leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
The End.
What a big relief!
They showed even Pratyusha but without any context.
No Ganga or the actor who played older Jagya.
The show ended with a small balikavadhu telling Nandini that she wants to study. Haha,!
Nandini's cheeks were red and bruised because of all the slaps.
One good thing was that they did not show romance between Nandini and Krish at the end. Thank God for small mercies. Kundan died without accomplishing his revenge.
It was Nandini and dadisa at the end and then Nandini writing a book recounting Anandi's journey. My journey
With balikavadhu ended today officially.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

leavesandwaves thumbnail
They showed moments of the past. Lots of Avika. Snaps of Basant, Bhairon, Sumitra, first Gehna, Jagya,dadisa and Anandi's first and second marriage, birth of twins, Nandini and Shivam, Nandini's marriage.
Edited by leavesandwaves - 8 years ago
GoodDoc_2105 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
I sat through today's episode because I knew that they cannot end the show without snap shots from Anandi's life.
Sitting through Nandini's kahani was worth the trouble 😆

There can never be a show like Balika Vadhu for me and I don't think I will ever be able to connect with the emotions of another lead.

The ending line uttered by Nandini sums up all. Anandi will always be in our hearts.

Only one thing in Nandini's story connected to me was that her re union with her brother.When the brother sister hugged each other it reminded me of the dinner under moon lit sky Anandi and Shiv had where Shiv hoped that their twins will always be there for each other just like the entwined teddy bears he got for them.

It's almost like the channel and the PH asking the viewers to forget the last three months and instead remember the show fr what it had been for almost eight years.

Edited by aparnauma - 8 years ago
leavesandwaves thumbnail
I am happy that they gave due to Pratyusha. She looked as if she is alive and she was so radiant. Her photo lingered for a while, twice, bringing lots of emotions. Felt so sad.

Balikavadhu! What a journey! And they ended it with Nandini alone with her memories of her mother and her journey.

Happy to see Shivam settled. But for that locket, Nandini could not have known the truth of shankar.

They took care to end it without loose ends this time.

Edited by leavesandwaves - 8 years ago
Mehek134 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I am glad they showed a bit of Pratyusha's Anandi too in the end but over dose of Mahi Vij's Nandini🥱 Instead they could show good points from all the stories unfolded in Balika Vadhu but no they were forcing Nandini on everybody's face The character which could not make any connection with viewers and doomed BV 🤔Even supporting characters like Phooli were more popular than her and made a connection with viewers which Nandini as a lead failed big time

anyways Good bye BV Its really sad the once iconic show was ruined by the PH and channel so much , that there is no grief over its end It did nt deserve to end like this It deserved to end with grace but its unfortunate the channel and PH doomed it and it had to be thrown out
Edited by Mehek134 - 8 years ago
1013962 thumbnail
It left with an emptiness and lot of memories
731627 thumbnail
It has to be end as no tv daily soap continue more than eight years whether show was super duper hit or flop .
My next tv show will be baaji rav mastani which is again produce by sphere orgin
goofyCat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the topic, will catch the episode online.
Glad that they did some justice to their iconic characters by showing the actual and original Balika Vadhu at the end.
Missesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@ Leaves, thanks for that mini update. I sat through the last episode after reading it. For the first time, I saw the actors playing Kundan, Shivam and other characters of LPK.
---------
Good to see those smiling faces, of Pratyusha, Shashank, Anoop, Smita and the old cast. It wasn't exactly nostalgic but it brought a nice smile on my face. Those flashbacks re-instated that, BV definitely had it's class once upon a time. And Pratyusha's shots were a treat to watch. She looked so radiant and beautiful and felt as if she is still alive.

Didn't know that Dsa was back in LPK, but liked her shot. Although Dsa- Nandini convo didn't evoke much emotions, as Dsa-Anandi did in the past.

I wish there was more mention of Jagya and Shiv then just couple of glimpses, but then again Nandini never knew who J was to A, and she had never met Shiv, so I guess, it's fair.

Anyways, so glad it has ended officially.

Edited by Missesha - 8 years ago
hisusmita thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Thanks Leaves for the short update,

Balika Vadhu started with Anandi(first day) and it ended with Anandi(last day)

Yes, she will always stay in our heart.

The hug between Shivam Nandinin reminded me of the scene of Shiv Anandi

Thank God , finally they realized they cannot continue without Anandi so they ended it with Anandi jaap😆

Atleast true fans of Balika Vadhu showed the channel that by changing channel and without bashing anyone also they can make the channel close down their show.

After all it is viewers who kept their show running giving them a decent TRPs, when they changed the channel the makers didnt have any options left other than to shut the show.

Anyways, will miss everyone in the forum. Still miss Anandi and Shiv. They will always be in my heart and Balika Vadhu will always remain very special to me

Edited by hisusmita - 8 years ago