HAD ENOUGH OF THIS VAMPI DRAMA! (PLS READ)

mages007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Really had so much of hope for this serial.
I Loved Malay and Appu's jodi so much.
And now its like Malay is too smitten by the great Vardaan.

I seriously feel like killing the cvs for spoiling this awesome show into Anamika 2.
I think Anamika was way batter then this shit.
Everything spoiled the day Vardaan's entry happened.

I m so disappointed with Malay's behavior now.
Yes we know you are married to the great Vardaan.
But you do not need to treat Appu like this, and marry her just to make vardaan jealous.
This also means you are using Appu for your own happiness.

Total crap show! ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Thapelo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Apu has been mercilessly butchered
Arshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
They have totally ruined the show.we were watching for Malay Apu but they bought great Vaardan.better they shut this crap
Waida1234 thumbnail
Lol...! If you people think...this "crap show" should be shut down...because you were watching it only for Appu and Malay...! Let me tell you...likewise, others are watching it for Vardaan/Malay jodi and also for the remaining characters/actors...! 

You're not enjoying the show anymore...it's your choice...! If your favorite doesn't have any issues about the latest development and change of her character by the creatives...this amply don't give you the right to decide for it's faith...! When the right moment will come...the Production House or the Tv Channel are here to take this decision...so, you don't need to take this unnecessary responsibility on your shoulders...! Just take a chill pill...and go watch the other shows which shall give you satisfaction and which are to your liking...and let the others enjoy this one...! 

Wondering...how you people will feel whereby the company/place you work for goes bankrupt...and all of a sudden, you'll find yourself out of job...! Don't forget this show is the daily bread and butter of all the people involved in it...! It's not easy to survive and get work easily in this Competitive World...! So...please, stop with this continuous ranting of "shut down this crap show"...! This dialogue has become quite boring and yawning...! Live and let live...!🥱

mages007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Chill Everyone!
I was sharing my opinion on Appu turning negative.
I never mention tht this show should end. I know there are many people working really hard
behind this serial, not just the actors.

I just missed tht initial part about how a Vishkanya love story is with a ordinary boy(Malay).

I never though this will end into a heated conversations.

Please do not misunderstand me!