Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mnx12 thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
@ aditi, rajashri,
Adbhut Ramayan is not so popular like Valmiki's other Ramayan. But AR being a dialogue between Valmiki & rishi Bhardwaj, makes it credible.
Since SKR is from Sita's pov, its worth knowing what AR mentions about Sita's power & Divinity.
Vr15h thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Will we see Sita killing Ravan-100 and Ravan-1000?
mnx12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Vrish.

Only R-1000, if at all they create one. 😆
I guess, we did visualise how these 1000 heads would be placed earlier. If you recollect, do share that sequence here. 😆
deejagi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I have aware of this, I mean Sita being Mandodari's daughter. And about Sita knowing about sahasraravan as child is ruled out here as kaikasi is planning to create him through her Tanthik Shakti to save her son Ravan. That means he will have to die before Dashanan for sure in SKR. May be he will be killed by Sita just by glaring at him with fire in her eyes. (like Meganaad electrocuted Lakshman) and may not show her using any major weapon.
mnx12 thumbnail
^^ This story is from the book, Adbhut Ramayan. Not the SKR version.
Their version may be different. Logical sequence of events are never taken care of. Not commenting anything more about the show's story, since this isnt Distortion thread.
This post is just an attempt of making lesser known story about Sita's power known to those who arent aware of.
Arijit007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
as a shakti upasaka, i am eagerly waiting for it.
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Meena. I wanted to know about Sahasra Ravan when Kaikasi mentioned it. Adbhut Ramayan I have not read.
I have heard of Mahi Ravan who takes Ram-Lakshman to Patala and Hanuman rescues them.
mnx12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruthiravi

Thanks Meena. I wanted to know about Sahasra Ravan when Kaikasi mentioned it. Adbhut Ramayan I have not read.

I have heard of Mahi Ravan who takes Ram-Lakshman to Patala and Hanuman rescues them.

Thanks shruthi. 😊
Try to read AR if you get a chance. It's interesting. Since its by Valmiki, with a different approach.

Edited by mnx12 - 8 years ago
Vr15h thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: .Vrish.

Originally posted by: mnx12

Only R-1000, if at all they create one. 😆
I guess, we did visualise how these 1000 heads would be placed earlier. If you recollect, do share that sequence here. 😆

Yeah, we discussed it in DKDM. You'd need a 10x10x10 3d grid of heads, but problem w/ that is that 512 of the heads would be inside and have no exposure to what's around him. So he'd need a larger grid to have all the heads, which would be having 200 heads each face front, back, sideways and up, in a 10x20 grid. Or they could make it a spherical axis and have all the 1000 heads just littered all around the neck. The neck would have to be even broader than the stomach to support all those heads 😆
mnx12 thumbnail
Vrish,
In that case his head can be chopped of in rows. 😆