Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aweeeecute thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: SunHarsh4eva

Sara did not get a divorce because her husband was conservative, she got a divorce because she never valued her husband's advice or his decisions, i agree she should have had her freedom to hang out and party, but then not giving her time to Farhan and never even caring to respect his opinion is what made them break up. Not only Zaroon but even Junaid supported Farhan because they saw that what Sara was doing wasn't dignified enough to be considered as a good wife. For example, making Farhan wait for hours to go out and pretending to slelect clothes from her wardrobe, which Zaroon witnesses and argues over and all she replies is that men should wait and ask for forgiveness, so how is that justified or how is that dignified from a husband's or even a wife's perspective ?

Jeans and Top are not a big deal for zaroon too, that was the only reason he never objects his own sister or even Asmara about wearing them, except that particular situation where he himself saw Osama and random boys mocking Asmara, may be his words were rude but his intention was to protect her, it happens everywhere. And if you are asking about elite society then let me tell you, Zaroon has seen his elite mother and his elite sister failing to be a good wife to their respective partners, especially his mother, his mentality, his ego and his chauvinism are evoked from his own elite lifestyle and upbringing where a wife does not respect and give time to her loving husband, a daughter hardly cares to take her father's advice, a mother does not care to guide her kids, and he clearly never wanted his own married life in such a mess.

and the only reason he married kashaf was because her values and her personality impressed her, not because she is a behenji who does not hang out with boys, please if you have watched the show then do realize the essence of the story. And he saw a woman in Kashaf who is complete, who would be a job holder, a good wife and a good daughter, he saw the balance in her which he never saw in his mother and he never wanted to compromise in his life the way his father has compromised. Zaroon was angry at kashaf not because Osama had proposed her, but because she had hidden it from him, which ofcourse Kashaf returns him back after leaving him because he met asmara and hid it from her. any husband at zaroons or kashaf's place would react, this is close to reality, and it does not make them a jerk, it only alowed Zaroon to grow into a better husband and a better human being, he dealt with Kashaf aftrall the woman who was the hardest nut to be cracked by any other men.

@Yam and @Sana - yeah yeah Zaroon can woo a married woman too, in Kashaf's words " Jumma bazaar laga sakta hai " ..🀣.. But honestly, the day he said " over my dead body " , i knew i knew i would fall in love with him ..
i got what you are trying to say
but when boys see there mom working and being independent
they become open to women freedom and become open minded
and zaroon toh start questioning his mom values and all
Edited by Aweeeecute - 8 years ago

Word Count: 0

UglyDuckling. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
^ at least its a solo movie...hope its true.
TheekThaak thumbnail

Originally posted by: rogerrocks

Everyone is/atleast was at one pointπŸ˜† Kinda like SRK in the past decade..There was a point when literally every second person was his fan..Yeah its not the same with Fawad and you cant really compare it with the kinda craze SRK had but then lots of ppl like him right from his Humsafar-ZGH days..Ppl look at him and ask whats the big deal..He is just normal..And then go watch some show of his or K&S or even Khoobsoorat and then come back and say-okay i can see why you like himπŸ˜†

LOL. Kuch bhi. A lot of people don't even know who Fawad is. Nobody is my circle was or is a fan, not even an admirer. Naam jaan liya toh badi baat hai. So yeah, no point comparing him with SRK. πŸ˜›
rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Kaapi

LOL. Kuch bhi. A lot of people don't even know who Fawad is. Nobody is my circle was or is a fan, not even an admirer. Naam jaan liya toh badi baat hai. So yeah, no point comparing him with SRK. πŸ˜›

I totally knew you were gonna respond to this 🀣 Yeah many dont know him but a lot of ppl do like him..Even those who dont get his appeal kinda see the point when they watch one of his shows/films..Of course there are exceptions..Like you and my senior..Who thinks he is super blah and judges my taste..Sometimes i wonder if you ppl are the same person..Cos she also loves Ranveer and thinks he is better than Fawad in every way πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
664269 thumbnail
@awwweeecutiee
When did Zaroon question his mother's values ? did you really watch the show with full concentration ? He sees that his father comes back from business trip and never finds his mother, he sees that his mother goes to international conferences and she never cares to tell his father, so what values are you talking about ? His father told him that his father was solely compromising even though Junaid loved Gzala, but he was still compromising with the way their lives had shaped up, and being a MBA and mature enough, you expect him to respect such a life style ?

And when did Zaroon object on women freedom ? he never did that, Kashaf kept working and earning even after her marriage, yes Zaroon had his flaws, i repeat he was insecure and had his own issues but never did he object about women freedom or their lifestyle, as i said there is a balance in every thing, if a woman/wife expects her husband to return home early and give his time to her after his office, friends and colleagues, then similarly a man expects the same too, you just cannot say that women can part till 3am and their husband should be waiting with a red rose and freedom chants, marriages in any society does not succeed like this. If Junaid or Zaroon would hang out with women till 3am and go out to business conferences without informing they would be called irresponsible and unfaithful. It applies in both the ways. An elite life style does not rub off the basic roots and principles of a marriage, there should be mutual love, respect, trust and freedom.
TheekThaak thumbnail

I totally knew you were gonna respond to this🀣 Yeah many dont know him but a lot of ppl do like him..Even those who dont get his appeal kinda see the point when they watch one of his shows/films..Of course there are exceptions..Like you and my senior..Who thinks he is super blah and judges my taste.. Sometimes i wonder if you ppl are the same person ..Cos she also loves Ranveer and thinks he is better than Fawad in every wayπŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Ok, whatever floats your boat and makes you happy. Stay deluded. 😳

@bold : I wish I was..sounds so tempting..I could diss all your favourites and you wouldn't speak. 🀣
Edited by Kaapi - 8 years ago
rogerrocks thumbnail

Ok, whatever floats your boat and makes you happy. Stay deluded. 😳

@bold : I wish I was..sounds so tempting..I could diss all your favourites and you wouldn't speak. 🀣

Same to you..Ignorance is bliss afterall πŸ˜›

@bold-Like its stopping you from dissing them right now 😳 Waise bhi Fawad is better than your Rane..I can only hope and pray your taste improves
TheekThaak thumbnail

Same to you..Ignorance is bliss afterallπŸ˜›

@bold-Like its stopping you from dissing them right now😳 Waise bhi Fawad is better than your Rane..I can only hope and pray your taste improves

Dude..I'm Better off with my average taste. Don't give two hoots about Fawad or his so called popularity anyway. 😊

But when I diss your favourites..you don't stay silent..you drag in mine..don't think you used to do the same with your senior. πŸ˜•
rogerrocks thumbnail

Dude..I'm Better off with my average taste. Don't give two hoots about Fawad or his so called popularity anyway. 😊

But when I diss your favourites..you don't stay silent..you drag in mine..don't think you used to do the same with your senior. πŸ˜•

Yes agreed..You have awesome taste πŸ˜›

(I think i need to make this my siggy or something so its easier to copy paste given how frequently i use it πŸ˜†)

No..I actually praise them just to shut her up..I have even agreed that Ranveer is better than Ranbir just to keep her happy..Chamchagiri FTW 🀣
TheekThaak thumbnail
^^ Dude .how old are you? Stop bringing my favourites everywhere. Not finny anymore. 🀒 And please go ahead and put it as your siggy..my siggy options are off. 🀒 Plus I have never made tall claims about this guy. So what are you on about? πŸ˜•
Edited by Kaapi - 8 years ago