Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
To connect the dots, however flimsy they were, I read updates regularly gritting my teeth and watched the last week episodes again gritting my teeth.

The presence of Kundan until the last episode really was too much.
Why they never want to end the show with a couple of happy episodes for atleast a month?

Why they keep everything to the last?

Cant they run a show without villains?

LPK never connected with fake parents, fake sister, fake husband and fake inlaws. And fake story.

What happened to the concept of Nandini opening hospitals or health care allover Rajasthan?

She ended vowing to save balika vadhus.

The new CVs are really confused.

They could have ended anandi taking care of her twins and Jagya taking care of dadisa and his hospital. No need for grownup twins. And Kundan reformed under Harki who herself got reformed.

leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
A big hug to all the forum members.

I will carry the memories till the end of my life.
Missesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: leavesandwaves

I certainly enjoyed being a part of this forum. It was my first one, and probably the best. I don't think, other forums (that I briefly visited) are anywhere as close to the standards this forum had, in terms of writing or expressing.

Usually, it is quite uncommon for people to discuss over a show at this length as we did on this forum. But then, this show and its forum members had unique levels of energy, intensity, appreciation for the show and belief in ones' thoughts; such that, this forum became a magnet, where one member's thought pulled another member.๐Ÿ˜Š

So, what next guys?

What show are you all diverting to?

I haven't watched any other show post BV (since 3 months). That half an hour of my BV time is spread across different activities, but not TV.

I will start watching Season 2 of 24 soon, but might not be active on 24's forum, as I will be watching the episodes behind schedule.

Hope to see you all soon in a different forum.
GoodDoc_2105 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: leavesandwaves

Love for the show and Anandi brought me to this forum.
This was one of the most happening forums for that big thanks to you๐Ÿ˜Š

Before Balika Vadhu I have quit watching Hindi soaps for almost three years while watching BV I tried other shows but used to give up after watching two three episodes.I do watch Udaan on a fairly regular basis but my emotions are not invested in that show or in those characters.

I do visit other forums but don't really take part in the discussions because I am used to this forum and the kind of discussions we had here.

Now I spend most of my time reading while Comedy central plays in the background๐Ÿ˜†

Currently I am reading a trilogy which are woven around events starting from World war I and ending with Obama's swearing in ceremony.But BV Anandi and Anandi Shiv love story have become bench marks for me and I keep measuring up those leads and the couple with Anandi and AnSh๐Ÿ˜†

731627 thumbnail
In colors channel the show i may watch that is krishndasi
ButterflyOnRose thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Missesha

@

Good to see those smiling faces, of Pratyusha, Shashank, Anoop, Smita and the old cast. It wasn't exactly nostalgic but it brought a nice smile on my face. Those flashbacks re-instated that, BV definitely had it's class once upon a time. And Pratyusha's shots were a treat to watch. She looked so radiant and beautiful and felt as if she is still alive.

wow i must say i was not expecting this but i think now i should watch the final moments how they showed this Glad they did not forget to mention these actors and their characters

Missesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: BeatifulSoul_

wow i must say i was not expecting this but i think now i should watch the final moments how they showed this Glad they did not forget to mention these actors and their characters

๐Ÿ˜Š Don't have high hopes though. Watch the last part only. It will serve all the purpose.

๐Ÿ˜Š Don't have high hopes though. Watch the last part only. It will serve all the purpose.

i did exactly this watched the last part only Rest skipped the whole episode ๐Ÿ˜†Just wanted to see how they concluded this show
RainbowKitty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Good bye Balika vadhu
Will always remember this show because of Shashank Vyas , Jagya Ganga and the chotu Mannu maharaj aka Dhariya

I certainly enjoyed being a part of this forum. It was my first one, and probably the best. I don't think, other forums (that I briefly visited) are anywhere as close to the standards this forum had, in terms of writing or expressing.

Usually, it is quite uncommon for people to discuss over a show at this length as we did on this forum. But then, this show and its forum members had unique levels of energy, intensity, appreciation for the show and belief in ones' thoughts; such that, this forum became a magnet, where one member's thought pulled another member.๐Ÿ˜Š

So, what next guys?

What show are you all diverting to?

I haven't watched any other show post BV (since 3 months). That half an hour of my BV time is spread across different activities, but not TV.

I will start watching Season 2 of 24 soon, but might not be active on 24's forum, as I will be watching the episodes behind schedule.

Hope to see you all soon in a different forum.

This was not my first forum though I have been on many forums but this forum will have a special place in my heart because i have met many warm and lovely people here who are my friends for life
I will be busy fangirling Shashank in his new show ๐Ÿ˜‰He is going to join Jana na dil se door this month so i will be there Many of us from Balika Vadhu forum have found a new home there
Edited by BeatifulSoul_ - 8 years ago