And Karvi keep coming closer :D :D :D - Monday's episode

Vanellope thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
So scene begins with Karvi happening to have slept off while tending to Khushi in each other's arms 😳❤️
Khushi wakes up & seeing her parents thus puts a smile on her face.She calls out to her mom thereby waking up Karvi.Their happiness knows no bounds to see Khushi having recovered completely
On being questioned by Kartik as to who did this to her,Khushi tells him that it was a woman

Downstairs seeing Khushi,Tai comes to her to hug her but Khushi gets scared & holds on to Survi tight
She recognises Tai's bangles from last night & tells Karvi that it was her who did all this
Everyone is shell shocked.Tai fumbles for words & tries to put up a convincing explanation.But Kartik is furious.He believes Khushi & shouts at Tai to speak no more when the police arrive with the finger print & the footwear trace evidence reports all of which point to Lata

Kartik asks Tai to forgive him for having suspected her & is mad at Lata.Lata tries to prove her innocence but to no avail.That she had earlier made it clear that she didn't want either Khushi or Survi in the house went against her

Late in the night Survi comes to Lata & tries to comfort her,tells her that she would always believe in her,that she has always been a mother for her & that she would find out who did all this.

Following is a cute Karvi scene

PRECAP ⭐️❤️😳

Khushi decides to play a prank on Karvi.Karvi wake up to see Kartik's face smeared with lipstick & Survi's with powder & they both start accusing each other
Khushi tells them that it was she who did it & that it was easy to create misunderstandings between them cause neither of them trusted the other
Seems like Kartik picked up on Khushi's hint & tells Survi that maybe everything that's been happening might have been due to some misunderstanding
Kartik then asks Survi out for lunch

CUTE KARVI SCENE 😳😳

Finally Survi is back in her room.Kartiik makes her stay for Khushi's sake & tells her that they might be living together had things been normal,that although things are not how they were before but still they can try for Khushi's sake
Edited by Vanellope - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

splindia09 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thank you, thank you for your prompt and lovely update.
Just another 2.5 hours and I can watch the show!!!!
Vanellope thumbnail

Originally posted by: splindia09

Thank you, thank you for your prompt and lovely update.
Just another 2.5 hours and I can watch the show!!!!

It's a pleasure & thank you for your lovely words 😊
kiara26 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Except for apologising to tai wala part😡.. it was a beautiful episode..
The way survi slept resting her head over kartik... The sight that gave immense happiness to khushi.. d way khushi giggled when KarVi banged their heads...

The way survi consoled lata n told her that she trusted her... All this while trying to make lata understand the pain she had gone through when kartik had blamed her even...

That smile on Kartik's face when survi sang a lullaby for khushi... He was so happy n content... As if something he had always wished for was there at that moment.. right before his eyes.. the kind of happy life he had always wanted to live was finally turning into a reality.. gradually.. that there was nothing more he could've asked for from Bappa... it was mesmerising... Enchanting...

The very kartik who wanted to separate sushi... Now he doesn't want survi to leave khushi's side... What a sea of change in him... Just d way I had thought... When he was broken sometime back... That he just needs to spend a couple of days with sushi.. n he'll be back to being normal...
Vanellope thumbnail

Originally posted by: kiara26

The way survi slept resting her head over kartik... The sight that gave immense happiness to khushi.. d way khushi giggled when KarVi banged their heads...

The way survi consoled lata n told her that she trusted her... All this while trying to make lata understand the pain she had gone through when kartik had blamed her even...

That smile on Kartik's face when survi sang a lullaby for khushi... He was so happy n content... As if something he had always wished for was there at that moment.. right before his eyes.. the kind of happy life he had always wanted to live was finally turning into a reality.. gradually.. that there was nothing more he could've asked for from Bappa... it was mesmerising... Enchanting...

The very kartik who wanted to separate sushi... Now he doesn't want survi to leave khushi's side... What a sea of change in him... Just d way I had thought... When he was broken sometime back... That he just needs to spend a couple of days with sushi.. n he'll be back to being normal...

@ Bold It was beautiful
Aur tera reply ❤️
Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for the updates. I love your insights into each episode.
Butifuleyes thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Vanellope
Nice episode.
Karthik and his anger, doubt's his mother 😕
Felt bad for Karthik he looked so happy when Survi was singing to Kushi, his world is all there.😛
Precap was promising it looks Karthik wants to do his part😉
AshishCrazyFan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kiara26

This one line defines Karthik... Caring deep down but can't express coz of ego & MUs...
AshishCrazyFan thumbnail
Opening scene itself was a sixer.. How cutely they slept in each other arms...
I totally loved ystrdy episode...
My KarVi are back...
Karthik's look wen Survi was singing to Khushi...🤗
That is his world...

But tai missed...ek adhura kaam rehagaya...
AshishCrazyFan thumbnail
Didnt totally feel bad for Lata though.. I know I sound very bad but for a second I felt may b she needed this.. Knowing Survi so well, she didn't leave a chance to hurt her... And now she knows how it feels wen u r blamed for ntng u have done...