Khushi now knows - Tuesday's episode

Vanellope thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Episode begins with Karvi praying to God.Survi prays to Bappa to let Khushi be with her.Kartik on the other hand is grieved for putting Khushi through all this.

At Barve mansion Khushi overhears Hema talking to someone on the phone about the case & about Jatin coming over to get Khushi.Khushi runs away & hides in the store room.As in precap she prays to God not to separate her from her mother.She then happens to find the blood sample & recognises it by the smiley she drew on it.And then she draws out the authentic DNA report from a cupboard & reads it wherein it is mentioned that Karvi are her biological parents.

At the court Tai & Pyaare & prettu sure Survi is gonna win the case & that Kartik is gonna flip like crazy

Jatin & Hema look for Khushi frantically but she is nowhere to be found.Khushi realises Karvi are her parents & so she comes out & asks Jatin to take her to see her mother

In the court the judge wants to know who Khushi wants to live with.Khushi remembers Kartik & Survi's words & their conflicting versions of truth.Unable to take it all in Khushi faints.

Karvi rush her to the hospital.The judge arrives at the hospital soon after.Karvi then engage in a blame game as to who was responsible for Khushi's condition much to the displeasure of the judge who asks them to stop,else she would declare both of them unfit to raise Khushi

The judge then goes on to meet Khushi & asks her what she had decided upon.Khushi asks her to send her off to an orphanage cause her mom & Kartik uncle keep fighting over her.Karvi are dismayed

PRECAP

Khushi tells the judge that she wanted to live with both Kartik & Survi & if that's not possible she would rather live in an orphanage
Back in Barve mansion,Khushi is looking for the DNA report in the storeroom.She wonders out loud as to who took it & is worried cause she can't show the proof of she being Karvi's child
On the other hand they show Tai burning the DNA report

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

splindia09 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot for regularly providing a wonderful update. I don't need to wait until much later in the day to go check out the epi.
Vanellope thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: splindia09

Thanks a lot for regularly providing a wonderful update. I don't need to wait until much later in the day to go check out the epi.

That's so sweet of you to say.Thank you 😊

AshishCrazyFan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yea.. U take a grt effort for providing us with daily updates... Thank you...
The episode was good... Especially Khushi was too good..
I know in real life a child of that age cant understand what is blood test & stuff(Atleast I never knew)... Bit Harbandana made it easy to believe it...She was brilliant.
Rohit was adorable.. He's so cute...

The opening KarVi scene is nice.. They r hating each other trying to b parents but not really each other... Judge rocked even today...

Khushi acted smart by not giving the report to court otherwise they would have just thought of giving her to Karthik without thinking anything...

Waiting for tonight episode... Tai into her evil plan again
asiyaallie thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update. I thought that Kushi would have evealed to the judge that she saw the report and both Survi and Kartik are her parents and she wants to live with both of them if its possible. But she remained silent on the DNA Report. This would have at least gave survi some information that kushi is her and kartik's daughter. I do not understand how tai is getting away with all of this. I dont know. It beats me