Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maria151994 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Sandy-Naz

sorry for interruption.for me ZGH was kashaf journey.it was kashaf that my mostly indian frnd really liked and they tried other sanam shows for it.
and yes zaroon stopped talking with kashaf for a while when he came to know about osama proposal.which gave the impression that husband always find faults in their wives even they had no relationship in past from their sides.
bt overall ZGH my fav show compare to humsafar.it was Ashar who i disliked after he left khirad and what happened to her after their separation.and maybe i was the only one who was not happy when khirad forgave her.i know she did this for their daughter.bt i was not happy.lol.
bt i like fawad so it did not affect me much.๐Ÿ˜›

Well agree with u!!
Hamsfar and zindagi gulzar are diff
Zgh was very inspiring !!

ZGH was basically the sfar nama of kashaf and how she met a person who himself was the result of not great marriage!!
While in hamsfar i didnt like ashar !!
But his acting was good in both but great ZGH !!
Aweeeecute thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: SunHarsh4eva

I do not want to sound defensive here, but Zaroon's outburst was reasonable, he had noticed that few college girls and boys were mocking Asmara from he back along with Osama also trying to comment on her clothes. And nowhere does Zaroon mention that Asmara was inviting molestation, he was behaving rudely but his point was her clothes were making her a laughing stock and as a boyfriend he disliked it. wearing body fitting clothes ad revealing curves are not indecent but sometimes in our society it is considered inappropriate as we live in and belong to a family oriented and much more social culture.

and about Osama , Kashaf had always loved Zaroon, Zaroon had the guts, aura, desire, passion and stubbornness to win Kashaf for himself, whereas Osama stopped trying after one single rejection compared with Zaroon's 1000 tries to convince Kashaf. I am sure anybody would choose a Zaroon, he had his share of flaws, infact a lot of flaws but his masculine charm and his capability to intoxicate women was one of a kind.๐Ÿ˜ณ

zgh was a good show
good writing , good direction
good performance
and it was real
i know lot of desi guys are like zaroon
the thing i dint like was how they justified zaroon sister was wrong and if a girl after marriage are outgoing and hangs out with guys
she will get divorce and at the end she had to settle for conservative guy

and i know lot of guys have double standards
but no way a jeans and top are big deal in elite desi society
specially if they belong to elite class
zaroon was super rich in the show
tbh his mentality was even worse than some small town guy
i am sorry but he did say to his sister how asmara was asking for molestaion or something
just for wearing a normal top lol
he also said than the girls blame guys
ki kapde aise pehno gi toh haressment toh hoga and blah blah

and the only reason he married kasaf was because she never had guy friend and she never use to go out with guys at night
and when he got to know osama or whatever his name proposed to her before marriage
he just lost his shit and start behaving like jerk
i am sorry it was just because of fawad because he is charming and good looking so people dint mind his mcp behavior
if fawad would have played osama everyone would be like kasaf deserve osama and all

Edited by Aweeeecute - 8 years ago
Aweeeecute thumbnail
fawad fans if u have not seen his telefilm behad than please see
the character he played was perfect way better than mcp zaroon and loser asher
zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 7
I loved Zaroon.. Wouldn't mind one for myself
Aweeeecute thumbnail

Originally posted by: MrMrsChiping.

Sorry for butting in
But i am wondering for long what MCP?

Searched on google but something else come up?

Thank u in advance

male chauvinist pig
UglyDuckling. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: yamyam

I loved Zaroon.. Wouldn't mind one for myself

Arent you married?๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜† Leave Zaroon for unmarried dreamers please๐Ÿ˜ณ
zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: UglyDuckling.

Arent you married?๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜† Leave Zaroon for unmarried dreamers please๐Ÿ˜ณ

I am but I don't know what kind of husband my husband would prove to be.. I am hoping for a mix of Zaroon, Salaar and Jehan with a dash of Darcy and Rahul Raichand๐Ÿ˜†
664269 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aweeecute

zgh was a good show
good writing , good direction
good performance
and it was real
i know lot of desi guys are like zaroon
the thing i dint like was how they justified zaroon sister was wrong and if a girl after marriage are outgoing and hangs out with guys
she will get divorce and at the end she had to settle for conservative guy

and i know lot of guys have double standards
but no way a jeans and top are big deal in elite desi society
specially if they belong to elite class
zaroon was super rich in the show
tbh his mentality was even worse than some small town guy
i am sorry but he did say to his sister how asmara was asking for molestaion or something
just for wearing a normal top lol
he also said than the girls blame guys
ki kapde aise pehno gi toh haressment toh hoga and blah blah

and the only reason he married kasaf was because she never had guy friend and she never use to go out with guys at night
and when he got to know osama or whatever his name proposed to her before marriage
he just lost his shit and start behaving like jerk
i am sorry it was just because of fawad because he is charming and good looking so people dint mind his mcp behavior
if fawad would have played osama everyone would be like kasaf deserve osama and all

Sara did not get a divorce because her husband was conservative, she got a divorce because she never valued her husband's advice or his decisions, i agree she should have had her freedom to hang out and party, but then not giving her time to Farhan and never even caring to respect his opinion is what made them break up. Not only Zaroon but even Junaid supported Farhan because they saw that what Sara was doing wasn't dignified enough to be considered as a good wife. For example, making Farhan wait for hours to go out and pretending to slelect clothes from her wardrobe, which Zaroon witnesses and argues over and all she replies is that men should wait and ask for forgiveness, so how is that justified or how is that dignified from a husband's or even a wife's perspective ?

Jeans and Top are not a big deal for zaroon too, that was the only reason he never objects his own sister or even Asmara about wearing them, except that particular situation where he himself saw Osama and random boys mocking Asmara, may be his words were rude but his intention was to protect her, it happens everywhere. And if you are asking about elite society then let me tell you, Zaroon has seen his elite mother and his elite sister failing to be a good wife to their respective partners, especially his mother, his mentality, his ego and his chauvinism are evoked from his own elite lifestyle and upbringing where a wife does not respect and give time to her loving husband, a daughter hardly cares to take her father's advice, a mother does not care to guide her kids, and he clearly never wanted his own married life in such a mess.

and the only reason he married kashaf was because her values and her personality impressed her, not because she is a behenji who does not hang out with boys, please if you have watched the show then do realize the essence of the story. And he saw a woman in Kashaf who is complete, who would be a job holder, a good wife and a good daughter, he saw the balance in her which he never saw in his mother and he never wanted to compromise in his life the way his father has compromised. Zaroon was angry at kashaf not because Osama had proposed her, but because she had hidden it from him, which ofcourse Kashaf returns him back after leaving him because he met asmara and hid it from her. any husband at zaroons or kashaf's place would react, this is close to reality, and it does not make them a jerk, it only alowed Zaroon to grow into a better husband and a better human being, he dealt with Kashaf aftrall the woman who was the hardest nut to be cracked by any other men.

@Yam and @Sana - yeah yeah Zaroon can woo a married woman too, in Kashaf's words " Jumma bazaar laga sakta hai " ..๐Ÿคฃ .. But honestly, the day he said " over my dead body " , i knew i knew i would fall in love with him ..
Edited by SunHarsh4eva - 8 years ago
rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Everyone is/atleast was at one point ๐Ÿ˜† Kinda like SRK in the past decade..There was a point when literally every second person was his fan..Yeah its not the same with Fawad and you cant really compare it with the kinda craze SRK had but then lots of ppl like him right from his Humsafar-ZGH days..Ppl look at him and ask whats the big deal..He is just normal..And then go watch some show of his or K&S or even Khoobsoorat and then come back and say-okay i can see why you like him ๐Ÿ˜†
hotchic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Yes until his movie with Kat releases if the news about them starring together is indeed true.