Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jambread3 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: tikit

Prologue seems to be quite interesting k.

Update soon nd pm me..

Thank you so much Eshu,for sure!😃
Jambread3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: neverlandspirit

You have me intrigued...

Sooo many questions in my mind.
Eagerly looking forward to this!!!!!!!!!!!

haha I'm so glad you liked it😳
Thank you😃
Jambread3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: J.arora

So treat for ur good result is finally up...prologue is so intriguing... can't wait to read what's more in the store...as always amazing..👍🏼

Love u always..❤️

God,how much I love your comments on my stories
Thank you so much
Love you too🤗
Jambread3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: amlavs

It's interesting prologue..

Excited dear..
Plz continue soon..

Thank you Lavs😃
Jambread3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaveerkti

Well...

I can see the enchantment of my ECHANTRESS...!

Prologue..is quiet interesting..

Update soonish...

hayee how cute😳
Thank you Snuggles😃
Jambread3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: adi_FMT_ct

K please don't ask to write yaar.

Just write.
I am tooo hungry.😆

Look your better half is also here who is missing nowadays though she gave reason.😊

haha okay my baby😳
yes finally my better half is back and she liked it too😃
Jambread3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Komal1298

Agent K u r so good at writing... another amazing writer in IF.. looking forward to this... continue soonish

how sweet,thank you so much Komal😃😃
Jambread3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shreya098

Interesting prologue..
I am all hooked up to it..

thank you so much 😃
Jambread3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: piu22

I'm all hooked up...

Plz do post the episodes soon
Waiting for it

sure,Thank you so much😃
Jambread3 thumbnail
Happy reading x

Chapter 1

One step out and she was hit with the past memories that were buried deep inside her. she wanted to cry, she wanted to run away and never come back again. This was the place where she had lost her everything.

She had promised herself to never come back but here she was today standing at the Amritsar airport waiting for a taxi.

She knew back then that she wouldn't be able to handle the pain but she had to, for the sake of her family. With a heavy heart and a sinking feeling she sat in the taxi unaware of the storm that was soon going to hit her.

She was so engrossed in her thoughts that she didn't even realize when she was home. the taxi halted right in front of her house.

How she missed her house.

It was the still the same.

The same infrastructure and the same positivity that echoed all around the house. She was taken back to the good memories and she realized how much she missed her house and her old life. But soon those painful memories came back covering the good ones and the smile she had, left her face as fast as it had come.

She had to be strong.

She kept chanting the same phrase over and over again. By keeping a brave front forward, she rang the door bell. She could hear noises and she exactly knew whose it was. she no more was alone.

As soon as the door opened, she was welcomed with a loud scream. (Typical mother behaviors)

There stood her mother looking as beautiful as always. she still looked the same, she still held the same grace and dignity like she did years back.

Leela Taneja, one of the most brilliant businesswoman in India. A very strong headed and independent woman who exactly knew what was right and wrong. She had been awarded the best businesswoman for 2 consequent years. she deserved it and there was no doubt about it.

Coming out of her thoughts, she hugged her mother tightly. How she missed her mother. No matter how much she hated to admit it but she was getting weaker and weaker after coming back. Unknowingly tears started flowing down her eyes, she embraced her mother tighter like there was no tomorrow and she could do anything just to freeze the moment right there. She craved for her mother.

After what felt like eternity, the mother daughter duo finally let go of each other. she moved her mom aside to get a better view of the other family members. There they were, fighting again like always.

Nothing had changed.

There was her father and Raman mama who were arguing over some business deal, her little cousin sister Bubbly and her Pinni mami fighting over the nail polish and her brother who was like always on his phone. It made her always wonder what was so special in there that kept him so occupied. Shoving all the thoughts aside, she chuckled. It was good to be back home.

She coughed to get the attention of the others. But in return she just heard their screams get louder

She coughed again, a little louder this time hoping she could at least catch attention of one of her family member and she was successful. Finally her brother Nihaal had looked up to her.

Nihaal Taneja, known to be one of the most eligible bachelors of Amritsar. His looks and his personality was something that made each and every girl drool over him. he wasn't a very play boy type of a guy, he knew his limits and respected every girl. He only loved two women in his entire life, his mother and his sister. And He could do anything for their happiness.

Nihaal couldn't believe his eyes, it took him a little while to register that it was actually his little sister right in front of him. as soon as he realized that it wasn't a dream, he tossed his phone across the room not caring where it went and ran towards his sister with open arms.

Hearing his voice, all the other family members stopped fighting and looked towards the door only to find their little princess standing there with a big smile on her face.

"Oh my god, look who's back..It's so good to see you again", said Nihaal finally getting to hug his baby sister.

He didn't know when tears started rolling down his eyes. Only he knew how hard it was for him to live away from his sister for so long. He always showed everyone his strong side but in reality he would cry at nights hugging his sister's photo.

With that one by one everybody came forward to hug her. And in that moment Twinkle felt complete in her emptiness.

"Arre Twinkle putar tum toh aaj raat ko aane wali thi na toh phir abhi kaise aagayi?" Her father,RT asked.

"Actually papa meri flight prepone hogayi thi isliye mein mom ko phone karke bataya ki maine aane vali hun aur aap logo ko na bataye",she said, her eyes glistened when she said all this.

She could feel that things were coming back to normal.

"Arre but if you would have told me,I would have sent the car",said RT while looking at his wife and daughter.

Ravinder Taneja (RT),one of the most successful industrialist in india.he had worked a lot to reach where he was today. he loved his family more than anything in this world and could do anything for them.

"Oh god dad, it's okay waise bhi if I would have told you that im coming then my surprise would have got ruined na",said Twinkle.

"Stop all this now, what matters is that our daughter is finally back home", said her Pinni mami chirping in.

God!,how self-obsessed was she. Her craze for gold had still not gone,thought Twinkle while looking at the amount of jewelry worn by her mami on her neck and hands.

"Exactly, its time to celebrate, our family is finally complete again",said Bubbly while side hugging Twinkle

"Ofcourse, party toh banti hai,lets keep a small party for my Twinkle! What say?" Asked an over enthusiastic Nihaal.

Man, how much he loved parties and would always find reasons to party.

"No there's no really need of throwing a party, I would rather prefer going out for a quiet dinner with my family",insisted Twinkle

"Stop being such a spoil sport, you've come here God knows for how long so why not celebrate it lavishly before its time for you to leave again", said Pinni mami

Yaar why did Pinni mami have to say such things at such a happy moment.thought Twinkle.

"Oho pammiji,our daughter has just come home and your already talking about her leaving? Twinkle is not going so soon",said Raman mama sensing the sudden sadness in the air.

he knew how his wife had a habit of ruining happy moments.

"Arre where is dadji?" Asked Twinkle trying to divert the topic,

"He has gone to the mandir,he will come back home in the evening",said Bubbly cheerfully.

Bubbly was the youngest and the full of life one just like her Twinkle

Twinkle would often look at her little sister and remember herself. Bubbly resembled her so much.

How time had changed Twinkle, even she didn't know.

Dad ji,the oldest member of the Taneja family.he was Twinkle,Bubbly and Nihaal's grandfather and they sweetly referred to him as dad ji'

"Aacha ab baaki baatein baad me kar lena abhi meri kudi ko jaa kar aaram kar ne do,bechaari thakgayi hogi flight ki wajah se",said her Leela gaining everybody's attention

At that moment Twinkle smiled as she took her purse and started walking up the stairs towards her room. Today had indeed been a very long day.

Not only was it physically draining but mentally too. she knew this was just the start and there was still a lot of things to go through but for now she was just happy that she was back to her own house and to her own family unaware of the real storm coming through.

x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x----x----x---x---x---x---x---x----x----x----x-

Edited by Jambread3 - 8 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS