New os- updated 19.08

saranya.saran thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Sleep is always a better way to escape from the cruel life. They say that while we are sleeping we will forget all the worries and bitterness we are facing in our life, alas that is not the same in my case. For the world I'm in peace, away from all emotional turmoil . For them im luckily not going through what they are going through,,,they are partly correct too. Im not going through what they are going through but a lot more than that, who could not even share inner feelings to others or cant even express it. Even in my sleep I could feel so close to them - a shadow and a reflection .

Should I proceed further?? Kindly share your views.. advices are most welcome
Edited by saranya.saran - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RadhaKrishna_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: saranya.saran

Sleep is always a better way to escape from the cruel life. They say that while we are sleeping we will forget all the worries and bitterness we are facing in our life, alas that is not the same in my case. For the world I'm in peace, away from all emotional turmoil . For them im luckily not going through what they are going through,,,they are partly correct too. Im not going through what they are going through but a lot more than that, who could not even share inner feelings to others or cant even express it. Even in my sleep I could feel so close to them - a shadow and a reflection .

Should I proceed further?? Kindly share your views.. advices are most welcome

lovely start dear saranya !!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

continue it , waiting !! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³

And it is Urmila POV naa ?? 😳

saranya.saran thumbnail
Thank u soo much ur view guys...yes it's urmila...I will update tomo the remaining part😊
aanvi98 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This looks so amzing dear! So urmila POV... would love to read!!
Shivam... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Would love to Read
Pls post soonπŸ˜ƒ
saranya.saran thumbnail
Guys thanks for the valuable comments...here is the next part...

A shadow of my Man! My very man who left his shadow to fulfill his duty as brother, as his brother's shadow. A reflection of a sister who also left me to fulfill her duty as a wife. I'm not at all complaining about them it's just that the void they created is hurting. The moment jijashree accepted his vanvas I have prepared myself to set free Sumitranandhan from the burden of our love for next 14 years. By that time I knew what will be coming in near future and I never want Sumitranandhan to be guilty for me. He is bound by his brotherly duty where as I'm by the duty of his wife. I have to be strong atleast in front of him coz he always said he loves his Mila, fiercy and brave Mila. I bid his farewell,much to the surprise of all including him as I have already relieved him by expressing what he actually wanted to convey me. But the most shocking news for me was awaiting when we Reached the royal court where Ram jijashree was in his vanvas attire but the earth beneath me shocked when my Sita didi was also dressed for her vanvas. She was my only hope when I prepared for Sumthiranadhan's departure. I prepared to be her support and to gain support from her but she was all ready to leave me and that too with set of responsibilities in her absence. But all I could do that instant was to pull her into a hug. I absorbed the much needed comfort and support to have it in me for years to come. she equally expressed her desperation to take me with her and absorb all my pain in that embrace. As they marched towards forest I wiped my last tear promising them not to shed it again in their absence, as it hurts them the most when I cry. I accepted to sleep for fourteen years so that my husband can fulfill his duties without any hurdle but I haven't imagined I will experience this pain while sleeping. Sleeping only put my body at rest and not my soul, which was closer to them. The desperation I had when I could sense my didi in danger, while Ravan kidnapped her. I could do nothing but feel my heart bleed. I just felt so small that I couldn't even protect my sister as she always protects us. Which reflection would be safe and sound when it's soul is in claws of evil. I cursed myself for leaving her alone. Least I would have been with her and comfort her. The moment Megnath wounded Sumitranandhan it was heart piercing for me. He is great warrior and no one can defeat him but now he can't afford to get attached like this as this will take a tol on both jijashree and didi.. he is the support system of jijashree, already he is away from Sita didi which gives unbearable pain for him, even if Sumitranandhan got a scratch jijashree will get devastated.. I know nothing will happen to him or sita didi but couldn't help but wishes to take away all the pain from both of them ...

Milaksh thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Loved it..πŸ‘ pls plz continue dear..
1087354 thumbnail
So emotional, di! Urmila's regret and pain is shown so nicely here! Please write more!
saranya.saran thumbnail
Thank u soo much guys... Overwhelmed by all your responses..
Without much delay here into the story..

Agnipariksha
As if all these are not enough after the war the Agnipariksha shooked me to such an extent that I could no longer feel like sleeping...I just so want to break all rules and join my didi... how on the earth some one can doubt my didi??? Why couldn't jijashree understand that nobody in this universe have that power in themselves to satisfy every being on the earth... Is it dharm according to him to order my didi to prove her chaste!!!! How could he do this if he believes her with his whole heart and soul.. just to shut those stupid people who have no idea about what didi and jijashree gone through.. just because she is going to be the Queen, she has to prove her chaste to her subjects... Nobody has that guts in them to question jijashree, not even a single person to support my didi.. don't they know that my didi is Bhumija, daughter of Mother Earth..She is as pure as Mother Earth., Even didi has not opposed jijashree!!!!! Why so?? Isn't she is the one who taught us to oppose to the unjust!!! Isn't she the same Janaki who so fearless to point out other's mistakes!!!! Isn't she the same Janaknandhini who doesn't accept inequality!!! Then why she accepted to go through Agnipariksha???? All were just silent spectators,the scholars, legends, warriors including her son like devar Sumitranandhan!! Haven't he promised me that he would take care of my didi just like I used to care her?? Then why didn't he opposed to comply with Didi's order!!! How can a son get such a cruel punishment as an order from his beloved bhabhi??? He has obeyed his bhabhi and prepared for the fire for his own mother figure!!! Omg!!!! What he must be going through now!!?? Can he be able to forgive himself if anything happened to Sita didi??? Would I be able to forgive him for accepting Didi's order or myself for being away from her??? But Didi got into the fire with a divine smile like it's just test for fire and not her..Sita didi could never hurt anyone but the fire got hurt due to her presence inside it..Even the fire could not handle the purity of my Didi.. she just turned out as a decked up new bride... The Agni God appeared and conveyed the Highness of Earth's daughter.. there were praises for didi.. I could have died a hundred deaths in this mean time.. on whom should I be angry at?? Jijashree for asking my didi to give Agnipariksha? Sita didi for not arguing for herself?? Sumitranandhan for supporting his bhaiya and bhabhi in this?? Or myself for loving all the three and could do nothing but to feel???

aanvi98 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Loving it,dear. Each and every word had a meaning. Great going!