Engin Akyurek maybe the best actor in the world ever-BIO/Updates pg4&a - Page 92

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakhisangni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
" />

" />

Backpack lovers in reel and real life. 😛
#cucuklarsanaemanet
hshan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vidya0906

Merhaba friends...any news on Engin front?

Btw, yest I recd a clip on WA, and I was straight away transported to our Engin bey's world of KPA. This is a beautiful clip of Roman Holiday and we can imm connect it to KPA. Elif's fav movie is RH and how she takes Omer to all her fav places in Rome and also the Mouth of Truth...all scenes surely inspired from the movie...pls do have a look 😳

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cBloGqipZ9g[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H177dFfJM1Y[/YOUTUBE]

Lovely VM. They are superb!
blyton thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Happy Birthday, Engin. 😳
DefLeppard thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Happy Birthday Engin!!
Stay blessed, stay smiling :)
DefLeppard thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: blyton

Happy Birthday, Engin. 😳

Anji,
I still remember last year's wishes which you wrote here. Awesomeness!!!
sakhisangni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Happy 36th birthday to Engin ⭐️ 🥳

whiterose29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Many Many Happy Returns of the Day to one fine actor from Turkey... The amazing & hard-working personality who won our hearts by delivering the above characters, most of which come under the memorable ones!

He portrayed each character with such a perfection that it's impossible to overlook the talent this man has.Besides, his way of beautifully penning down scenarios/stories is not new to us...😳 If his characters are praise-worthy, then his essays? Well, it's highly recommended to be read!

Since today is a big day for our boy, all Engin-ers across the globe be like-

*A big shout-out to Engin Bey from India*
vidya0906 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Merhaba kizlar 🤗 So it's our Engin boy's bday today Wishing him a very very happy birthday and may God bless him with lots of love, happiness, success and good health always...and also wish that he finds the love of his life in this coming year 😃
My favorite Engin jodis ❤️

Engin ka different avatars

blyton thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DefLeppard

Anji,
I still remember last year's wishes which you wrote here. Awesomeness!!!

Thank you, Dummycim! 😳 Words can hardly do justice to him. I could write an entire novel on him.
whiterose29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Quoting this from previous pages, since we all loved this A.M.A.Z.I.N.G post by Anji. ❤️😳

Originally posted by: blyton

Happy Birthday Engin!

I find myself wondering if this man is real or not? As if he is walking through this world, but those beautiful eyes are gazing into another.

He could have stepped out of an ancient Middle Eastern folk tale or one of our own Indian epics.

His writing reflects keen observation and deep reflection. He seems to be looking at the world through a child's eye. In fact, most of his stories are connected with childhood in some way.
If you watch him around babies, he has an instant affinity with them. The babies also seem to trust him implicitly.

He stays away from social media. Why? Does he not love his fans? I am sure he does, but he also knows this adulation is temporary. Human love is fickle. So he avoids feeding on it lest he come to crave it. So he moves through life, giving his best, but keeping the innermost core of his being safe.

Though he seems to seek stimulation in reading and travel, he is not an 'experience junkie' like today's pseudo-philosophers who flit from one change to another, making escapism their goal. He is centered in family and duties. What he writes or says is based on due reflection. No semi-digested 'fad-ism' there!

...and I now realize I have written so much about it him without even touching upon his acting! Oh well, is there any dearth of people to write about that? 😳