Arjun Draupadi TS: Tum bin(Without you) [completed on pg 4]

Saishree97 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
No proof reading!! I m not that good in English so bear with my mistakes if any!!

Bright sunny afternoon in hastinapur. All were present for an urgent meeting in the court called by the samrat to talk on some important issues regarding the aswamedh yagya. All were in deep thoughts about it. Everyone tried to give their opinions.

"According to me, I think this is the right time for the commencement for the sacrifice." Samrat yudhistir started the conversation.

"You are right jesht! I agree." Bheem put forth his opinion.

"Arjun..."

"As you wish samrat, I will arrange for all the necessities if the sacrifice." He assured.

"And who will be sent with the sacrificial horse??" Samrat asked.

"I will be joining the campaign with other appointed officers samrat!" Arjun further added.

All agreed.

But admist all this one person was still quite among the discussion...draupadi!! God knows why but she felt something strange about something which she herself was unaware off. She remained mum during the whole discussion. Though not everyone noticed her state but someone definitely sensed some unknown tension within her.

The day was called off as the sun had seted and the cool serene moon showed its view into the dark sky. Cool breeze flowed through the environment. Her long tresses hugging her waist and curls dancing on her face. Draupadi was in her usual simple saree as she had removed all the heavy ornaments from her. After the war it was like she had lost interest in everything. She just wanted to spend some alone time gazing at the sky all day and night remembering her children. Mentioning of them and tears flowed down her lotus pearls. She missed them...she had already missed their childhood and when they had actually returned to her, their mother, fate had separated them from her. Cruel fate isn't it?

Suddenly a faint voice brought her out of her thoughts. Though she recognized the person behind her she just didn't turned around to welcome him.

"Panchali??" The voice again called.

How serene and beautiful that name sounded from that person's mouth she thought to herself. But again her rivary was broken by the same person.

"What has been nagging you panchali from so long??" The voice asked.

"Nothing in particular but my cruel unexpected destiny, arya arjun!" She replied still looking at the beautiful clean sky. "Same like that dark sky!" She continued after a pause.

"Please don't think like this. I know the loss everyone of us which have gone through is tremendous. But you know though we lost all our sons still the almighty gifted us with millions of innocent subjects. Each and every person present in this aryavrat is our child panchali and for those sake we have to console ourselves and make us strong enough." Arjun explained her.

She nodded.

A long silence prevailed between them, none knowing what to speak next. After what seemed like eternity Arjun spoke,

"I will be leaving for the sacrifice early tomorrow!!"

Those words literally made panchali turnover to look at him. Seeing those tear filled eyes made his heart pierce into pieces. He couldn't bear that site of her which everytime brought shivers down her spine. As soon as he saw those pearly tears he reached out his hands wiped off her tears.

"Never ever again!" he said firmly to her. "Those are very precious to me!" he added further and smiled to her.

"But this is not something usual which I m feeling now! I never have experienced this type of strange feeling on your previous expeditions. But this time I am not feeling just right!" she finally poured her heart to him.

"fear not! Like every time nothing will go wrong panchali! It's just ur fear nothing else! As soon as the sacrifice will be complete I will be back! Promise! And this your arjun's promise!" He assured her.

"Okay now time for the sleep! Because you know I m leaving tomorrow so I want you to be present during my departure" he said.

She nodded and lied down on the bed. Within moments sleep overtook them sailing them in the dreams.

TBC...

Edited by -Saishree- - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Saishree97 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
The above story will be having 1-2 parts more! Plz share our views guys!
1023403 thumbnail

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
Ramya_98 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Ress😳
Unres
Yayy! I'm so happy! My sautanji wrote something on ardi after long! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ₯³ Mujhe toh tujhse bhi zyada current laga re! πŸ˜†
Chalo coming to the update, this is really a beautiful part! A description you could picturize!
Poor Drau and Arya, how desolate, broken they must be after loosing all their sons! 😭 Draupadi's unknown bad intuitions i feel this has something to do with the bhabhruvahana incident, right? But love the way he consoles and re-assures her! 😳❀️
Continue soon Sayu matey!!πŸ˜›

Love
Rammy πŸ€—
Edited by ramya06 - 8 years ago
MsChanadlerBong thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Hi Sai ! Pranipraat mata shree πŸ˜‰
Congrats for the new story . Yeah a ArDi os which needs another part and I tell you πŸ˜†
So Draupadi is disturbed . Do something Arya Arjun I don like disturbed Draupadi . And Arjun is going for a sacrifice . When you stared the os I thought it was during the great ... Something I don remember the name but whatever that great sacrifice . πŸ˜†
But it's after war and Draupadi missing her children 😭 . I miss myself too 🀣
Why is Draupadi so tensed . Oh is this the same time when Chitra's son kills Arjun πŸ˜•
Update soon . Soon soon .
And I want a ArDilicious update next time .
Love
Kriti
*who apparently still is alive*
ltelidevara thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
Nicely written Saisree. Good to read ARDI story which is refreshing. Continue soon.
sambhavami thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
This was lovely! Loved how Arjun consoled Draupadi before leaving for the Ashwamedha expedition!
aanvi98 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Sayu... did u had to write this... i was almost about to pen down this ashwamedh yagya! I think i need to drop it down...🀣
Sautan u never reveal but u r an ace writer! And also lazy lyk us with crazy ideas🀣 finally another writing by u❀️
This was so amazing! Aww Panchu remembering her children...❀️ arya do something!! Loved how he consoled her... but also made her angry! Well queen will be queen. Now just waiting for next!!
Love,
Chutri keejiπŸ˜‰
MsChanadlerBong thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
They slept just like that πŸ₯±
I mean nothing more ☺️
SriMaatangi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Aww this is so cute 😳
Write more often, Sayu :)