Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: -ZaYalicious-

Best drama actress - Well.. I think Mahira deserved this one. Sadqey Tumhare was pathetic, I agree but Mahira was amazing in it. She was the saving grace along with Samiya Mumtaz. And let's admit it, she's a waaay better performer than the likes of Maya and Sajjal. If Maya had been nominated for Mera Naam Yousuf Hai, then she would have deserved this one but she was really unimpressive in DeD.

Ifftet Omer was nominated for Mohabbat Aag si. and she deserved it hands down.
clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Usman.

Ifftet Omer was nominated for Mohabbat Aag si. and she deserved it hands down.

must have missed this one because I thought Maya, Sajjal, Mahira and Iqra Aziz (the girl from Muqaddas) are nominated.

If Iffat Omer was also nominated, then I absolutely agree that she deserved it more than anyone. Although I haven't Mohabbat Aag Si but that's not needed to judge her versatility. Now I know why people are pissed off at Mahira getting this award! In both the film and drama category, they trashed senior actors like Sania Saeed, Samiya Mumtaz and Iffat Omer.
AishaY thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I dont know why there is a issue of mahira khan winning 3 awards.She totallly deserved it.Sadqay tumhare as aplay might not have been hit but her performance was brilliant.In hum awards I had voted for Maya Ali but her performance was weak and the best deserved to win and even I voted for Mahira in 2 categories so stop this argument and the best have won and definitely Mahira was the best dressed there must be no question to the fact .I totally loved the fact the Mahira did not wear cheap vulguar dresses for her dance performance and Shakar wanda re definitely was the Song of the Year
Edited by AishaY - 8 years ago
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Is it me or just about every one in above pics has had recent botox , nip and cut . some are so severe that he shows horrible. FQ's wife has botox all over her face. some young girls also have it. Ushna visibly doesn't have anything done thankfully. sajal ,mahira are not close enough to say hocane sisters cant be too sure. .. honestly hamza looks certain with something something ... ??? just too visible and unsettling to see the world going 😔 actually three older ladies were far better looking than younger one with extra work done sense.
what is wrong with extremely beautiful people and insecurities.
WabalMunni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Err.. the only obvious nip and tuck that I can see is Aisha Khan. Others I think are the case of naturally taut skin with makeup.