😳
manancraze thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I know mai irregular hu chapter post karne mai but is it really right to send me a bashing PM for it...no na...then..just because mai story post karne mai late hoti hu it doesn't give u the f**king right of bashing me...anyway mai srif itna kahungi I will complete my story...mai koi v kam adhura nahi chodhti..that is definitely against my character.
Enjoy the chapter

RECAP:
MaNan went for a mini date,Manik is planning a surprise for nandini

CHAPTER 6

Nandini: Manik...hua ki nahi...mujhe dekhna hai tum kya kar rahe ho
Manik: Uff Nandini...itna v patience nahi hai na tum mai...humesha to apni ayappa se bakbak karti ho...abhi karo...time pass ho jayega

Nandini: Manikk!!
Manik: Baas ho gaya...turn around..no stopp!!
Nandini: Aab kya!?!?
Manik palmed her eyes and turn her to see his surprise.The moment she open her eyes the scenario made her go wow.
Manik made a heart shape boundary with colorful jar.Inside there is a mini table and two small folding chair for them.

Nandini: Manik this is wow...I love it..Ayappa adi cala andamainadi(it's so beautiful)

Manik drag Nandini inside and went on his knee

Manik: Nandini Murthy...as u know I don't waste my time in talking(*wink wink*).Coz I believe actions speaks louder.Yet I wanna something to u.
Nandini is beaming with joy seeing all the efforts Manik is putting just to see her happy.

Manik: Nandini before u came I never knew the true meaning of love...humesha mujhe yeh lagta tha love is all about going parties together,showing PDA's and so on.Mujhe humesha se lagta tha hum usko hi pyar kar sakte hai jo humare barabar ho...par with you I realize it's not true.I can't thank enough to ur ayappa for sending his dear child only for me...Nandini I found the reason of my smile, the day I found you. You are the one I wanted to find, to tell that I need you all my life.Only you, you're the only thing I'll see forever. In my eyes, in my words, and in everything I do. Would u permit me to make this all happen in real with u?

Nandini remain speechless...what will she reply...her heart is scremming on her to tell YES,YES and YES. But mind is sitting dumbly and wondering is this the same "Monster Manik" who threw egg on her..is he the same boy who broke her appa's pen? But sometimes "Reality is beyond Imagination" . It's the same "Monster Manik" who is now sitting on his knee waiting for her to proceed...his eyes r filled with LOVE and HOPE. Without any further delay nandini make him stand and hug him.

Nandini: Yes Manik.I wanna be the reason of ur smile,I want to be the only one who will fulfill ur all need. U r my everything Manik. I won't say thank u ayiappa...coz I know it will take my entire time to thank him properly. For sending this angel disguised in monster.

Clutching her waist tightly he passionately said

Manik: I love u so much Nandini...I love u.
Nandini: I love u Manik.

SCENE CHANGE
"TRING TRINGGG..."
Dhruv: Hey Alya..
Alya: Hey romeo...I know u r busy but couldn't resist myself wishing u luck
Dhruv: Thanks
Alya: Dhruv...what's going on? U r sounding low..isn't nandini...
Dhruv: Arre nahi...actually mai hi late ho gaya
Alya: What...fu*k Dhruv..r u serious...how can u let this opportunity go u dumb-a*s? R u aware what the bloody blunder u created.
Dhruv: Alya..what happen...tum aise kyu bol rahe ho..chance mera miss hua...I should be mad rather than u..

Alya understand that screaming over dhruv won't make any progress between her and Manik. So she calm down to focus her plan B.

Ayla: Dhruv..actually I m feeling so sad k tumne nandini nahi mila.U were so happy and I can't see u sad like now. And somewhere it's my fault not to arrange everything. I m sorry.

Dhruv: Alya don;t worry...u do ur level best.Anyway plz take rest.Tommorow is our D-Day..remember?

Alya: Ok them. Good Night. I will think something for u guys.
Dhruv: Thanks alya. This means a lot. Good Night.

SCENE CHANGE(MaNan)
Manik: So let's start our mini date..maine itni mehenat kia hai
Nandini: Woh to dekh raha hai monstar..but tumne ei sab saman kab liya..pehele se taiyari karke rakha tha kya

Manik: Yes..I knew I need this kinda thing to impress my girl so I arranged these(**proud**)
Nandini: Confident much?? Par agr mai na bolti to?
Manik: To Radhika thi na..u know aaj usne mujhe bohat pyar se congrats kia. Aur agr woh nahi to neha..as u know how popular I m!!(**coller up**)

Manik is saying all these things to tease her doll..but he didn't(may be) know his doll has the ability to became Godzilla. To his luck he noticed Nandini is picking a jar..it's not a rocket science to guess that jar is being taken ONLY for him.He rushed to her and took the jar

Manik: Ajib ladhki ho yaar tum..ek din v nahi hua abhi se apni BF ko marna chaalo..aare agr yeh jar mujhe lag jata to..mera handsome face ka kya hota
Nandini: Kyu..why r u worring..neha,radha hai na(**angry**)
Manik: Radha nahi Nandini radhika. Ra-Dhi-ka
Nandini: Manikkk..

Nandini started to hit manik.Manik is simply smiling and staring at his doll..how cute she look when she gets jealous.Manik keep a note in his mind-"Nandini easily gets jealous and it's a fun to see her like this".

Nandini: Dekho Manik agr agli bar tumne kisi ka v nam apni muh se liya na to mar dalungi tumhe..Only I have the right...samjhe tum??
Manik smiled a little and planted a kiss on her forhead.
Manik: I promise u nandini...from now on u will be the ONLY lady I will see. And u have to remember one thing...no matter what this monster manik can never stop loving u.

Nandini smiled and all her gussa went out of the window.She hugged him tightly
Nandini: I know Manik. Aab bohat ho gaya fighting...let's start our date. Yeppii..
Manik: Ok..chaloo baby. Let's cheers ourself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Is this upto mark? Plz agr koi complain ya request ho metion it on comnment.I read each of u guys.
Plz hit LIKES and do COMMENTS.
Edited by manancraze - 7 years ago
AKHIAWAL thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Oh my god.This was so so awesome.Itna accha tum likhti kaise ho?Main to ro pari manik ki baate sunke.So sweet manik was.Show ki alya bhi itni rudely baat nehi kari dhruv se.Update soon and thank you so much for the PM.By the way who based you
mehak_ahuja thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome... aaliya ka burst out.. Manan ki nii jhok.. amazing to read.. loved it
:*
aseelashah thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow dear it was simply amazing
Love it soo much
Thank you so much for the pm dear
Update soon