Astitva - India Update 23 November 2004

RTee thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
Manas asks Riya Sen why she resigned since she always likes to win. She says yes, she likes to win, and had she remained the public prosecutor she would have won the case but something inside her would have died.

Manas tells the news to Simran who is overjoyed.

Neha is in her office and is congratulated by her colleagues on the turnabout in the case. Everyone is praising Riya Sen and her inner voice. Someone in her office however taunts Abhi's involvement with Simran and Neha defends Abhi. She becomes thoughtful when she gets a call from Abhi who asks her why she is sounding strange. She tells him she was busy. He tells her he called her since he wanted her to be the first to know that Riya Sen will be fighting on their side. Neha thinks to herself that no matter what she will not misunderstand Simran and will call her immediately and involve her also in her happiness over the new house.

Jailer and doctor are talking about Riya Sen and how she is not responding to their calls. She walks in and they shout at her asking her why she resigned. Does she take them for fools. She says yes, because she took her for a fool. They hid the truth from her. She knew the truth once she talked to the women. The jailer threatens her that should she harm them in any way, they will not leave her. She tells them not to threaten her since she can handle them. They go away.

Dr. Simran calls Riya and tells her that she heard that she is going to fight for them. She thanks her and apologises for any past problems. Riya says that she should thank them for helping her change her path. She says that she would like to meet all of them for planning their future strategy.

Neha enters Simran's room and they talk about the new developments concerning the case. Simran tells her that she too was involved at an emotional level seeing how she supported Abhi. Neha then tells her she wants her help in choosing curtains and carpets for the house. They go shopping.

(My cable goes on the blink)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anitha.b thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

thanks arti...but i am wondering how long will they show neha tolerating this...after all she is human and how much patience will they have. After seeing purab's I don't see any good person staying long...All have to turn negative or bad...

Yusra thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

it should be finish by now----?

### font size changed by moderator ###

Edited by lakshmi_maruthi - 19 years ago
Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks Ati.you are doing a great job.It's just that why do they have to turn a great serial mundane before they finally come around to calling it quits????
RS87 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

i think wat happens after arti's cable goes blink is tt simran selects a curtain for neha...so neha goes home and shows abhi e curtain which he says he likes very much...den neha says its simran's choice....next scene is where the urmilla case ppl have met up wid riya...riya was praisin abhi's artical and givin good comments on how much help he has been and tt he has helped the case alot...den manas says den how come you(riya)were able to use it(musafir's aritcle) against us n weaken our case...his article has been no help to us....abhi does not say anything and leaves...simran is shocked....epi ends....

i wonder wats up wid manas...hes so irritable these days...and always pickin on poor abhi...aft how much abhi helped him....wats his prob...wat happened to the balanced calm smart n collected manas tt we once knew..... poor abhi...😭