Anyone Calling Rajesh Khanna Mediocre Should Know that No One Can Reac

Dilwali89 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Anyone Calling Rajesh Khanna Mediocre Should Know that No One Can Reach These Heights - Salim Khan

July 27, 2016 Urvi Parikh 29952 reads 21 comments
Naseeruddin Shah's comments on late actor Rajesh Khanna haven't gone down well with his family. Khanna's daughter Twinkle and wife Dimple Kapadia expressed their annoyance to the media. Though Shah apologized for his comments, the damage was done.
Now actor Salman Khan's father Salim Khan has put across his opinion about this issue on social media. He shared his thoughts about the same in a series of tweets.
"An actor passed my house and saw a big crowd waiting for Salman he called me up to say he has not seen anything like this before," posted Khan, adding, "I told him I have seen bigger crowds many times outside Rajesh Khannas house. He was the first and the last superstar of the millenium."
He continued, "Anyone calling him a mediocre actor should know that no one can reach these heights unless he has something extraordinary to offer. Frustration and bitterness are difficult to cure but carrying the same for such a long time is unheard of."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 7
Koi itni bari baat tou nahi thi jitna halla macha rahe hain ye log🤔
I_M_SultaN thumbnail
papa jee right this time

IAmTheOldHina thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
lol why twinkle is making it such a big case?🤔

blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: yamyam

Koi itni bari baat tou nahi thi jitna halla macha rahe hain ye log🤔

RK ki death anniversary ke din kehna was very disrespectful and that also from a member of BW fraternity...otherwise its not a big deal...people are entitled to their opinions...and I do not blame twinkle and her family or RK's fans and friends defending it or making a big deal about it...if people have the right to bash...the people who love him have the right to defend too...its OK ...
blue-ice. thumbnail

Originally posted by: IAmTheOldHina

lol why twinkle is making it such a big case?🤔

because RK is her Dad...ab Dad ko nahi defend karegi toh kisko karegi?
zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: blue-ice

RK ki death anniversary ke din kehna was very disrespectful and that also from a member of BW fraternity...otherwise its not a big deal...people are entitled to their opinions...and I do not blame twinkle and her family or RK's fans and friends defending it or making a big deal about it...if people have the right to bash...the people who love him have the right to defend too...its OK ...

I agree it was in bad taste.. Twinkle ne bola theek hai.. Dimple ne bola woh bhi theek but why does the whole fraternity need to be involved in this.. And jisko ye log bitter and frustrated bol rahe hain woh bhi tou issi fraternity ka part hai .. Shouldn't they just be saying its disrepecful.. why name call a person for his opinion?
I_M_SultaN thumbnail

i dnt watch rajesh movies but i have watched ananad if this is mediocre then what is masterclass
may be housefull 2 in naseer jee books😆
Edited by I_M_SultaN - 8 years ago
blue-ice. thumbnail

Originally posted by: I_M_SultaN

i dnt watch rajesh movies but i have watched ananad if this is mediocre then what is mastarclass

may be housefull 2 in naseer jee books😆

RK was anything but mediocre...agreed that he did some average movies...but he has done some brilliant ones as well...those teary eyes could melt anyone's heart...

@Yamyam...yes I agree that Salim ji calling Nasee names is taking it a bit too far especially since Naseer realized his mistake and apologized.
I_M_SultaN thumbnail

RK was anything but mediocre...agreed that he did some average movies...but he has done some brilliant ones as well...those teary eyes could melt anyone's heart...

@Yamyam...yes I agree that Salim ji calling Nasee names is taking it a bit too far especially since Naseer realized his mistake and apologized.

then naseer also done some crap movies too
its part n parcel i guess 😆