Definitely more to the precap....

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago
The judge said the report was negative, meaning khushi is not karthik's daughter, but they also took a blood sample of survi for the test too. Obviously tai switched the dna test reports, but i feel that tai will have intentionally kept in that khushi and survi's blood samples were a match to keep the misunderstanding in karthik's head that survi really has moved on from him and had a kid with motu 😲

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Butifuleyes thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hope not😕
But the spoiler said he won her custody
So it is confusing and interesting twist.😃
AshishCrazyFan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
In one more article I posted, it said Karthik with Survi & Khushi are welcomed by tai... 😕
Can't guess what's happening
aimmyangle thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
No I dint think so there is any more misunderstandings .. bcz tai switches the report which states that khushi is not karvis child... n judge also notice karvi's bonding n love for eachother so I think she intentionally handover the custody to kartik ... as survi also leave with him n they realize their love again...
AvantikaP thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
How come Tai is so powerful. She can go anywhere she wants and does what she wants without ever getting caught.
Is she a woman or a witch.
megga thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pritika_EMA

How come Tai is so powerful. She can go anywhere she wants and does what she wants without ever getting caught.

Is she a woman or a witch.

😆

Word Count: 0