IshRa OS: Ye raat aur ye doori (Aug 8)

-Silencia- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago
Hey everyone,

The crappiest of tracks is not stopping me from painting the IshRa that I have in mind. I don't know how good or bad this is, except that I wrote on them once again πŸ˜†

This one continues from my previous OS - It wasn't a fairytale ending. Before you begin to read this, I strongly recommend you read that one first.

Actually this whole scene came to me together, but once I started writing, it stopped at a junction where had I continued in the previous OS, it wouldn't have been fair to the emotions created till that time. Hence I decided it to break it into two individual parts.

This one does borrow from the angst and longing in the previous one, but takes it into a romantic world. There, I disclosed the tone πŸ˜‰

And since it is coming just hours after Friendship's Day got over, consider this as my belated gift to all the lovely people I have met here and made friends with πŸ€— πŸ€—

1800+ words. Not proofread.

Scroll below for the OS.

Edited by -Nidoo- - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Silencia- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

-Anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

You freaking just get better and better πŸ‘ πŸ˜³ WHAT WAS THIS? If the previous one was beautiful, this was beyond perfect.

They obviously break into their normal bickering and teasing to evade the seriousness of their situation..

And then something we haven't seen them do on the show, watch a movie together. That was such a cute inclusion. And that too of a movie that's my most favorite. Andaaz Apna Apna. Applause to you for incorporating the movie, its song into the part and also for weaving the part around the song itself.. How perfectly it suits the situation.

Raman as usual doesn't think he needs a blanket because he's the strong superman after all. And it's obvious he will eventually need it. AND HE SHOULD and HE DID. So they got into a tug of war which I could picture and laughed out πŸ˜† And then she got pulled onto his lap, which I could imagine too πŸ˜³ And then of course comes the best part. IshRa's heart starts talking to each other. Which was the cutest thing I've ever read. You are so innovative always. 

And of course ... like they themselves admit...They didn't know how to fall in love so they wouldn't know how to fall out of love. It's something they just know do and can't unlearn. 

They were affected by the proximity and their love took over...and they kissed. You wrote that moment beautifully. It didn't feel forced or awkward. It was natural, it was just meant to happen.

And the best part was how they didn't break apart and distance. She stayed close and he let her be, rather pulling her to himself. No matter what happens between them, their love surpasses all that and it shows with how they just can't pull apart... they didn't want to.

Soothing to the heart to picture them watching a movie together, cuddling in one blanket and sleeping together in the solace of their arms β˜ΊοΈ
Edited by -Anku- - 7 years ago
-K.13- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awah Nidooo this was beautiful! While the first part left a lingering feeling that reconciliation may be a mere dream, this one instilled hope. How powerful one kiss can be to convey the right emotion. Seriously love love your writing! ❀️
shravsss thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Beauty...  Cvs should use this scene...  I can imagine dt n kp in this scene...  Omg... 
Mdwst thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
It was beautiful
Their kiss conveyed their emotions and that was their talking
manishwari2014 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nidoo! Beautiful! Awesome. Do write more. 
Haleyy thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Loved it ..Well scripted..could imagine ishra in this ..please do write more .. 😊
samira_897 thumbnail
Jsttt mind blowing 
That kiss is jst awwwsmmm😳
traveller_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Beautiful and lovely os
The song and the film...my favourite 
Loved it