Users

Frequent Posters

Jambread3 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Shaveerkti

Ta...da..

The update was really good...

I loved the way u explained each character...

The mystery continues...what happened...what 'll happen...what's the upcoming storm...is it after kunj's death.. (to type the word death I took a few extra seconds)...or what...

God...so many questions roaming in my head...
So,my ENCHANTRESS...Update soonish..

Thanks for the pm...love

hayee I'm so glad you liked it
I hope I live upto your expectations my Snuggles😳
Thank you so much🤗
Jambread3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: adi_FMT_ct

K,you bound the atmosphere in first meeting.

Love the whole Taneja Family.
As usual Leeks and Twinkle's bonding is soo heart warming.😳
And here you introduce one loveable character,Nihal.😃
Waiting for your next update.😊

Thank you so much Adiii😃🤗
Jambread3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: J.arora

I am so in love with ur writing after reading this ...it is so amazing...and the plot is too good ...

U r back with so much happiness
And thank u for making me so happy .
Its always a pleasure reading ur stories and also being ur friend❤️😊

aww thank you so much😃
I'm glad I was able to make you happy😳
It's a blissful pleasure to be your friend too🤗
Jambread3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shreya098

Amazingly written..
I love such mysterious plots..
Curious to know what happened with her...

Thank you so much 😃
tikit thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Well amazing start k😊
Sorry for late replying nd k's story is back.
It was beautiful, painful but amazingly written k.
Pinni mami can never chande, can she?🤔
Eagerly waiting for r hero kunj's entry.
Jambread3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tikit

Well amazing start k😊

Sorry for late replying nd k's story is back.
It was beautiful, painful but amazingly written k.
Pinni mami can never chande, can she?🤔
Eagerly waiting for r hero kunj's entry.

No problem E darlinggg🤗
Thank you so much😃
Jambread3 thumbnail

Happy reading x

Chapter 2

Twinkle Taneja,simple girl with ordinary wishes just like any other girl.

She didn't really have any fantasies where she would imagine herself falling for a prince.

Like other people who wished for a happy ending,she did too.She only had one wish,which was to live a very simple life filled with happiness and if there were ever any sad times,she wished that God gave her the power to overcome it.

She didn't want a fairy tale love,she wanted a love that was true,a love that was passionate but realistic at the same time.

Love that changed her into a better person where you start thinking about your love more than yourself and where staying away from them was unbearable.

Love is pain. It's easy to love, it's easy to make memories but is it ever that easy to forget someone who you had immensely loved at one point in life? Why is that loving someone is easy but it takes an entire lifetime to forget someone.The love might fade but pain remains with you forever.It may...before Twinkle could continue her blog,she heard a knock at her door.

Groaning loudly,she shut her laptop and pushed herself off the bed to greet the person at the door.

"Didi ji aapka badam wala doodh",said ram kaka,one of the oldest servant of the house.

Taking the milk from his hand,Twinkle shut the door loud enough to indicate her irritation to her family sitting downstairs suggesting that it wasn't the right time for them to meet her.

"They broke my chain of thoughts",groaned Twinkle.

It was a daily habit of Twinkle to write down her thoughts in her blog.

Her blog was quite famous and her writing would often be appreciated across the world.She would always think what was so special about her thoughts that it was appreciated by all.

Maybe she was practical,she thought.

Not being able to think anymore,she thought of going and sitting by the window.

The weather was beautiful.The weather was gloomy and it rained heavier and heavier hour by hour.

Just how she liked it.

Sipping her milk and looking outside the window,her mind wandered back to those painful memories.

Their first meeting,their fights and how they wished they would never cross each other's path again.

it was hard for her to not think about those memories since her room itself held so many memories of them.

She smiled through her tears wondering how life had changed so much.

If gotten a chance,she could do anything or pay any price just to have her old life back.

How time flies, she wondered.

It feels like it was only yesterday when she met him.

Kunj Sarna, the youngest son of multimillionaire Manohar Sarna.A guy with a golden heart,that's how he was described in his college.

One of the most down to earth,fun loving and charming person.A very calm and composed man with a dream of making it big in life.A man who loved his family immensely and shared all his feelings with his little sister Mahi .He cared for everyone and helped everyone irrespective of the fact that helping them would make him fall into trouble...

It was their first day in college after their summer break.Kunj being the punctual one arrived an hour before his classes were scheduled to start.

He was loved by everyone in his college,from his teachers to his friends.it was hard for the girls to not drool over that muscular body and a chiseled face of his.

"How was your summer vacation Kunj",asked his math teacher Miss.Riya making him stop in his tracks and turning around.

Everybody in the school knew how Miss. Riya would often find ways to try and come near Kunj.

After all who wouldn't want to be close to a man like Kunj.A man whose got the perfect looks and a lot of money,he was a great catch after all.

"It was good ma'am", replied Kunj nervously.

He knew how much his teacher had been crushing on him but being the naive one he was,he didn't really know what to do when she was around.

"That's good to hear,I hope your excited about my class",stated Miss.riya coming closer to him and purposely brushing her hand on his shoulder.

"Um yes ma'am I'm gonna have to take my leave now",he said and without waiting for her response started walking towards the cafeteria.

On the other hand,there stood Twinkle outside the college reading the college's name over and over again.

Her father had gotten a transfer to London for 6 months but now she was back again in Amritsar so she had no choice but to join in the college midway.

Myra wasn't the nervous one.She was hell of a confident woman who loved herself way too much to be bothered about what others had to say about her.She knew she was the best so how did it matter what others thought of her?

At one side was Kunj,who after taking his coffee from the canteen was walking across the hall waiting for his friends to arrive while on the other side was Twinkle walking across the corridor admiring the inner structure of the college.

The college was beautiful indeed.

Both were walking engrossed in their thoughts when they collided into each other making them fall on the ground.

Destiny had played its part.

"Can't you see and walk?",asked Twinkle while trying to get up with one hand rubbing her head.

"Well,I can say the same thing to you",replied Kunj in a rather composed manner.

He was always taught how he was supposed to talk and behave with a lady.

"Ugh,why does this always have to happen to me",cursed Twinkle.

She wasn't a very early morning person but because of this stupid college she was made to get up early.

"Here let me help you up", suggested Kunj while getting up and extending his hand towards her.

"Thank you very much but I can help myself", said myra with a fake smile plastered across her face.

"As you say",replied Kunj smiling seeing her struggle while trying to get up.

She made such cute faces while getting up thought Kunj.

"I really think you should buy yourself some nice specs before you collide with someone else and break their heads as well",said Twinkle glaring at him.

He's quite hot,thought Twinkle

"I shall certainly think about your suggestion",smirked Kunj while Twinkle giggled.

She's got a very pretty smile,thought Kunj

"But I haven't really seen her before,is she new?" Wondered Kunj.

He was about to ask her who she was when he saw her walk off towards Miss.riya's class

"Weird girl",chuckled Kunj.

As he started walking,he felt like he had touched something on the ground with his feet.

Pulling his feet back up,he saw a golden necklace fallen on the ground.

"It must be hers,it must have fallen when I collided with her",murmured Kunj to himself.

He picked it up and took a look at the necklace closely.

It was a simple yet elegant golden chain with the name Twinkle' engraved on it.

"Twinkle",whispered Kunj to himself with a smile on his face.

Interesting name,he thought before walking towards his class.

Destiny had actually played well indeed.

x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x

Edited by Jambread3 - 8 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Zainakhalil thumbnail
awesome mind blowing loved it
ha ha miss riya that was funny
update fast
*hugs again*😆
SweetSau thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Interesting!
Loving it already!
So dokha usko Kunj ne hi diya hai!
Very eager to see what happens ahead!
Loved it!
Update soon
Lots of love
Sayli
Hope09 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The update was amazing kiara and the way u described their thoughts like her smile is pretty, he is quite hot, this small things act as shinning stars to your stories...lovely update
...do keep writing..love u😊