Rishi Kapoor trolls Hollywood actress Kim Kardashian on Twitter!

UntamableSpirit thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Rishi Kapoor trolls Hollywood actress Kim Kardashian on Twitter!

This time its actress Kim Kardashian who's on actor Rishi Kapoor's trolling list.

Tuesday, August 09, 2016 | 4:21:00 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)
 0 Comments | By Akash Jaiswal

Veteran actor Rishi Kapoor is much known for his controversial tweets and sarcastic comments on the social media. The actor has also been criticized by the twitterattis due to his arrogant and outspoken personality. As usual, this time too he has trolled a famous personality on the social media.

The actor has compared popular Hollywood actress Kim Kardashian to an onion bag. He has posted a picture of the actress wearing a red dress. Kim's dress has been hinted to be similar to on onion bag. It also carried a caption that read, "Inspiration may come from any place".

Here's what the actor posted:

Onions in a mesh bag!

Mr. Kapoor leaves no chance when it comes to trolling or taunting any personality or community. And that is quite evident from his posts on his social media account.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ranbirrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I love Chintu ji. He's bessst.
UntamableSpirit thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ranbirrocks

he's such a clown --- full on entertainment --- *😛*
GrumpyTheCat thumbnail
Actress? ðŸ¤£  ðŸ¤£
Calling her actress is funnier than the Tweet. 

He is a nutcase. And not funny.Entertaining to watch when he is humiliating others but can't take a joke himself.
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
*sigh*...why does he behave like a teenager on twitter...he should be more dignified considering his age and status...I dislike KK to the core but come on...why compare her with a bags of onions...Chintu Uncle should be away from twitter when drunk🤔
Remus.Lupin4 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

we both are chintuji's number 1 fans on this forum and wish ranbir had inherited his dad's humour ðŸ˜†
Ranbirrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: blue-ice

*sigh*...why does he behave like a teenager on twitter...he should be more dignified considering his age and status...I dislike KK to the core but come on...why compare her with a bags of onions...Chintu Uncle should be away from twitter when drunk🤔

If everyone becomes sensible, what'll we ROFL on?
Let Chintu ji be the frank entertainer that he is. I hope he never becomes diplomatic 😆
NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
😆😆 Rishi k is hilarious.
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

If everyone becomes sensible, what'll we ROFL on?
Let Chintu ji be the frank entertainer that he is. I hope he never becomes diplomatic 😆

I like him too and his tweets...but he is a celebrity and kahin toh boundaries maintain karna hoga na...I mean body shaming a woman??? Abhi ye kaam Shahrukh/Salman ne kiya hota toh tum kachha chaba jaati unko😆
Remus.Lupin4 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice

I like him too and his tweets...but he is a celebrity and kahin toh boundaries maintain karna hoga na...I mean body shaming a woman??? Abhi ye kaam Shahrukh/Salman ne kiya hota toh tum kachha chaba jaati unko😆

LOL what body shaming? 

he included bag of onions as inspiration for dress

chintuji might be many things, but he is nowhere near as vulgar as shahrukh/salman 50 year old men with their vulgar jokes ðŸ¤¢ they are nowhere near dignified considering their age and status. shahrukh/salman easily beat him in vulgarness and deserve to be "kachha chaba jaati unko" for their vulgar jokes🥱