TOI:Nikitin Dheer: I feel cheated... !!

vyoman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

Nikitin Dheer: I feel cheated... they've murdered my character

Neha Maheshwri| TNN | Jul 30, 2016, 10.18 AM ISTNikitin DheerNikitin Dheer
Nikitin 'Tangaballi' Dheer's latest outing on TV didn't quite turn out the way he expected it to be. The actor, who plays the antagonist in 'Nagarjuna', has quit the show. He was unhappy after an overnight change in the storyline reduced him to just another character.
Nikitin berates, "The production house has wasted a year of mine by keeping me bound to this character, which didn't shape up the way it was narrated to me. After increasing my number of shooting days from 10 to 20, they utilised only 30 days in the past five months. Finally, they reduced my days to eight in order to save money. They even declined my request of working in a film down south now that I was free for almost 20 days a month. They were not accommodating despite me not being in an exclusive contract with them. Isn't an artiste's interest supposed to be taken into consideration?"

Nikitin's notice period will end next month. He adds, "They reduced me to just another character " it was neither a villain nor a hero. People are not offering me projects since they believe that I am occupied with this show. The offers further slimmed down as I have grown a full beard for this role. They have murdered my character and I feel extremely cheated."

Edited by vyoman - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mayavi-26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Tfs finally he confirm that he is leaving the show . It means he there for few weeks. Im sure this show will take a abrupt end.
Edited by fairy_tales - 8 years ago
JazzyM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Oh No...Without Astika, the serial is going to lose it's shine...